R3 #3 heavy roller (10-1)
    R4 #3 trophy chaser (3-1)
    R5 #10 so perfect (12-1)
    R6 #4 just wonderful (6-1)
    R7 #1 reflect (15-1)
    R8 #6 henley's joy (8-1)
    R8 #5 line of duty (10-1)

R9 #8 standard deviation (12-1)

not in love with this race...$450k yearling and even though by elite sire curlin it's a lot to pay with nothing special production-wise
    on the bottom..stamina top and bottom of the pedigree..broke maiden first out at saratoga @ 7f
    with a slow beyer..had to deal with 13 post in 2nd start in G1 at kee and still managed 3rd..blinkers on is a high % move for chad brown and lots of speed entered which could set up nice for him

R10 #9 toast of new york (9-2)

aqueduct

R6 #8 the other kessler (8-1)
    R9 #1 take charge mirella (6-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-02-2018, 03:36 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

added churchill 5-8 and aqueduct 6
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

have 2 horses R8 churchill..left #5 out originally

Comment

finished churchill and did last @ aqueduct

Comment

churchill

R8 #7 expert eye (8-1)
            R8 #11 lightning spear (20-1)
            R11 #2 roaring lion (20-1)

aqueduct*

R10 #4 hungry kitten (8-1)
            Last edited by bleeker; 11-03-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

added aqueduct 10

Comment

santa anita

R10 #9 knight's cross (8-1)

Comment

indiana grande

R1 #4 bahnke (4-1)
                  R3 #10 ricki (10-1)
                  R5 #7 flatoutjustice (8-1)
                  R6 #4 expect indy (7-2)
                  R7 #4 the money dance (5-2)
                  R8 #11 ladonia (6-1)

Comment

churchill

R1 #1 limari (5-1) 2 units
                    R2 #5 mr dumas (9-2)
                    [COLOR=#000000]R4 #2 mucha mezquina (5-1)
                    R5 #5 bally squall (15-1)R6 #6 macha's reward (8-1)
                    R10 #10 momma jean (8-1)

the winner of the mdn 5k she exits at btp ran about 5-6 lengths faster than the par for this mdn 10k..she finished 2nd in that race..0/26 jock at the meet and 0/23 trainer on the year is the bad news
                    /COLOR]

aqueduct

R1 #7 perspicacious (12-1)
                    R2 #2 naples legacy (12-1)

R3 #2 swiping dan (5-1)

jose ortiz hops off #5 who won his last 2 races by a combined 7 lengths with big figures
                    to ride this one.. kelly breen a solid trainer but ortiz never ridden for him.. find interesting

R4 #6 call wil (4-1)

ships in from laurel and takes what I'd consider a double jump in class (lrl 16k-aqu 25k)..
                    won 3 back off a very similar running line and time off in between and also shipped that time
                    from mth to prx.. jockey who rode him at lrl last out rides him again today and coincidentally has switched over to riding here in that time period

R5 pass

indiana grand

R7 #11 toss of fate (8-1)

this is a statebred stakes for 2 year olds.. he followed up a solid 2nd in his sprint debut with a win around 2 turns on the turf.. like the fact that even though his last win was on the turf it was around two turns and this field lacks horses with route experience.. he was on average (1st and 2nd call) 2 lengths off a very fast 8 lengths above par pace.. a MUCH better than average pedigree for an indiana bred (kentucky bloodlines)

R8 #1 given favorite (5-1)

this race statebred (sb) clm 5kn3l

started out in sb mdn 10k and did nothing..
                    dropped to sb mdn 5k at 1 mile and won easy..
                    next sb alw 1 mile turf (41-1) ridiculous placing..nothing..
                    placed properly sb clm 5kn2l at a mile.. wins
                    another stupid placing in a sb alw (49-1) and does nothing..
                    where he should be today sb 5kn3l @ 1 mile
                    Last edited by bleeker; 11-07-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

finished churchill

Comment

added 7 8 indiana

Comment

churchill

R2 #4 final cut (12-1)
                          R3 #1 dedicated (5-1)
                          R6 #8 shining knight (10-1)
                          R10 #6 tensweep (9-2)

aqueduct

R9 #6 thefinalcrazydude (8-1)
                          Last edited by bleeker; 11-08-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

finished cd

Comment

added aqu 9

Comment

aqueduct

R1 #2 champagne bliss (8-1)

trainer contessa with first time mdn claimers is 7/73 and for every $2 bet $1.07 returned.. #5 (4-5) morning line...could see mine waking up at this level on a fast track in her third start.. ran evenly vs msw on the turf in debut and caught a sloppy track last out.. james toner in a small sample has great numbers in mcl races

R2 #9 elegant rose (15-1)

honestly like other ones better than this but have to be loyal to my expensive for the pedigree angle.. it'd be amongst 3 or 4 horses and not gonna say here.. graham motion has a $725k debut horse by war front (#5) and only reason i'm pointing it out is to show what a terrible bet he is in this situation.. he gets stock as good as anybody out there but if you bet on his debut horses you get killed.. 5/111 and for every $2 bet you get 78ยข back

R3 #4 tayler's the boss (9-2)

R4 #4 kathy's cause (8-1)

2yo msw statebred 1 mile turf..

like the even turf sprint debut at saratoga and then had a wide trip in his 2nd outing in an off the turf route.. comes in off 2 month rest.. like getting a giant's causeway in against ny breds and he should certainly like the 2 turns.. jose ortiz (only 2nd to his brother) best turf rider on circuit

R5 #5 daria's angel (9-2)

speaking of his brother lol (aboard this one.. not turf but doesn't matter).. horse ran an almost identical race to his last (6/20) at same distance (6.5f) prior to stretching out to a mile for an easy win.. he even repeated in his following race also at a mile (belmont 1 turn mile same as here).. claimed by gullo last race (excellent first off claim) and he'll be stretching out to a mile again

will finish card later and if churchill comes up good or better probably post a few from there also

del mar

R8 #2 tiz a master (6-1)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 11-09-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X