X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
    Had a good day today. See you hopefully tomorrow

glad to hear chamblin..gulfstream and oaklawn tomorrow but there's a chance with florida getting stay at home orders that they may not run..i'll post if I hear something either way
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

going to take a breather today guys.. be back tomorrow

gulfstream is running
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream.. friday

R1 #3 princesa crystal (2-1)
        R2 #7 frontier mesa (9-2)

very competitive race with lots of speed.. like that he'll be outside because of this.. break your maiden for 50k and try winners for $30k is reasonable.. kelly breen is fantastic with maiden repeaters

R4 #6 starship bubba (8-1)

R5 #2 dalarna (7-5)

maybe this makes me $2 lol..gets into this race because of 1 start for $12.5k..on a 3 race win streak and sets up nicely for a stalker with all the likely speed in the race.. only putting 4 because feel he will be no value

R6 #2 or'effice (6-1)

R7 #9 lemon scat (9-2)
        R7 #7 alafia (30-1) play lighter

* 2 horses

R9 #11 polished copper

big favorite scratched so no ml

oaklawn

R2 #8 st louie guy (5-1)
        R3 #9 jacks fire balls (12-1)

last race perfectly fine warm up for improvement today.. trainer solidly profitable in many applicable categories.. closer which doesn't fit profile at this distance so weigh place heavier

R4 #3 mighty manfred (6-1)
        R5 #4 chicken hawk (4-1)

tampa

R5 #6 adonai bless (6-1)

warnng 1/71 jockey going back to jan 2019

R6 #6 lord dragon (8-1) 1WP
        R7 #3 it'sherlucky (4-1)
        R8 #8 red curls (8-1)

ml seems kinda high
        Last edited by bleeker; 04-03-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

added oaklawn 2 3

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            gulfstream.. friday

R1 #3 princesa crystal (2-1)
            R2 #7 frontier mesa (9-2)

very competitive race with lots of speed.. like that he'll be outside because of this.. break your maiden for 50k and try winners for $30k is reasonable.. kelly breen is fantastic with maiden repeaters

R4 #6 starship bubba (8-1)

R5 #2 dalarna (7-5)

maybe this makes me $2 lol..gets into this race because of 1 start for $12.5k..on a 3 race win streak and sets up nicely for a stalker with all the likely speed in the race.. only putting 4 because feel he will be no value

R6 #2 or'effice (6-1)

oaklawn

R2 #8 st louie guy (5-1)
            R3 #9 jacks fire balls (12-1) 1W 3P

last race perfectly fine warm up for improvement today.. trainer solidly profitable in many applicable categories.. closer which doesn't fit profile at this distance so weigh place heavier

every once in a while you'll see a 1-4 WP after the ml odds..I am being tracked at one other place I post these (not saying where lol) and the money mgmt is 1-4 win and place bets and just today,coincidentally, added a $6W only bet (2 max a day)..so on occasion
            I'll forget to take those numbers out when I copy and paste..just so you know what's going on

Comment

finished gulfstream

Comment

through oaklawn 5

Comment

Thanks for what you do !! I know that daily form study can be a "grind".

Comment

Thanks for what you do !! I know that daily form study can be a "grind".

no problem chamblin.. love doing it but yes you gotta take a break once in a while

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #5 big treasure (8-1)
                      R3 #3 aznavour (6-1)
                      R4 #1 mighty fast (6-1)
                      R5 #3 alpilles (15-1)

R11 #7 masterday (8-1) 3WP

tampa

R3 #8 i'm cardinal (5-1)

R4 #3 red venus (4-1)
                      R4 #1 reign showers (15-1)

*2 horses

R5 #1 gravitas (5-1)

R6 #8 fort king (3-1)
                      R7 #5 publicist (30-1)

R8 #7 astute warrior (7-2)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 04-04-2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

thanks chamblin

finished tampa

Comment

added gulfstream 11..types of races on the 2nd half of the card didn't like

Comment

Comment

Great #3 at GS. Made the day and the weewk>Great job !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X