horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

See bleeker another nice payout even at mahoning !! You sure know the angles to look for !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
      See bleeker another nice payout even at mahoning !! You sure know the angles to look for !!
      thanks jim.. has been a good spell of late.. that's the challenge of handicapping.. every race different from the next and you can have excellent insight and still have long droughts.. losses even the ones where there are no apparent excuses doesn't mean you had a bad idea going in. you're not as good as your good runs or as bad as your bad ones.. the mental aspect most important imo

oaklawn and keeneland have big fields tomorrow and weather supposed to be good both places ..will be looking
      Last edited by bleeker; 04-10-2018, 10:42 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Yes sir !! Especially in horse racing !! Ive said to myself after the race, what the hell was that ?? Lol. Ok yeah keeneland seems to be a good day.

Comment

keeneland

R2 #9 inda zone (3-1) jo
          R4 #1 punked (5-1) jo
          R5 #2 start with yes (4-1)
          R6 #8 esquisse (7-2) jo
          R7 #2 mrs rocco (7-2) jo
          R8 #6 danceland (8-1)

jo = jose ortiz

oaklawn

R1 #6 ice goddess (10-1)
          R2 #6 bud ro (10-1)
          R3 #10 sunny's funny (7-2)
          R4 #2 (12-1) #9 (12-1)
          R5 #7 lady warrior (3-1)
          R7 #10 empire strikes (10-1)
          R8 #6 banshee birdie (7-2)
          R9 #3 criminal mischief (8-1)
          R10 #6 st louie guy (8-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 04-11-2018, 01:06 PM.
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished keeneland..gonna look at oaklawn

Comment

added oaklawn 1-3

Comment

finished

Comment

keeneland

R2 #3 lady apple (6-1)
                  R3 #1 no lemon no lime (15-1)
                  R4 #2 get the facts (9-2)
                  R5 #5 catkins (6-1) jo
                  R9 #1 show girl (4-1)

oaklawn

R2 #9 coastal highway (6-1)
                  R3 #2 sindys luck (9-2)
                  R7 #2 gettin even (7-2)
                  R9 #7 best of greeley (12-1)
                  R10 #1 blushing bella (20-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 04-12-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

finished keeneland

Comment

posted oaklawn 1 2

Comment

finished oaklawn

Comment

keeneland

R5 #9 uncatchable (9-2)

probably it unless i look at santa anita

Comment

oaklawn

R3 #1 sluice box (12-1)
                            R6 #6 soaring bird (10-1)

Comment

ARKANSAS DERBY PICKS
                              LEXINGTON STAKES PICKS
                              ESPARZA
                              Oaklawn Park and Keeneland Park Selections for Saturday, April 14, 2018
                              Oaklawn Park
                              Race 10 - $750K Running of the Oaklawn Handicap - 1 1/8 Miles (GII)
                              TOP HORSE: 10 - Accelerate
                              SECOND CHOICE: 7 - Hedge Fund
                              THIRD CHOICE: 11 - City of Light
                              (LONG SHOT): 4 - Untrapped
                              Race 11 - $750K Running of the Arkansas Derby - 1 1/8 Miles (GI)
                              TOP HORSE: 8 - Quip
                              SECOND CHOICE: 5 - Solomini
                              THIRD CHOICE: 6 - Magnum Moon
                              (LONG SHOT): 3 - Tenfold
                              Keeneland Park
                              Race 9 - $500K Running of the Stonestreet Lexington Stakes - 1 1/16 Miles (GIII)
                              TOP HORSE: 12 - My Boy Jack
                              SECOND CHOICE: 7 - Pony Up
                              THIRD CHOICE: 6 - Greyvitos
                              (LONGSHOT) 4 - Honor Up

Comment

oaklawn R11 arkansas derby

#2 machismo (45-1)

forgot to post earlier but figured i'd put it up anyway..about 20 minutes to post

Comment

Working...
                                X