Clear All

• Re: horse plays

santa anita

R4 #3 navajo dreamer (6-1)
    R5 #5 uno trouble maker (7-2)
    R7 #7 lucky lula (6-1)
    R9 #5 hoover tower (20-1)
    R9 #2 starting bloc (3-1) half unit hedge
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Bleeker have a question for you about parx today races 4.16. Irad ortiz came in to ride 2 claiming races, won both of them, i thought it he was riding 2 servis horses, i will back him when he does. But 1 Pennington rode and went off the favorite race 6. I just took ortizs horse. Paid 7.20 and Pennington came i second 20 ex. Just was wondering what you think when you see top jocks go to other tracks, especially claiming races ?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Bleeker have a question for you about parx today races 4.16. Irad ortiz came in to ride 2 claiming races, won both of them, i thought it he was riding 2 servis horses, i will back him when he does. But 1 Pennington rode and went off the favorite race 6. I just took ortizs horse. Paid 7.20 and Pennington came i second 20 ex. Just was wondering what you think when you see top jocks go to other tracks, especially claiming races ?? Thanks

has to be a real positive as far as the horses chances are concerned.. guessing the servis horse is what he was there for and he picks up a mount the race before.. his share of the servis horse winnings after he pays his jockey agent probably around $1400.. w/o looking at the PP's and going off 3-5 sure he knew there was a high likelihood he'd win.

only problem I forsee is getting value..a top jockey going to a lower class track isn't exactly a secret to bettors.. I like to look for things that aren't obvious.. so for me I don't like the chance of it being profitable long haul but glad you caught the exacta yesterday
        Last edited by bleeker; 04-17-2018, 03:00 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Yeah thanks bleeker for your input

Comment

keeneland

R2 #1 riverboat gambler (10-1)
            R3 #8 always mining (4-1)
            R4 #2 speedmeister (5-2)
            R5 #7 peru (4-1)
            R6 #1 flout (10-1)
            R8 #6 heartwood (6-1)
            Last edited by bleeker; 04-18-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

finished

Comment

keeneland

R1 #2 mine mine mine (4-1)
                R2 #4 class won (4-1)
                R3 #3 animus (3-1)
                R4 #5 santino (15-1)

Comment

kee R6

#4 burnin daylight (12-1)

excellent try first out on the turf in his 2nd career start 2 back including being close to a very fast pace ..looks like he had a tough trip last out..gets solid turf jock geroux
                  and some nice works since

kee R10

#5 eisenstaedt (6-1)

even run positionally vs horse who might be the best 3yo sprinter in the division i his debut..gets santana to ride and he's 8/21 for this trainer averaging a buck profit for every 2 bet..workouts approaching his debut last start were very fast and have a feeling this guy can run

Comment

aqueduct

R2 #1 cartwheel (6-1)
                    R10 #5 showcase mall (8-1)

keeneland

R2 #5 focused (5-1)
                    R5 #4 penny (10-1)

found a 1914 in my pocket yesterday.. not why I'm playing it

R6 #7 killeen (4-1)
                    R7 ex box 18
                    R8 #10 glad moon (12-1)
                    R9 #6 strategic ekati (5-1

lone star park (grand prarie,tx)

R9 #3 redatory (3-1)
                    Last edited by bleeker; 04-22-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

finished aqueduct (added 1 more)

Comment

added R2 keeneland and looking at rest

Comment

finished keeneland

Comment

added R9 lone star park

Comment

parx

R2 #5 condo king (15-1)
                              R3 #7 tale of promise (8-1)
                              R4 #4 champions maternal (5-2)
                              R5 #4 mokheef (6-1)
                              R6 #10 always in denile (12-1)
                              R7 #1 bella lou (5-2) rhymes lol
                              R8 #2 caramel cream (5-2)
                              R9 #5 i miss my father (8-1)

may put up a few from mahoning also
                              Last edited by bleeker; 04-23-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Working...
                                X