X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

saratoga.. if track sloppy go lighter

R2 #4 soul flight (12-1)

because of the trainer you'll get a big price.. lots of excusable races and the better ones would be competitive in here.. last time jockey rode him 5 starts back finished 2nd.. last 2 turn race at this track would beat this field.. intrigued at a price

R5 #6 no mo' spending (5-2)

R7 #3 love on the run (6-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 cause I said so (3-1)

I just find it interesting that joel rides this horse after doing nothing his last race

R2 #1 bourbon'n ditch (30-1)

there's a lot of interesting stuff going on here and at stratospheric odds worth a small bet

R3 #1 no more miracles (4-1)

R4 #2 catch a cab (2-1)

R5 #6 guardian moon (2-1)

R9 #8 king's honor (15-1)
      Last edited by bleeker; 08-06-2020, 02:21 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli

Comment

finished saratoga

Comment

saratoga

R1 #2 broadway joe (30-1)

if you're playing live and see a horse like this drift up to 50-60's or higher as always go less.. playing in advance if you have a standard bet for single digit odds ease off 25% to 50%.. had a very good run from a 55-1 yesterday in R1.. very game on the front end and missed 2nd by a length..chad won with an odds on

R2 #8 seven seven (6-1) 876

checks a lot of boxes what I look for in a 2yo firster including my often mentioned relative to the specs angle and speed pedigree.. take a half unit on #1 cobra kai (5-1) also

R3 #8 cape cod diva (12-1)

fact joel jumps aboard for a minor trainer (believe guy's been around since I started playing horses in the late 70's) is interesting.. has run the kind of lines in sprints I like for stretch out horses.. lightly raced horse with a stamina oriented pedigree

R4 #5 halo city (4-1)

you'll get more than you should on this one with the trainer/jock combo

R5 #2 honor way (5-1) half unit
              R5 #5 vast (15-1) half unit

this level of competition always produces a salty bunch and here it's like a stakes race.. type of races I should lay off but like what I see in these two.. sometimes with the change in venue horses like this can step up a notch.. 2 is not really that much of a reach

R6

#1 o'gotten girl (15-1) half
              #4 leia marie (8-1)half

another 2yo msw loaded with big pedigrees... expensive auction purchases and blueblood homebreds.. trombetta who I've hit with twice ships up a first time homebred with a huge pedigree.. this one a different type then the other who won and paid $71..that one an expensive for the specs type.. not that this one couldn't win but hopping off here (not one of the two choices above).. 4 is extremely expensive for the specs and the 1 fairly expensive for the specs.. the latter attracting joel to ride with a lower profile trainer brings me aboard (also more speed oriented ped) deep waters and will not be a contest play for sure.. not going to feel good if mr trombetta wins lol #3 tappingintosuccess (15-1)

R7 #2 queen kahen (12-1)

I feel ml on this one also has a lot to do with trainer.. should be value play

R8 #4 wild north (15-1) half
              R8 #7 jens battle (8-1)half

R9 #1 papetu (10-1)

another value because of the trainer.. like the inside post

R10 #5 dipping in (9-2)

his 2 (short) turf sprint numbers and they were vs better out of town.. gets joel and trainer solid applicable categories
              Last edited by bleeker; 08-07-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Thanks bleeker
                  2012 - 2013
                  NBA 33-18-1
                  MLB 16-12
                  NFL 27-13-1
                  CFB 12-11
                  CBB 9-2
                  MLB 2013 2-0
                  NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Thanks bleeker

np fraoli

here's today's

saratoga

R1 #2b gunman (6-1)
                    R1 #5 compliant (7-2) klaravich

other half of the entry will probably go and not helpless either.. never thought I'd bet todd (2b) and chad in the same race in a small field but that's how good this maiden special race is.. no surprise on the undercard on travers day.. this race has the talent level of an advanced allowance race at a smaller track

R2 #5 american lincoln (15-1)

really not bad on paper at all and exits some very fast races.. last race he ran here on a fast track last year could win this.. connections get you this price.. definitely worthwhile at a big number

