dirt good or fast... on the turf to be plays

R1 #2 pillar mountain (5-2)
    R2 #8 red zinger (3-1)
    R4 #3 my happy place (8-1)
    R5 #5 ygritte (8-1)
    R7 #2 reiterate (6-1)
    R8 #4 zonza (8-1) bad ml
    R9 #6 appointment (12-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Re: horse plays

thursday belmont above

woodbine

R8 #3 typically (7-2)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

belmont

R1 #2 per capita (8-1)
    R2 #8 lead guitar

extremely expensive for the bloodlines and out of one of the best first out sires there is.. first foal out of a dam who was a stakes winner... in a starter stakes at turf paradise lol.. whether the horse wins a grade 1 or the aforementioned it's a stakes winner.. in this case it makes the auction price more impressive because the turf paradise race shouldn't do much to enhance the horse's value

R3 #3 oggonis (8-1)

another at $750k not only expensive but expensive relative to specs.. think last sets up nicely for the stretchout on turf and way above average pedigree for that

R4 #1 h man (2-1)

R5 #5 dawn the destroyer (5-1) 555

R6 #2 om (8-1) tomorrow

R7 #6 dixie mo (10-1)

find it intriguing that they'd take a horse who won an off the turf msw at indiana downs in her debut and try her in here vs stakes winners.. she did it easy breaking from the 10 post but figure is slow in this field.. like the fact it's a homebred by elite sire uncle mo.. trained by wesley ward who's having a great meet and knows what he's doing with 2yo's.. lot's of speed in here and this horse sat off the pace in her debut and might prove to be an edge here.. another is sometimes these big figure 2yo debut winners will take a step backwards after their big effort

R8 #7 whitmore (7-2)

R9 #8 homerique (6-5)

won with an extremely slow figure in a grade 3 last out.. on a firm track @ 8.5f they went 52.4 and 1:16.4 on the front end and the pace figure for the race was par.. almost hard to believe.. she closed into that and have a hunch those figures aren't correct and she had to really work for that win.. just feel she's going to get back to her european form which makes her much better than these

R10 #9 canessar (9-2)

took a very similar path to this race last year.. three 1.5 mile races including the last one the same as this year's last one.. last year 1st call 8th by 6 .. exactly same today.. finish 6th by 2.75 exactly the same as today.. never seen anything like that.. quite amazing! came 2nd by a length last year earning a career high figure

R11 #6 brass ring (15-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-07-2019 at 03:15 PM.

churchill

R8 #5 brightworthy (4-1)

friday's belmont previous post

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

belmont stakes

#8 intrepid heart (10-1)

$750k auction..

by tapit sire of 3 belmont winners and 2nd most expensive stallion in north america..there are two others (tacitus and bourbon war) but glad he's one of them)

dam sire won the belmont...
    63% sibling commissioner just missed winning it about 5 years ago

exits peter pan at belmont (grade 3)where the winner's brisnet final figure was at grade 1 level and avg pace 1st 2 calls was about 1-2 lengths faster than a grade 1 race.think the even run behind in this race might set him up nicely for the 3 furlong stretchout

should be a fresh horse with light schedule coming in

put other one up tomorrow..like 2 horses

#4 tax (15-1)

always willing to forgive a bad derby especially on a sloppy track from an inside post.. ran fairly evenly mid pack to the stretch call and then faded to finish 15th..3 races prior to that all triple digit brisnet figures at at 1 1/8 miles and the last two were vs very solid paces..the lengths he was off the pace in the wood memorial put his pace figures at about par for that level.. very fast pace that race.. even running vs $30k maidens his first race impressed me as it was in a sprint (2nd by a half length) .. I say this because by sire and dam sire he's got an extreme stamina pedigree.. followed that up with a win at keeneland at a mile but they made the mistake of putting him in for a tag (claiborne farm) and lost him.. gargan a solid ny trainer but not nationally known.. irad ortiz aboard never hurts.. think there's a lot of positives for the odds
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-07-2019 at 01:57 PM.

finished Friday belmont ..post 3228
    belmont stakes write up . post 3231

added my other belmont stakes horse.. the belmont stakes day undercard is the second best race card of the year behind only breeders cup... first post 11:35 and I should have some of it up by 10am

R6 om is for tomorrow ..my mistake

bleeker thanks hit hman pretty hard on the nose and have dixie mo 10-20-30 across the board going to work now see you tommorow
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

belmont saturday

R4 #6 environs (8-1)

broke bad from wide post last out.. give her another shot based on pedigree, lightly raced and running well over in europe where competition is considered better.. get chad brown and jose ortiz on something that's less than obvious

R5 #1 come dancing (6-5)

5 horse field and the #2 is the great midnight bisou (1-1)..looks to me that mine is the clear lone speed.. possible that the 4 will be ridden aggressively but she's not as consistent on the front end.. won her last two by wide margins with big figures at 7f and a mile and today's a 1 1/16.. not a lot of opportunity here.. just trying to pick a winner

R6 #2 om (8-1)

R7 #9 ce ce (9-2)

broke her maiden first time out and last race missed by a neck at 6 and 6.5f respectively.. ran huge figures in both.. good spot to try a 1 turn mile and think could possibly sit off lots of inside speed.. trainer michael mccarthy excellent under the radar guy and excels at many applicable trainer angles here

