• Re: horse plays

oaklawn

R1 #9 starstruck kitten (12-1) 2WP
    R2 #10 chiroc (10-1) 2WP
    R4 #8 sergent mcnerney (10-1) 2WP
    R5 #10 nileist (12-1) 2WP

santa anita

R5 #7 holy diver (50-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-15-2018, 02:25 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added 2 4 5
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added santa anita 5

Comment

going to put together a pick 6 ticket for gulfstream.. on monday over $600k was bet into the pool and it paid over $2k which is over 4x the parlay price.. pretty good considering 30% taken out for the progressive plus regular track take.. 20 cent increments to boot.. jackpot just shy of $2.3M
          Last edited by bleeker; 01-17-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

gulfstream

R5.. 14
            R6.. 357
            R7.. 1278
            R8..13469
            R9..2
            R10.. 13457

$120.. no chance for the big bucks

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              gulfstream

R5.. 14 (#1.. 5.80 W)
              R6.. 357 (#5.. 8.60 W)
              R7.. 1278 (#7.. 2nd @ 18-1)
              R8..13469 (#1.. 2nd @ 11-1)
              R9..2 (2.80 W)
              R10.. 13457 (#4.. 14.00 W)

$120.. no chance for the big bucks
              not a horrible effort.. paid $5164 and parlay price was $1935 so excellent overlay for the winners.. $2.4M carries forward to tomorrow.. guessing mine would have paid in the $8-10k range

Comment

oaklawn

R1 #2 macanao (15-1)
                R2 #10 backside belle (10-1)
                R3 #1 greeley'charm (15-1)
                R4 #8 dry martini (8-1) 2WP
                R5 #1 aunt gayle (20-1) 2WP
                R7 #2 strike rate (10-1) 2WP
                R9 #7 country affair (15-1) 2WP
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-21-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

added 4 5

Comment

finished

Comment

gulfstream p6

R6.. 128
                      R7..4789
                      R8..5
                      R9..19
                      R10..2367
                      R11..367

$57.60

Comment

gulfstream p6

R6.. 128
                        R7..4789
                        R8..5
                        R9..19
                        R10..2367
                        R11..367

$57.60
                        got 5 out of 6 and the leg I lost I ran 2nd and 3rd..very chalky though and it paid $630..$652K bet into it today and jackpot close to $3.3M..take another shot at it tomorrow

Comment

gulfstream p6

R6.. (3)67 (single)
                          R7.. 3467
                          R8..1268
                          R9..468
                          R10..156
                          R11.. 2 9 10

no shot jackpot

$259.20
                          $86.40 (single)

Comment

gulfstream p6

R6.. (3)67 (single)
                            R7.. 3467
                            R8..1268
                            R9..468
                            R10..156
                            R11.. 2 9 10

no shot jackpot

$259.20
                            $86.40 (single)

3/6 for me today and with a scratch in R11 the 2 tickets would have cost $57.60 and $172.80..$626k bet into it and it paid just shy of $53K..THIS IS A 1965% OVERLAY!! $.20 parlay price is $2565 ..$3.4M carryover to tomorrow and if it goes to Sunday there's a mandatory payout.. guessing it will and jackpot will exceed $12M

Comment

Bleeker the pic 6 is crazy !! Cant wait to see what sunday the pool is if no one hits it !!! Have a play for the pegasus tommorow? Think gun runner is beatable ?? Im going to play a tri 4/9/10 w 4/9/10 w all. Like the jock dettori for a price

Comment

hey jim

yeah it'll be one of those record pools that's for sure..I haven't looked at the pp's for tomorrow but I do remember gun runner's pp's are about as impressive as i've ever seen..he has a great pedigree and will be a tremendous sire..his stallion fee first year will be 70k which is impressive

I'll definitely be posting and may put up a p6 for today..for sure tomorrow and sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X