Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    not the kind of hit you're looking for with a pick 6 but did return about 10-1..$466
    it also was a huge payoff relative to the parlay price which was $123 for 20 cents or a 278% overlay..$4.6M carryover and if nobody hits friday (likely) the whole pool has to be paid out saturday which is florida derby day ..always a great card of races..the pool most certainly will eclipse $20M and I think will be closer to $25M
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saturday will be looking at the 2nd half of the dubai world cup card ..post for the big race is 12:50 and the 3 or 4 leading up to it are multimillion $$ races..also be looking at the whole gulfstream card and will post a p6 ticket
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

meydan (dubai world cup day)

R3 #12 big orange (6-1)
        R4 #7 yulong warrior (15-1)
        R4 #8 taiki fervuer (20-1)
        R5 #6 holding gold (30-1)
        R6 #5 matera sky (50-1)
        R7 #2 neorealism (6-1)
        R8 #3 rey de oro (4-1)

R9 the big one !!

#7 talismanic (7-1)

Comment

Nice hit with p6 yeah i played 9/7 w9/7/6w all for the world cup west coast may be tough to beat im playin catholic boy in the fla derby. I like there is a change of jockey with ortiz think that is big

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
            Nice hit with p6 yeah i played 9/7 w9/7/6w all for the world cup west coast may be tough to beat im playin catholic boy in the fla derby. I like there is a change of jockey with ortiz think that is big

thanks jim ..I have to try and beat west coast.. I like the medaglia de' oro in talismanic pedigree as a likelihood he'll take to the dirt.. the transition to synthetic win in at shorter distance than his normal marathon turf routes is a positive to me also.. not nuts about the florida derby as a betting opportunity.. either of the ortiz's never hurts your chances no question

Comment

gulfstream p6

doing it just for sport of as usual .hard to pare it down with the deep fields in these races

R9..2567
              R10..2.3 9
              R11..2 3 10
              R12..3459
              R13..1278
              R14..68

$230.40

Comment

FLORIDA DERBY PICKS
                docsports.com
                Gulfstream Park Selections for Saturday, March 31, 2018
                Gulfstream Park
                Race 8 - $300K Running of the Gulfstream Park Hardacre Mile Stakes - 1 Mile (GII)

TOP HORSE: 4 - Irish War Cry
                SECOND CHOICE: 5 - Tommy Macho
                THIRD CHOICE: 2 - Always Dreaming

(LONG SHOT): 6 - Page McKenney
                Recommended Bets ($132 Bets)
                $20 W/P/S (4)
                $10 W/P/S (5)
                $6 W/P/S (2)

$2 Exacta Box (4-5-2-6)

Race 12 - $300K Running of the Gulfstream Park Oaks - 1 1/16 Miles (GII)

TOP HORSE: 5 - Daisy
                SECOND CHOICE: 3 - Take Charge Paula
                THIRD CHOICE: 12 - Mihrab

(LONG SHOT): 6 - Blonde Bomber
                Recommended Bets ($180 Bets)
                $20 W/P/S (5)
                $10 W/P/S (3)
                $6 W/P/S (12)

$2 Exacta Box (5-3-12-6)

Race 14 - $1.1 Million Running of the Xpressbet Florida Derby - 1 1/8 Miles (GII)
                TOP HORSE: 8 - Audible
                SECOND CHOICE: 6 - Catholic Boy
                THIRD CHOICE: 5 - Storm Runner

(LONG SHOT): 9 - Mississippi
                $20 W/P/S (8)
                $10 W/P/S (6)
                $6 W/P/S (5)

$2 Exacta Box (8-6-5-9)

Comment

Originally posted by BRUNO100 View Post
                  FLORIDA DERBY PICKS
                  docsports.com
                  Gulfstream Park Selections for Saturday, March 31, 2018
                  Gulfstream Park
                  Race 8 - $300K Running of the Gulfstream Park Hardacre Mile Stakes - 1 Mile (GII)

TOP HORSE: 4 - Irish War Cry
                  SECOND CHOICE: 5 - Tommy Macho
                  THIRD CHOICE: 2 - Always Dreaming

(LONG SHOT): 6 - Page McKenney
                  $20 W/P/S (4)
                  $10 W/P/S (5)
                  $6 W/P/S (2)

$2 Exacta Box (4-5-2-6)

Race 12 - $300K Running of the Gulfstream Park Oaks - 1 1/16 Miles (GII)

TOP HORSE: 5 - Daisy
                  SECOND CHOICE: 3 - Take Charge Paula
                  THIRD CHOICE: 12 - Mihrab

(LONG SHOT): 6 - Blonde Bomber
                  Recommended Bets ($180 Bets)
                  $20 W/P/S (5)
                  $10 W/P/S (3)
                  $6 W/P/S (12)

$2 Exacta Box (5-3-12-6)

Race 14 - $1.1 Million Running of the Xpressbet Florida Derby - 1 1/8 Miles (GII)
                  TOP HORSE: 8 - Audible
                  SECOND CHOICE: 6 - Catholic Boy
                  THIRD CHOICE: 5 - Storm Runner

(LONG SHOT): 9 - Mississippi
                  $20 W/P/S (8)
                  $10 W/P/S (6)
                  $6 W/P/S (5)

$2 Exacta Box (8-6-5-9)
                  ridiculous but good luck

Comment

Yes good luck if you wager this? Not sure why anyone would recommend to wager like that ??

Comment

Bleeker yes that p6 is going to be a tough 1 today !!

Comment

gulfstream

R6 #7 second illusion (10-1)

Comment

Bleeker yes that p6 is going to be a tough 1 today !!
                          if there's one longshot, 3 mid range and 2 lukewarm chalks think you could be looking at $30-40k for 20 cents

Comment

Should be good over 14mill in the pool last i saw !!

Comment

Pool was over 16 mill. Actually thought it would of been over 20 ?? I had 5 of the 6 on to the next day. And of course it was a ortiz horse me and my buddy didnt include in the first leg lol !!!

Comment

Pool was over 16 mill. Actually thought it would of been over 20 ?? I had 5 of the 6 on to the next day. And of course it was a ortiz horse me and my buddy didnt include in the first leg lol !!!
                                yeah I thought it would surpass the last mandatory payoff day but fell short..I was knocked out 1st leg also (finished 2nd and 3rd) but that was the price of the sequence..goes to show the brothers ortiz aren't jumping on a horse for nothing..5 of 6 good effort..the payoff ,while not a life changer, was a 556% overlay at $9018
                                Last edited by bleeker; 03-31-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X