R8 #1 honest mischief (6-1) lower

his last speed figure was about 3-4 lengths faster than a grade 1 race (2nd start maiden breaker probably explains the morning line)

off the charts pedigree.. by elite sire into mischief out of a graded stakes winning mare who has produced 8 winners from 9 starters including 3 stakes winners.. doesn't end there as the dam is by seattle slew and is a half to the great horse and sire empire maker.. that's american pharaoh's grand dad.. it's no fluke he's so good

chad brown, castellano

R9 #8 pavel (20-1)

encouraged that o'neil would make this cross country journey after making the even longer trip to dubaii the race before.. 3 races in grade 1's at 1 1/4 vs the great accelerate last year.. then send him out to japan after that wtf? first start this year caught the only sloppy track he's ever run on and then of course last race as mentioned dubai.. I like the race last year in the stephen foster at 1 1/8 which he won with a solid figure.. at the eighth pole (mile mark) he was ahead by 3 lengths which makes me think he might like the mile distance.. I've seen doug win with some not so pretty on paper horses shipping out to various locales including the dubai world cup this year.. not interested in taking a short price on mckinzie or mitole

R10 #3 robert bruce (6-1)

was close to the front last out off a 6 month layoff and the pace (by figures) was about 7-8 lengths fast.. think with that one in the tank will be nicely fit for his 2nd race.. the speed he showed last race might serve him well on this course today.. jose ortiz up this time and he won the arlington million with him last year.. very capable when he's on his game

belmont stakes post 3231

R12 #3 abiding star (9-2)

wired a field of open 40k claimers last out and even though he had a clear lead the pace was rated about 5 lengths fast.. speed couldn't hurt today.. trainer ned allard a real old timer but haven't seen his name in a while.. almost $40 million career earnings.. trainer has excellent and profitable numbers on the turf, repeat winners and 3rd off the layoff.. jose ortiz rides again

R13 #6 rocketry (7-2)

the other 1 mile race at belmont today (the dwyer for older horses).. horse is a monster marathoner.. feel he was compromised last 2 being behind extremely slow paces..thats about it
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-08-2019 at 05:56 PM.

added 9 10

hit om pretty good hope we take a bomb today thamks
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Quote Originally Posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
    hit om pretty good hope we take a bomb today thamks

thanks fraoli and glad you had something on om

last race finished 2nd to the favorite and off the top exacta paid about $19..that's a good way to do it when there's an odds on favorite because more times than not they will beat you

on a separate note added last 2 races at belmont

belmont

R5 #8 the sinner is you (9-2)
    R8 #6 steelersfanforlife (8-1)

monmouth

R1 #2 intimidation (4-1)

$425k 3yo first time starter from the same connections of derby disqualfyed maximum security

R4 #6 bostaleto (8-5)

R12 #3 person to person (6-1)

santa anita

R9 #4 sunny dale (5-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-09-2019 at 06:26 PM.

added monmouth 1 4

added monmouth 12

added santa anita 9...that's a wrap

indiana downs

dirt good or fast and must be on turf for those races

R1 #1 savedthebestforlast (5-1)

two sprints vs open msw at oaklawn and now back to Indiana ve statebred msw stretching out to two turns.. love moves like this.. that's the equivalent of about a 3 level drop and still not
    risking the horse for sale.. nice kentucky bloodlines and the owner/breeder/trainer is very active in the in statebred program.. the rail has been excellent in routes overall

R2 #9 allaboutaprincess (4-1)

another Indiana bred who made her first 2 starts at a major track.. tried it here for the first time in her last start and finished 2nd on a sloppy track..did a little work in those first two races which I must see to be interested.. gets another try and should be fast today.. in sprints out side's been the place to be

R3 #6 songandakiss (8-1)

R5 #5 parade blue (8-1)

R7 #5 red hot kitten (10-1) lower
    R8 #2 runninawaywithit (12-1) lower
    R9 #7 pordavino (5-2)

2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

delaware

R7 #2 eons (6-1)

$300k yearling purchase making his fifth career start.. blinkers last 2 seemed to make all the difference with a win at keeneland and through first level allowance at pimlico beating big fields in both.. gritty as hell as he'll fight when challenged.. trainer and jock top notch and having big meets.. think ml the way it is because this is a listed stakes with a $50k purse.. non winner 1 allowance in ny would have a much better field generally.. sure he'll be lower

belmont

R8 #2 broken border (9-2)
    R9 #2 elenzee (8-1)

biggest knock speed not good on the inner turf in sprints but many other positives..irad whose not a regular for maker rides first time which has to be a good sign

don't care for what's going today at all.. may peek at indiana but not sure

indiana

R3 #3 strella's war (15-1)
    R5 #6 cardinal coach mac (2-1)
    R7 #3 closer still (7-2)

so much better than this field.. now I've probably jinxed myself lol

R8 #4 flowerpecker (3-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-12-2019 at 01:58 PM.

added indiana

woodbine

R5 #4 simply mysterious (5-2)
    R6 #4 sam's cross (9-5)
    R7 #4 war factory (6-1)
    R8 #8 hidden meadow (8-1)

evangeline

R9 #2 heart warrior (5-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-12-2019 at 09:31 PM.

added evangeline downs

gulfstream

R1 #7 starship gussie (3-1)
    R3 #1 magic maker (12-1)
    R4 #2 yes it's factual (6-1)
    R5 #2 ten carat daddy (2-1)
    R7 #4 true heiress (5-2)

belmont

know sloppy and only 4 and 7 remain on the turf

R2 #12 bangle gal (2-1)
    R4 #1 la vida ((6-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 06-13-2019 at 02:57 PM.