• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

gulfstream

R1 #3 quick enough (3-1)

aqueduct

R3 #3 gotta go mo (6-1)

probably it for today
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

will be looking tomorrow.. based on weather reports it'll be gulfstream and fairgrounds (la)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #4 miss loretta (5-1)

R2 #5 st louie arch (3-1) **
        R2 #7 let's go luna (20-1)

** 2 horses

R3 #3 magicgirl (8-5)

R5 #4 bite the stars (12-1)

dont get the ml.. 2yo first time starter has solid pedigree, top jock and very capable trainer.. if you're playing live wouldn't play this one above the morning line

R6 #4 myfirstexwife lol (9-2)

R8 #7 off the mark (10-1)
        R10 #4 crespucula (12-1)

fairgrounds

R2 #6 mucho macho bets (6-1)
        R4 #8 cleanup time (5-1)

R5 #1 pink appeal (4-1)
        R6 #5 good one (6-1)

R7 #8 gaelic tales (6-1)

R8 #9 sweet n salty kiss (5-1)
        R9 #9 run ballerina (4-1)
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-01-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

through R4 at fairgrounds.. that's a wrap for tonight

Comment

I will be looking at the rest of those cards in the next couple of hours

Comment

through R6 at both

Comment

finished

Comment

as future pool 1 for the derby about to close I'd like to give one I like as it's always fun to have an early opinion.. read the only place to bet them with fixed odds is at william hill..

scabbard

84-1 last I saw in the pool and think 50-1 at will hill.. I'll adjust the final pool odds and if anyone can confirm what he is at wh please do.. obviously not a good situation if he's that much lower at fixed odds

Comment

gulfstream wednesday (nothing today)

R10 #10 keep it up (10-1) 10 10 10

tampa bay

R5 #3 general (4-1)
                    R7 #4 tobago (5-1)
                    R8 #8 fourth design (9-5)
                    Last edited by bleeker; 12-04-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

added tampa bay

Comment

aqueduct

R6 #8 future book (6-1)

gotta love this name for a 2yo first time starter..cost a lot relative to the pedigree specs and by a freshman sire who's off to a great start including debut winners..mclaughlin below average with 1st time starters but that'll just help the price

R9 #6 brewman (8-1)

nicely bred firster by linda rice..well above avg first out sire out of a winning ghostzapper mare..very deep field and have a hunch they'll be at least 1 good one exiting this race

Comment

aqueduct saturday

R10 cigar mile grade 1

#8 network effect (15-1)

i'm not going with the obvious two #5 maximum security (3-2) or the breeders cup mile winner #6 spun to run (5-2)..respect for both but at the same time that's too easy and looking to get some value.. if they win I lose

that being said why I like mine.. making only his 5th career start for probably the best trainer in the game chad brown.. broke his maiden first out a 7f as a 2yo at saratoga which is an impressive feat.. given about a 3 month he comes back to run a solid 2nd in the the grade 3 nashua which happens to be at a mile on this track.. in that race he was a couple of lengths off a very fast pace and finished with a solid figure factoring in he was a 2yo..next race was the grade 2 remsen @ 1 1/8 miles (still a 2 year old) and was caught in the exact opposite predicament.. behind an extremely slow pace but still managed 2nd in one of if not the fastest figure 2 turn races of the year for the 2yo's.. so his two year old year I consider excelkent

didn't look it up but obviously had something wrong with him as he didn't start his 3yo year till November in which he won his last (an alw n1x) and it was also at a mile on this track.. I think for chad to run him in this spot 2nd off the very long layoff speaks volumes about what he thinks about this horse as I'm sure there were at least a few easier spots to try.. add that to what he accomplished as a 2yo and I'm very intrigued at a solid price

may add another but for now this is it

Comment

I like going against the favorite in these spots also.Hoping Max Sec maybe stumbles out ofthe gate.lol
                            I am using:
                            #2 Bal Harbour
                            #8 Network Effect
                            #9 Looking at Bikinis

3.00 tri box and 4.00 exacta box

and throwing in the #6 Spun to run in a $1.00 Super box.

Anything can happen and if I catch a break can get a great return.
                            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                            5* 6-8
                            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                            10* GOY 1-0
                            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                            5* 18-12

Comment

Once again thanks for all your hard work in this thread.It is appreciated!
                              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                              5* 6-8
                              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                              10* GOY 1-0
                              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                              5* 18-12

Comment

no problem and love to do it..your other two would be my other two so hopefully we get a little lucky..as you said you never know what's gonna happen when those gates open..bad starts,troubled trips or maybe the horse is just not as sharp on that particular day..I like your betting strategy of coming back in with spun to run in the super box for a $1..the only other thing I might consider with what you're doing is I'd want to have the triple if #6 spun to run finishes in the 2 or 3 spot and he's surrounded by the 289...like 289/2689/2689 (18 combos)..and then come back with the super for .50 with a 4 horse box..could even possibly see including max security in 3rd or 4th as you're really still taking a shot against him betting that way..not trying to be a busy body but just give some ideas..I think sometimes how you structure bets is s almost as important as the handicapping itself..good luck today !!

Comment

Working...
                                X