Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
    Thanks bleeker! I still cant believe how some services recommend to play the races ??
    yeah it's ridiculous...we're on the same horse in the bluegrass. like free drop billy..finished keeneland above and gonna look at the rest of aqueduct soon
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

done aqueduct ...may look at santa anita later
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added santa anita derby and oaks

Comment

keeneland

R1 #1 analyze the cat (3-1)
          R3 #6 athens queen (6-1)
          R4 # 17/147

rather than 6 combos with a box
          try to beat chad brown on top (4)
          to get some value..

R8 #4 she's pretty lucky (20-1)>
          R8 #8 ultima d (20-1)>
          > half unit each

R9 #3 potomac (8-1)>
          R9 #6 marriage counselor (12-1)>
          > half unit each

aqueduct

R4 #4 source control (4-1)
          R5 #8 sister sparrow (5-1)
          R8 #1 mo town (2-1)
          R9 #6 al's all out (5-1)

santa anita

R9 #6 giant mongolian (20-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 04-08-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

finished keeneland.. gonna look at aqueduct

Comment

added aqueduct 4 5..didn't like 1 2 3

Comment

finished aqueduct

Comment

added santa anita 9

Comment

Bleeker have to ask what did you like about the 6 at sa today?? Still trying to figure it out !! Nice pick !! I liked the 12 alot in the race had the ex with your pick 145 for a 1 exb, got some of my money back for the day lol !!

Comment

Bleeker have to ask what did you like about the 6 at sa today?? Still trying to figure it out !! Nice pick !! I liked the 12 alot in the race had the ex with your pick 145 for a 1 exb, got some of my money back for the day lol !!
                      thanks jim and glad you had it..it was a very competitive race from a betting standpoint imo and of course at 20-1 ml thought I had a shot at a price with him...some of the positives for me were..

lightly raced talented horse vs lesser competition

actually rate his last 2 races higher
                      than most would...I like the gradual fade line from the wide post last out..especially that he's cutting back off of it and he did it on a muddy surface..also 2 back he was there to the eighth pole at a mile vs 40k claimers and today he's facing 25k's at 6.5f

he'd only sprinted 4 times in his career prior to yesterday..last 2 he won and the 2 prior ( his initial 2 starts) were both without blinkers which he's has had on since his 3rd start..they seem to have made a difference

the trainer stats were impressive also

overall
                      97 sts/16%/+1.21

dirt/turf
                      22 sts/32%/+2.82

turf overall
                      120/18%/+1.13

so for every $2 you invest in each category you make a substantial profit..he's kind of a hidden gem trainer

stewart elliot was 1/3 riding for him going in and the lone winner paid $42.20..now he's got two $40+ horses with this trainer
                      Last edited by bleeker; 04-09-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

mahoning valley

R8 #8 protostar (7-2)

favorite scratched so probably more like 3-2..just want a taste today lol

Comment

Thanks bleeker for the info ! Have to keep an eye out for the trainer and elliot teaming up. Not fimiliar with eithier. Think elliot raced at ellis park ??

Comment

Thanks bleeker for the info ! Have to keep an eye out for the trainer and elliot teaming up. Not fimiliar with eithier. Think elliot raced at ellis park ??
                            np jim.. never heard of the trainer either but stewart elliot an old timer.. same age as mike smith ...best known for almost winning the triple crown with smarty jones (finished 2nd to birdstone @ 1-5)

Comment

parx

R10 #10 you're no saint (4-1)

won by 10 (lots of 10's involved here lol) vs clm 4000n2y last out at pen.. now comes to parx for a clm 5000n1y..the 4k wins do not count against the conditions here.. normally don't like horses who win by 10
                              as they're way too obvious but some other things to like here .

wired the field last out but according to brisnet figures was about 5 lengths fast to the pace call.. trainer is tremendous with repeaters and especially clm repeaters.. shippers also.. prior to the big win last out he was facing 5-8k open claimers in his last 4 or 5 races which are better horses than these.. guessing 2-1 final odds

mahoning valley

R7 #9 sharina (15-1)

9yo who was coming off a 2+ year layoff 4 starts back... besides her last race she was competive in the others (showed speed) and all of them were sprints.. ..i'm thinking 4 races in she's got her sea legs and now going back to two turns which she was solid at prior to the layoff.. should at least get good position or possibly head to the lead and track favors early speed in route races

all this being said still a small play.. 9yo,bad trainer,jockey and minor league track
                              Last edited by bleeker; 04-10-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

added mahoning R7

Comment

Working...
                                X