X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

pimlico

R1 #9 my diva (20-1)

first time starter whose sire is above average off track and out of a stakes placed dam who broke her maiden first time out at santa anita.. solid works leading up to this

probably not playing much today
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

post 2082 preakness

pimlico

R10 #7 laki (15-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

indiana grand

R4 #5 promises to keep (6-1)
        R9 #6 sir dagan (9-2)

Comment

belmont

R2 #6 andrea's pride (4-1)
          R5 #2 quaff (12-1)
          R7 #3 flipped (4-1)

pimlico

R7 #1 trust the process (10-1)

churchill.. 5pm

R1 #6 pure speculation (7-2)
          R8 #9 boru (15-1)

santa anita

R8 #8 silver fury (5-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 05-24-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

finished belmont and also added R7 @ pimlico.. probably look at CD and SA

Comment

added churchill

Comment

added last at santa anita

Comment

belmont

R2 #9 bagging (5-1)
                  R7 #3 lightworker (6-1)
                  R9 #5 admission office (6-1)*
                  R9 #8 mr discretionary (12-1)*

* 2 horses in the 9th

pimlico

R3 #5 king koa (7-2)
                  R9 #4 mischievous star (4-1)

santa anita

R8 #9 soft trip (30-1)

lone star

R4 #3 of course you can (12-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 05-25-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

added pimlico

Comment

added santa anita R8

Comment

added lone star R4.. 9pm

Comment

Bleeker boy did the 5 admission office close like a freight train !! May i ask you what did you like about the first time starter ?? Thanks Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                            Bleeker boy did the 5 admission office close like a freight train !! May i ask you what did you like about the first time starter ?? Thanks Jim
                            sure jim...well start with chad brown who is tremendous at winning first out grass 2 turns.. I know you like the ortiz brothers and with jose he's 11/29 this year.. horse has a big time pedigree.. he's by the sire point of entry who's a son of dynaformer which is good for turf and distance.. out of a royal academy (turf, distance also) mare who's had 5 winners from 6 starters and all 5 won on the turf including 1 stakes winner..the dam production index was very high and I found out after the race that he's a half sibling to a million $ +earner.. he never kills them in the morning so workout times mean little to me..put it all together it's a pretty nice package even by chad's standards

Comment

monmouth

R4 #4 so hot (30-1)
                              R5 #4 return of a giant (10-1)
                              R6 #7 aqua teen (3-1)
                              R13 #5 eastern front (8-1)

belmont

R6 #8 fair archer (10-1)
                              R10 ##6 causforcelebration (2-1)

santa anita

R4 #4 jazaalah (4-1)
                              R8 #4 sophie (12-1)
                              R9 #7 it's a new year (7-2)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 05-26-2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

finished monmouth

Comment

Working...
                                X