R3 #3 risky mischief (4-1) full
                    R3 #6 canarsie angel (12-1) half

wimping out a little here but really like both

R4 #5 hieroglyphics (7-5)

unusual conditions for this track clm n1y 2020 but fit this horse like a glove.. level makes sense and one of the hottest trainer/jock combos at the track (maker/jose)

R5 #2 american gentleman (10-1)

both todd and chad have expensive firsters by into mischief who right now imo is the best sire for class and speed there is.. I'll go with this ray handal 2nd time starter by "american pharoah".. expensive himself, got some good experience on the turf last out (and doesn't give things away in the pp's).. trainer having a great meet and wouldn't be shocked if they had this race in mind (travers undercard) in the first place

R6 #6 mystical man (8-1)

2yo msw 2 turns grass.. while not ultra-expensive this one definitely qualifies as a "relative to the specs horse".. excellent trainer jock combo..this is a killer field with many expensive, big pedigree horses including chad with #1 secret potion (5-2).. take a half unit hedge with him

R7 #7 come dancing (3-1)

outside post and can sit off what figures to be a brutal pace.. one turn, extended sprints and home cooking seems to be this horses best game

R8 #5 pure sensation (3-1)

9yo off about a 7 month layoff last race and was close to a ridiculously fast pace vs grade 1 competition.. this a much easier spot and horse loves it up here

R9 #7 fools gold (5-1)

have a hunch he'll be a lot tighter 2nd off the long layoff.. 2 races back wins this race.. castellano back aboard

R10 #3 mrs danvers (8-1)

a reach but here's why..

what she did here last year..
                    big pedigree..
                    potential pace battle of 2 favorites #5 gamine (3-5)and #6 venetian harbor (8-5)
                    respect for shug to put her here

R11 travers

#8 south bend (15-1)

what he did in kentucky on fast tracks as a 2yo..
                    looks like another furlong wouldn't have hurt him last race in ohio derby..
                    why dismiss that race..figure on brisnet competitive except for ttl.. reason you'll get a good price

#2 country grammer (6-1)

another situation where I'll extend expensive for the specs.. got 1 1/8 as a 2yo.. won last race at this track @ 1 1/8 and that race is normally run at belmont.. understand a furlong farther today but if you're going to get a feel next best thing.. potential to sit a nice stalking trip off uncle chuck and caracaro.. chad thinks enough to try it.. irad and other jose

Comment

thanks buddy
                      Last edited by bleeker; 08-09-2020, 09:31 AM.
                      2012 - 2013
                      NBA 33-18-1
                      MLB 16-12
                      NFL 27-13-1
                      CFB 12-11
                      CBB 9-2
                      MLB 2013 2-0
                      NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

saratoga

R2 #5 seasons (9-5)

R4 #6 saratoga commando (5-2)

2yo fts who's not extremely expensive but relative to the pedigree is (expensive but not extremely).. chad, way above avg speed pedigree and of course the name.. jose rides.. asmussen has an expensive firster who's the favorite.. interesting to see how it's bet

R5 #2 ms boombastic (6-1)

mott won with a fts yesterday but that was a 2yo and these are 3yo's.. some lightly raced horses who've put up solid numbers in limited starts so this a tough field..included in those is another mott #6 bastet(5-2)..staying with my expensive for the pedigree angle and nice works.. I think making this one 6-1 ml is according a lot of repect and could definitely see her odds being higher

R6 #5 secondary market (6-1) klaravich

chad has another in here #6 primacy (9-2)..going with this one cause he earned a figure as good as these as a 2yo in september (his last start, 2nd career).. these owners like to win up here I think explains at least part of the reason for the wait

R7 #5 mo me mo my (5-2)

finally dropping to claimers where she belongs

R10 #4 bank gala (8-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 08-09-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Last edited by bleeker; 08-09-2020, 01:17 PM.
                          2012 - 2013
                          NBA 33-18-1
                          MLB 16-12
                          NFL 27-13-1
                          CFB 12-11
                          CBB 9-2
                          MLB 2013 2-0
                          NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

added saratoga 9

Comment

thanks fraoli

Comment

last race at saratoga is 10 not 9..corrected above

Comment

Working...
                                X