Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2197

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

added santa anita
    i am not looking for the most likely winner but horses I feel I have an edge with over a large sample of races..starting 4/10/18 no results will be posted by me in "horse plays" thread.. this is true for 99%+ of the thread prior to this date.. want to be consistent about that..late scratches or early ones that i miss sometimes will be marked but mostly will not..this is the way it has been for most of this thread

tampa.. going less cause of the slop according to equibase.. not looking at the track

R1 #3 willful warrior (9-2)
    R2 #1 southern perfection (5-1)
    i am not looking for the most likely winner but horses I feel I have an edge with over a large sample of races..starting 4/10/18 no results will be posted by me in "horse plays" thread.. this is true for 99%+ of the thread prior to this date.. want to be consistent about that..late scratches or early ones that i miss sometimes will be marked but mostly will not..this is the way it has been for most of this thread

tampa.. going less cause of the slop according to equibase.. not looking at the track

R1 #3 willful warrior (9-2)
    R2 #1 southern perfection (5-1)

mvr

R6 #4 mr tee sir (20-1) (2:35)
    R7 #8 forever krz (9-2)
    R8 #9 zoey (15-1)
    mvr

R6 #4 mr tee sir (20-1) 2WP
    R7 #8 forever krz (9-2) 2WP
    R8 #9 zoey (15-1) 2 WP
    R9 #6 capriasca (6-1) 2WP
    R10 #7 famille trois (5-1) 2WP
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-03-2018 at 04:24 PM.

added mvr (mahoning valley) 6-8

added mvr 9 10

gulfstream

R1 #8 little baby bella (4-1)
    R2 #5 journey's end (6-1)
    R4 #2 townie (5-1)

gonna put together a ticket for the rainbow 6 at GP and post it (of course not playing as usual).. yesterday with an off track 300k bet into it and the jackpot around 900k I believe..the parlay price of the winners for 2 dimes was about 1200 and it paid over 3300 even with the huge amount taken out for the progressive jackpot.. better weather today so probably even more will be bet into it than yesterday..have it up well before 1st leg post (5th race post 2:35)

R5.. 2456
    R6.. 145
    R7.. 17
    R8..34578
    R9..12457
    R10..6 10 11

$360

lighter version

R5.. same
    R6.. same
    R7.. same
    R8.. 378
    R9..1457
    R10 same

$172.80
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-04-2018 at 01:38 PM.

p6 above

added lighter version

santa anita

R8 #10 spiritualist (6-1)

santa anita

R3 #3 is clever trevor (4-1)

R4 #6 end of now (8-1) 2WP
    R6 #10 my claw (10-1) 2WP
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-06-2018 at 04:36 PM.

added 4 6

parx

R1 #1 mymomsablonde (8-1)
    R2 #5 r big bopper (5-2)
    R5 #2 slick man (4-1)

that'll do it
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-09-2018 at 12:50 PM.

finished parx

gulfstream

R1 #8 un po di vino (3-1)
    R3 #5 flash me not (7-2)
    R7 #3 maminka (10-1)
    R8 #1 blind ruckus (10-1)
    R10 #3 traffic express (20-1)

tampa bay

R9 #7 giant's passion (12-1)

penn national

R8 #2 spicy dancer (5-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-10-2018 at 05:59 PM.

finished card

added tampa bay R9

added penn national 8

going to take a crack at the rainbow 6 at gulfstream tomorrow which currently has a 1.5M+jackpot..for those unfamiliar with it you have to pick the last 6 races correctly..the jackpot is only won if 1 person has the winning ticket (not easy unless there are a lot of bombs).. if multiple people have it 70% gets distributed and the other 30% gets added into the pot for the following day.. two nice things about.. bets are a .20 multiple so lots of combos can be played.. between the track take and the 30% taken out for the jackpot the vig is very high but the payoffs are usually well beyond the parlay price of the winners.. all in all a fun bet to try.. while not impossible the tickets I put together are unlikely to hit the big one (be the only ticket) but big money is being bet into it daily so payoffs can be very solid.. have it up well before post time of the 1st leg (race 5) @ 2:35

just doing it for the challenge as usual.. if I were actually playing it myself it'd be foolish to give it out.. sharing's a bitch lol.. although to be perfectly honest it won't be a cheap ticket so more than likely wouldn't be played anyway
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-11-2018 at 12:54 AM.

gulfstream p6

you have no chance of being the lone winner with this ticket.. it looks very chalky today

R5.. 5 7 11
    R6.. 1
    R7..14567
    R8..23
    R9..245
    R10..13569

$72

R3 #3 shaft of light (5-2)
    R4 #8 shakakan (9-2)

santa anita

R5 #3 wicked storm (6-1) 3WP
    R7 #5 where's the d (3-1) 3WP
    R8 #5 tuscany beauty (6-1) 2WP
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-11-2018 at 06:42 PM.

added 3 4

added santa anita 5 7 8

GP

R1 #5 orpheus (10-1)
    R2 #1 monterey marianne (10-1)
    R3 #2 dream saturday (4-1)
    R4 #9 dana's ride (6-1)
    R5 #6 dazzling prose (12-1)
    R6 #2 zeus odin (9-2)
    R7 #1 dino dude (5-2)
    R8 pass
    R9 pass
    R10 #9 bake lite (4-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-12-2018 at 12:41 PM.

added 6 7

finished

gulfstream

R2 #8 set me up (4-1) 4WP

will be more