Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

finished
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

aqueduct

R2 #5 smooth move (12-1)
      R3 #7 red hot salsa (12-1)

R6 #3 pure quality (12-1)
      R7 #1 inalienable rights (8-1)

R9 #8 carry your heels (6-1)
      Last edited by bleeker; 11-26-2017, 01:49 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

won't be involved again till the 6th

Comment

added 6 7

Comment

finished

Comment

Bleeker quick question. Do you use a ADW website to make your wagers ? Just was wondering if you could recommend 1. Thanks jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                Bleeker quick question. Do you use a ADW website to make your wagers ? Just was wondering if you could recommend 1. Thanks jim
                hey jim..I don't wager often as I don't have the excess capital..I love handicapping the ponies and have been doing it for close to 40 years..lost plenty
                along the way no hiding from it

Comment

Yes sir i hear you !! Been there too my worst beat was have my winning single in a pick 6 disqualified and placed 2nd. Collected 114 for 5 of 6. Winning pk 6 - 54000 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                    Yes sir i hear you !! Been there too my worst beat was have my winning single in a pick 6 disqualified and placed 2nd. Collected 114 for 5 of 6. Winning pk 6 - 54000 !!
                    well i'm happy to say I can't top that one..that's really horrendous

Comment

aqueduct

R1 #1 perina's pride (8-1)
                      R2 #4 grand banks (8-1)
                      R3 #2 midnight las vegas (2-1)

R5 #6 maddy's way (8-1)
                      R7 #6 extinct charm (20-1)
                      R9 #5 tizza temper (6-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 11-29-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

finished

Comment

gulfstream

R4 #4 coquivacoa (8-1)
                          R6 #7 bristol's brooke (20-1) 2yo fillies mcl 50k

R7 #2 tea and cricket (12-1)
                          R8 #6 she's a great one (12-1)

R9 #3 twistcat candy (12-1)
                          Last edited by bleeker; 12-07-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

added 78

Comment

finished card

Comment

gulfstream

R4 #4 musical heart (8-1)
                                R5 #3 the moment is now (8-1)

R8 #7 huyana (6-1)
                                R10 #6 be sure lisa (30-1)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 12-08-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X