parx

R4 #6 happier you (20-1) 1WP
    R8 #5 the morning guys (15-1) 1WP

mahoning

R2 #2 cielo lindo (3-1)* 1WP
    R4 #7 big ohio (6-1) 1WP

will only go 1WP at small tracks no matter what the odds
    * means I'd go more outside of grading
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-29-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Re: horse plays

Sounds good Bleeker, looking forward to the new handicapping selections. Yeah it's tough posting plays in advance, especially the way the syndicates are doing batch wagering. The odds are going off alot lower especially out of the gate. That is why I was going to focus on Oaklawn I believe they do not allow batch wagering?? But of course by ADW, Amwager, does not carry CD tracks unless its the Derby. Some my buddy puts them in for me in his site. GL on the new handicapping and was wondering is it not worth also doing a show wager if they are high MLS? You only suggest W/P? Thanks Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim13 View Post
    Sounds good Bleeker, looking forward to the new handicapping selections. Yeah it's tough posting plays in advance, especially the way the syndicates are doing batch wagering. The odds are going off alot lower especially out of the gate. That is why I was going to focus on Oaklawn I believe they do not allow batch wagering?? But of course by ADW, Amwager, does not carry CD tracks unless its the Derby. Some my buddy puts them in for me in his site. GL on the new handicapping and was wondering is it not worth also doing a show wager if they are high MLS? You only suggest W/P? Thanks Jim

yeah the money that hits the pools late and makes the 9-2 a 3-1 is a killer.. believe that is because of the simulcast money coming from off track sites.. still if it had registered earlier
    on the toteboard and you were playing live it might affect your decision on whether to play or not.. I read a long while back that tote technology hasn't been upgraded in a long while and the industry as a whole will not spend the money on it which I'm sure is substantial

I have always been of the school that show wagering offers no value but I can't give you any concrete proof of that.. just the people who I've read feel that way.. i'd rather save the bet when
    it runs out of the money but that's just me..understand I miss when it does come 3rd and you'd only be playing high odds that way.. have a hunch it's not that big a deal either way
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Thanks Bleeker for the advice. Yeah I believe it was SA had a horse 6-1 with 0 mins till post, gates open went to 2-1?? I won, but can't stand that !! I won't play the selections at certain prices

Thanks Bleeker for the advice. Yeah I believe it was SA had a horse 6-1 with 0 mins till post, gates open went to 2-1?? I won, but can't stand that !! I won't play the selections at certain prices

yes ...that'll do you in over the long haul.. happens too often and extremely frustrating to put it mildly.. add that to the track take in the exotics and not sure why I even bother sometimes..

on a separate note just want to mention I added mahoning 2 4..save a post

Quote Originally Posted by bleeker View Post
    parx

R4 #6 happier you (20-1) 1WP
    R8 #5 the morning guys (15-1) 1WP..3rd @ 17-1

mahoning

R2 #2 cielo lindo (3-1)* 1WP
    R4 #7 big ohio (6-1) 1WP

will only go 1WP at small tracks no matter what the odds
    * means I'd go more outside of grading

4 plays
    11.75 avg odds
    8 invested
    0 return
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-29-2019 at 08:27 PM.

gulfstream

R6 #3 queen lizzie (20-1) 1WP
    R8 #5 dunk (5-1) 2WP
    R10 #1 indurate (8-1) 2WP

tampa bay

R2 #6 she'ssuchaknockout (6-1)**
    R6 #9 christa's kitten (8-1) 2WP...off turf no play
    R7 #1 land code (7-2) 3WP
    R9 #6 activated (5-2) 3WP

**first time starter which doesn't fall into what I'm currently looking for.. not rating
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-30-2019 at 12:03 PM.

GL Bleeker with today's selections !

GL Bleeker with today's selections !
    thanks jim

some updates

tampa R2.. had # WRONG ... it's 6 not 2 corrected above

tampa R6 off turf so no play

added tampa R9
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-30-2019 at 12:08 PM.

gulfstream

R6 #3 queen lizzie (20-1) 1WP fell to her face at the start
    R8 #5 dunk (5-1) 2WP
    R10 #1 indurate (8-1) 2WP 3rd @ 7-1

tampa bay

R2 #6 she'ssuchaknockout (6-1)** disqualified from 2nd
    R6 #9 christa's kitten (8-1) 2WP...off turf no play
    R7 #1 land code (7-2) 3WP.. 3rd @ 2-1
    R9 #6 activated (5-2) 3WP ..3rd @ even money

**first time starter which doesn't fall into what I'm currently looking for.. not rating

9 plays
    8.1 avg odds
    $30 invested
    0 return

my share of bad luck lately but that's how it goes..not only stumbles and dq's but horses not getting the best trips..subtle stuff like running between horses,getting stuck behind horses,getting pressed from the outside by horses with no shot (high odds) ) ..but the other side of that is sometimes that'll happen to other's and help me..it all evens out in the end imo
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-31-2019 at 08:37 AM.

delta dawns

R10 #4 mayhaw jelly (5-2) 2W winner $4.40

R14 #3 helen's ready (12-1)
    jk

10 plays..
    7.4 avg odds..
    32 invested..
    $4.40 returned
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-31-2019 at 12:31 AM.

