NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        saratoga

R2 ex box 257

not something I'd normally do box 3 favs but just can't decide.. probably with avg payoff it's a double your money prop if it wins

R4 #5 wedontbelieveher (5-1)
        R5 #2 big wonder (4-1)
        R6 #5 aristocratic (6-1)

has won 3 times off similar running lines (I know a repeated theme with me lol) dropping a notch each time (like today).. just looked back and there was another close 3rd besides those 3 and that was his lone race up here.. drop down also

R7 pass

R7 pass

R8 #2 dynamax prime (8-1)
        R9 #7 mo ready (6-1) 4WP
        R10 #3 firenze fire (4-1)

R11 #3 mizzen the mark (15-1) 3W
        R11 #7 brovia (9-2) 5W

R9 out @ 7-2

R11 out @ 18
        R11 out @ 7-2

(6) risk 44 /return 59.70 [1.35] (7.5 avg odds)

[1.00] break-even

(6) = races played and not horses
        Last edited by bleeker; 07-27-2020, 05:56 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
          Thanks bleeker
          no problem fraoli
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #1 entry (7-2) jumps

both will probably go

R2 #4 belleza (7-5)

double or p3 might not be a bad idea R1/2

R3 #1 sky kitten (12-1) 3WP

the first time imo good post and placement (class) come together for this horse

R4 # 5 zuzudini (20-1) 2W 4P

6 career races and I can find excuses in 5 of those.. didn't run with blinkers on first 2 and not much running on the turf from inside posts last 2.. pace comprised on a sealed track start 3 and start 4 at this distance at aqueduct gives him a shot here.. this trainer a sleeper 3rd off the layoff and manny franco one of the best route riders on the circuit

R5 #6 niko's dream (15-1)

very consistent lightly raced 4yo filly who ran well twice up here last year.. from the same connections as #1 derby contender "tiz the law".. have to think being from the area they'd like to notch a win.. I think this ml is high and this horse is with these

R6 #6 thebigfundamental (6-1) 666 uh oh

a little bit of a fan play here as I have a history with this horse going back to his maiden breaker in 2015..but he's not a bad play on fundamentals, pun intended lol.. ran well twice here in 2017 and has run well fresh twice.. coming off an almost identical layoff (about 16 months) 3 back to miss by a head

R7 #3 readyforprimetime (6-1)

won his only start here and runs fresh..lots of speed and should set up nice for him

R9 #2 therapist (5-1)
            R10 #9 zero to sixty(8-1)

great name for a debut horse..has the credentials
            Last edited by bleeker; 07-29-2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

designated R3 a best bet.. probably another later

Comment

designated R4 best bet

best bet rules post 4419

Comment

added 6 7

Comment

finished saratoga

Comment

saratoga

R1 #5 new day dawning (4-1)

R2 #1 unrelenting force (3-1)

didn't work yesterday but this another I feel where it all comes together.. class, distance probable fast track

R4 #2 our lady of loretto (2-1)

looks like speed of the speed.. broke her maiden in 2nd start 2 races back off similar spacing as today (this 2nd off a layoff which is similar circumstances)

R5 #10 ghost giant (8-1)

last not a bad effort off an almost 8 month layoff.. versatile runner can get any distance and with a good trip always has a shot.. might get lost in the shuffle here a bit

R6 #8 valletta (8-1) 5W
                      R6 #4 spring to summer (8-1)3W

two horses

R7 #2 starship bubba (15-1) 4W
                      R7 #4 dangerous edge (8-1) 4W

two horses

R8 #2 blue atlas (6-1)

R9 #4 amundson (2-1)

go 44 4/5 on the front end at 7f at belmont and on the figs you're just shy of 4 lengths slow.. how fast was that track surface!! think he has a pace advantage here and going with that

R10 #10 fluent in sarcasm (6-1)
                      R10 #3 boom boom kaboom (4-1)half

#3 a hedge for me
                      Last edited by bleeker; 07-30-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

through 8

Comment

finished..best bets will be R6 7..put in amounts by 3pm

Comment

designated best bets

Comment

best bets

wednesday

R3 #1 sky kitten (12-1) 3WP

the first time imo good post and placement (class) come together for this horse

4th @ 14-1

R4 # 5 zuzudini (20-1) 2W 4P

6 career races and I can find excuses in 5 of those.. didn't run with blinkers on first 2 and not much running on the turf from inside posts last 2.. pace comprised on a sealed track start 3 and start 4 at this distance at aqueduct gives him a shot here.. this trainer a sleeper 3rd off the layoff and manny franco one of the best route riders on the circuit

out @ 48-1

thursday

R6 #8 valletta (8-1) 5W
                              R6 #4 spring to summer (8-1) 3W

8...4th @ 5-1..lost by a length.. 3 wide both turns
                              4...out @ 10-1

R7 #2 starship bubba (15-1) 4W
                              R7 #4 dangerous edge (8-1) 4W

2...out @ 8-1.. went to his face at the start
                              4.. 3rd @ 11-1

risk 58 /return 59.70

Comment

saratoga friday

R1 #4 dash to the top (12-1)

2yo maiden specials.. to me his specs (trainer, jockey) look as good as anyone in the race including the favorite.. love the name for a firster

R2 #8 getoffmyback (2-1)

looks much better to me.. interesting that the 1 time he raced here before it was vs $12.5k claimers and the horse that won the race ran a stakes quality figure

R3 #4 empire lady (12-1)

love the pedigree for a marathon and the races she has under her are nice lines to go much further (they don't look good hence the ml).. trainer fantastic off a layoff

R4 #4 liza star (9-5)

R5 #2 sandra's mine (9-2)

perfect primer off the long layoff.. a line i like and out of a very fast race (pace, final).. turf sprints from last year consistently good

#5 love me tomorrow (9-2) half unit

concerned she could be on the lead by herself and cutting back a furlong

2 horses

R6 #5 cavaradossi (8-1)

R7 #4 blanket of roses (9-2)

hopefully 3 and 7 duke it out and he picks up the pieces.. somehow when I predict pace scenarios never works out that way lol

R8 #9 jewel of arabia (9-5)

R9 #3 fly so pretty (8-1)

R10 #1 hurricane breeze (6-1)
                                R10 #2 wild north (30-1)

half each
                                Last edited by bleeker; 07-31-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X