Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180
Results 4,476 to 4,478 of 4478

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

saratoga

R1 #2 broadway joe (30-1)

if you're playing live and see a horse like this drift up to 50-60's or higher as always go less.. playing in advance if you have a standard bet for single digit odds ease off 25% to 50%.. had a very good run from a 55-1 yesterday in R1.. very game on the front end and missed 2nd by a length..chad won with an odds on

R2 #8 seven seven (6-1) 876

checks a lot of boxes what I look for in a 2yo firster including my often mentioned relative to the specs angle and speed pedigree.. take a half unit on #1 cobra kai (5-1) also

R3 #8 cape cod diva (12-1)

fact joel jumps aboard for a minor trainer (believe guy's been around since I started playing horses in the late 70's) is interesting.. has run the kind of lines in sprints I like for stretch out horses.. lightly raced horse with a stamina oriented pedigree

R4 #5 halo city (4-1)

you'll get more than you should on this one with the trainer/jock combo

R5 #2 honor way (5-1) half unit
    R5 #5 vast (15-1) half unit

this level of competition always produces a salty bunch and here it's like a stakes race.. type of races I should lay off but like what I see in these two.. sometimes with the change in venue horses like this can step up a notch.. 2 is not really that much of a reach

R6

#1 o'gotten girl (15-1) half
    #4 leia marie (8-1)half

another 2yo msw loaded with big pedigrees... expensive auction purchases and blueblood homebreds.. trombetta who I've hit with twice ships up a first time homebred with a huge pedigree.. this one a different type then the other who won and paid $71..that one an expensive for the specs type.. not that this one couldn't win but hopping off here (not one of the two choices above).. 4 is extremely expensive for the specs and the 1 fairly expensive for the specs.. the latter attracting joel to ride with a lower profile trainer brings me aboard (also more speed oriented ped) deep waters and will not be a contest play for sure.. not going to feel good if mr trombetta wins lol #3 tappingintosuccess (15-1)

R7 #2 queen kahen (12-1)

I feel ml on this one also has a lot to do with trainer.. should be value play

R8 #4 wild north (15-1) half
    R8 #7 jens battle (8-1)half

R9 #1 papetu (10-1)

another value because of the trainer.. like the inside post

R10 #5 dipping in (9-2)

his 2 (short) turf sprint numbers and they were vs better out of town.. gets joel and trainer solid applicable categories
    Last edited by bleeker; Yesterday at 12:27 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

finished
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Thanks bleeker
    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24