gulfstream

R1 #7 dixie princess (6-1) 2WP..2nd 7-1 dq
    R8 #6 anne dupree (20-1) 2WP ridiculous ml.. out @ 10-1

fairgrounds

R2 #2 jus lively (5-1) 2WP.. WINNER $$8.80/5.80

R4 #6 temple of roses (4-1) 6W..out @ 4-5

R5 #4 cool spring (4-1) 3WP..out @ 6-5

R7 #2 handiwork (8-1) 2W same race... WINNER $$45.20

R7 #3 showcase mall (20-1) 2W same race... SCRATCH

R9 #4 callmechamp (6-1)2WP..SCRATCH

jock aboard 1/171 since beginning of 2018..this horse 9 lifetime starts and he's been aboard for 8 of them.. two 2nd's and 3rd's and on paper forgetting about the pilot he looks good.. i'm pulling for you theodrick ledet !!

always double check numbers match horses

santa anita (know it's an off track)

R5 #4 choi (5-2) 3W..out @ 3-1

off track ped blows rest of these away.. think well meant on the drop.. not abandoning looking for my angles in these plays ..has to be present and I have to feel it's a good fit or no play

R8 #4 loud mouth (8-1) 2WP
    WINNER $$ 7.00/5.20

Last edited by bleeker; 01-31-2019 at 08:31 PM.

did fairgrounds

Wow Bleeker that is a crazy stat about the jock ?? !!

Wow Bleeker that is a crazy stat about the jock ?? !!
    yeah jim lol...just the fact he's 6-1 ml tells you he must not be too bad on paper

another dqwas 2nd @ 7-1 (GP R1).. feel like i own a dairy queen
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-31-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Yeah this game gets frustrating at times !!!

added sa 5 8

gulfstream

R1 #7 dixie princess (6-1) 2WP..2nd 7-1 dq
    R8 #6 anne dupree (20-1) 2WP ridiculous ml.. out @ 10-1

fairgrounds

R2 #2 jus lively (5-1) 2WP.. WINNER $$8.80/5.80

R4 #6 temple of roses (4-1) 6W..out @ 4-5

R5 #4 cool spring (4-1) 3WP..out @ 6-5

R7 #2 handiwork (8-1) 2W same race... WINNER $$45.20

R7 #3 showcase mall (20-1) 2W same race... SCRATCH

R9 #4 callmechamp (6-1)2WP..SCRATCH

jock aboard 1/171 since beginning of 2018..this horse 9 lifetime starts and he's been aboard for 8 of them.. two 2nd's and 3rd's and on paper forgetting about the pilot he looks good.. i'm pulling for you theodrick ledet !!

always double check numbers match horses

santa anita (know it's an off track)

R5 #4 choi (5-2) 3W..out @ 3-1

off track ped blows rest of these away.. think well meant on the drop.. not abandoning looking for my angles in these plays ..has to be present and I have to feel it's a good fit or no play

R8 #4 loud mouth (8-1) 2WP
    WINNER $$ 7.00/5.20

18 plays
    6.7 avg odds
    65 invested
    76.40 returned

gulfstream

R6 #4 gem juan (30-1) 1WP
    R6 #6 rattle'm (6-1) 2W
    R7 #9 calling cairo (6-1) 2WP
    R10 #3 fergielicious (9-5) 3W
    R11 #4 nauti buoy (9-2) 2WP

tampa bay

R3 #6 hey big guy (3-1) 4W
    R4 #5 real fast music (5-2) 4W
    R5 #3 soroa (8-1) 2WP
    R6 #5 geh schnell (6-1) 2WP
    R7 #7 hunters dream (7-2) 2WP
    R8 #4 the chamo (6-1) 2WP

oaklawn

R1 #1 moon unit (3-1) 2WP
    R4 #5 my girl rocket (3-1) 2WP
    R5 #2 serious i candy (12-1) 1WP
    R6 #1 tiz mcnamara (9-2) 3WP
    R9 #5 bad humor (15-1) 1 WP

aqueduct

R2 #6 sam and jax (3-1) no play debut
    R3 #4 suremoney (15-1) 1WP
    R5 #5 hot sriracha (4-5) no play.. odds too low but think he'll romp
    R8 #7 finlee (15-1) 1WP

fairgrounds

R2 #1 pugilist (8-1) 2WP
    R3 #2 luck of the draw (5-2) 3W
    R4 #5 best discretion (6-1) 1WP
    R5 #1 carrier landing (4-1) 4W
    R5 #4 charcoal (12-1) 2W

there will be more

jim here's one for sam houston

R4 #3 discreet smile (12-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 02-01-2019 at 06:36 PM.

did tampa bay

GL with today's picks ! Question Bleeker you know the jock Deshawn Parker? I see he is at Sam Houston, I'm going to be playing their card tonight and was wondering if he still is a decent jock? Use to play him at mountaineer.

GL with today's picks ! Question Bleeker you know the jock Deshawn Parker? I see he is at Sam Houston, I'm going to be playing their card tonight and was wondering if he still is a decent jock? Use to play him at mountaineer.

thanks jim

i've seen his name around for a long time mostly at the smaller tracks.. he's usually had above average numbers from what I remember.. I go by 3 things his overall record and his separate record in routes, sprints and grass.. I would suspect he's good in all categories but I can check for you later on if you want..the brisnet pp's have that

just want to also mention oaklawn and aqueduct 2 4 5 are up

will be looking at fairgrounds tonight..6pm post

added fg 2 3