horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Nothing for Tampa today. Too much rain !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
      Nothing for Tampa today. Too much rain !!

yeah rain is a no go for me... thanks for putting his picks up jim
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

oaklawn

R1 #7 major bizkit (6-1)
        R2 #2 light bound bid (12-1)

keeneland

R7 #6 altar of speed (10-1)
        R10 #8 the rock says (5-1)

lone star

R8 #1 simple pleasure (7-2)
        Last edited by bleeker; 04-19-2019, 07:44 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks for sharing your plays i check everyday
          2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
            Thanks for sharing your plays i check everyday

no problem fraoli4444.. appreciate the feedback

Comment

added kee 7 10..sorry so late

Comment

meadowlands.. friday

R2 #3 lucius vorenus (5-1)
                R3 $8 duck duck dragon (7-2)
                R4 #3 shezza gnp n (7-2)
                R5 #1 respect our flag (4-1)
                R6 #9 trix are for kids (9-2)
                R7 #7 empress deo (10-1)
                R8 #8 arrakis (15-1)
                R9 #5 amethyst seelster (15-1)

R10 #9 world on edge (5-1)
                R11 #5 roundtown rocker (3-1)
                R12 pass
                R13 #6 knight of victory (8-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 04-19-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

finished meadowlands

Comment

added lone star 8

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      meadowlands.. friday

R2 #3 lucius vorenus (5-1)
                      R3 $8 duck duck dragon (7-2)
                      R4 #3 shezza gnp n (7-2)
                      R5 #1 respect our flag (4-1)
                      R6 #9 trix are for kids (9-2)
                      R7 #7 empress deo (10-1)
                      R8 #8 arrakis (15-1)
                      R9 #5 amethyst seelster (15-1)

R10 #9 world on edge (5-1)
                      R11 #5 roundtown rocker (3-1)
                      R12 pass
                      R13 #6 knight of victory (8-1)

just recapping cause it's something i infrequently do
                      (harness)

q=quarter length
                      h=half length
                      t = .75 lengths

R2 ..4th @ 21-1...q off 2nd
                      R3..PLACE @ 9-1 ($7.60)
                      R4.. 5th @ 4-1
                      R5..WINNER $$11.20
                      R6..WINNER $$14.40
                      R7..4th @ 28-1
                      R8..5th @ 24-1 ..3 lengths winner
                      R9..last @ 32-1
                      R10..PLACE @ 4-1 ($5.40)
                      R11..PLACE @ 7-2 ($3.80)**
                      R12..PASS
                      R13 ..WINNER $$23.60

** 2nd choice won (2-1) ..mine beat out a 101-1 by a nose for 2nd $568 tri $1,dime super with 51-1 4th was $368
                      Last edited by bleeker; 04-20-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

charlestown ...there biggest day of the meet.. $1M race will pick later

R5 #2 vic's pic (4-1)

R8 #3 malpais (5-2)

R11 charlestown classic

#4 rally cry (9-2)

only raced twice at saratoga in 2018 and have a hunch the 7f effort vs allowance (last year) was just a get fit race... then had the unfortunate circumstance of drawing the 14 post in the g1 woodward.. speed to the stretch call and faded while 3-4 wide both turns.. still only 14 career starts and her best work of 2017 puts him in the hunt.. johnny v comes to ride whose 12/35 for pletcher last 60 days and an amazing 22/62 riding in route races this year.. for todd to ship this horse here off an 8 month layoff has to be a good sign

R13 #2 frathouse music (9-2)

oaklawn

R8 #8 josie boy (8-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 04-20-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

finished charlestown

Comment

meadowlands...saturday

R1 #5 jackamino (3-1)
                            R6 #2 always a diamond (7-2)
                            R8 #10 seeing eye single (9-2)
                            R9 #4 spaghetti eddie (7-2)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              meadowlands...saturday

R1 #5 jackamino (3-1)
                              R6 #2 always a diamond (7-2)
                              R8 #10 seeing eye single (9-2)
                              R9 #4 spaghetti eddie (7-2)

R1.. 9th @ 5-2
                              R6.. WINNER $$8.20
                              R8.. WINNER $$6.00
                              R9.. 3rd @ 5-2

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #7 go venezuela go (20-1)

slow start ran around the track back of the pack in his debut @ 5f last out in his debut.. like the fact he maintained his lengths behind pretty well which could be useful for trying the route today which she's bred top and bottom to do.. blinkers come off, prado jumps aboard and trainer 6/16 with an average win price of $22 first time in a route

R5 #5 motion's first (10-1)

first off trainer 0/40 this year and 6/195 going back to jan 2018..prior to this impressive stretch he was 0/144 (not making this up lol) jock triple bug but his lone win came in a route and he paid close to $70.. this gal's best effort came off a 28 day layoff (same today) at this distance 4 starts back.. that race could beat this field and she'll be toting a lot less weight with the 10lb bug.. has lots of reasonable excuses 5-10 back from bad posts to wrong surface, off track and catching a very fast race for the level

R6 #7 colman joseph (12-1)
                                R7 #4 wigwam summer (15-1)
                                R9 #6 notorious nick (10-1)

one of my favorite angles expensive relative to pedigree info applies here.. couple of useful sprints first 2 starts, blinkers off (trainer excels) for this and stretches out on the turf.. solid steady works and solid turf jockey fergal lynch rides

R11 #5 crosswind kate (4-1)

#11 hire the lady is a first time starter by new sire "can the man" and is bred and owned partly by frank sinatra.. gotta be a tough name to go through life with lol

woodbine

R7 #2 my whippersnapper (4-1)
                                R8 #3 piper hill (15-1)

santa anita

R8 #2 ameerah b (7-2)

sadler has two debut horses in here (other#4) but this one fits the bill better for debut and turf..street boss out of a winning not for love mare who's produced 2 winners from as many starters ..1 was a stakes winner and they both won on the green..even with that good info on the bottom $350k a lot to pay for a street boss (20k) which probably means physicality or fast at the sales
                                Last edited by bleeker; 04-21-2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X