Clear All

• Re: horse plays

parx

R3 #2 courtmewithcarats (4-1)
    R4 #4 three butterflies (9-5)
    R5 #4 hello moon (7-5)
    R7 #7 orquidea (3-2)
    R10 #9 r big bopper (12-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-24-2018, 09:58 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

keeneland has a nice card tomorrow and weather supposed to be ok (spotty showers) so will be playing

Comment

Bleeker would you recommend the book that is your picture? Thanks Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
            Bleeker would you recommend the book that is your picture? Thanks Jim
            hey jim..ive read at least a couple of dozen books but not that one..he did the nyra recap show a long time ago,along with hosting the seminars at siro's up at saratoga and i'm sure many other things i'm not aware of..at the end of his show that's what he said "may the horse be with you" and threw his program in the air..interviewed a lot of important people related to the game also..handicappers,trainers,track executives,jockeys etc..it's probably a fun read but not a learning type book...james quinn,steve davidowitz,andy beyer and another would be mark cramer are all good reads and they each have more than 1 book

Comment

keeneland

R1 #4 valiant reason (3-1)

R3 #5 stage left (5-2)
              R4 #7 bengala (7-2)
              R5 #5 vacanzie inn (9-2)
              R6 #2 dot matrix (3-1)
              R7 #1 all up in lights (4-1)
              R8 #6 tu se manques (15-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 04-25-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

finished

Comment

besides the freak "justify" think i'm leaning towards solimini and enticed as my derby horses..don't think that'll change but we'll see how they draw post-wise next weds
                  Last edited by bleeker; 04-25-2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the advice with books bleeker ! Should be an interesting derby, maybe the winniny favorite streak will end this year ?? If we only knew lol !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                      Thanks for the advice with books bleeker ! Should be an interesting derby, maybe the winniny favorite streak will end this year ?? If we only knew lol !!

np jim .. yeah let's hope for a price

Comment

keeneland

really don't care for card today.. going to look rest later

R4 #3 mucho amor (7-2)
                        R4 #5 city diva (8-1)
                        R6 #8 shang shang shang (7-2)

R7 #2 hayworth (8-1)
                        R8 #7 tale of fame (8-1)
                        R9 #10 countryside drive (10-1)

hawthorne

R8 #9 kinzer (6-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

posted a pick for last race at hawthorne.. post 7:26

Comment

keeneland

R2 #8 brie's lucky charm (10-1)
                              R5 #1 sippin kitten (6-1)
                              R7 #1 king of candy (10-1)
                              R10 #5 nantucket (7-2)

belmont

R4 #8 stop thinking (8-1)
                              R6 # 1a saratoga treasure (6-1)
                              R7 #8 my won love (9-2)
                              R8 #3 bernay (9-2)
                              R9 #6 kreesie (9-2)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 04-27-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

added belmont 4 6 7

Comment

Working...
                                X