horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

that's great chamblin..nice thing about this game is one right can make up for a lot of wrongs

Last edited by bleeker; 04-04-2020, 03:55 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R3 #2 kiffle (5-2)

route/sprint and turf/dirt but more specifically the speed showed at least to the stretch call at a mile and the pace figs on bris were extremely fast.. think this should set her up nicely for the cutback and like that it's 6.5 vs 6f.. think clm10k here matches up well with allowance horses at mahoning and thistledown were she was running..probably underlay.. this is more to just be involved for a small amount

R5 #3 ru royalty (15-1)

debut mcl 25k(claimed), 2nd start mcl 50k and 3rd career start (today) msw..trainer 1/3 with mcl - msw and that horse paid $30..decent efforts first 2 and like the step up

Last edited by bleeker; 04-05-2020, 11:41 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks !!!
        Last edited by Chamblin; 04-05-2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
          Thanks !!!

no problem chamblin

added R5

Comment

gulfstream

R3 #2 kiffle (5-2)

route/sprint and turf/dirt but more specifically the speed showed at least to the stretch call at a mile and the pace figs on bris were extremely fast.. think this should set her up nicely for the cutback and like that it's 6.5 vs 6f.. think clm10k here matches up well with allowance horses at mahoning and thistledown were she was running..probably underlay.. this is more to just be involved for a small amount

R5 #3 ru royalty (15-1)

debut mcl 25k(claimed), 2nd start mcl 50k and 3rd career start (today) msw..trainer 1/3 with mcl - msw and that horse paid $30..decent efforts first 2 and like the step up

R6 #5 avuncular (9-2)

R8 #7 mecha corta (20-1)
            R8 #8 riggins (8-1)

* two horses

tampa

R7 #8 cocktail skirt (9-2)

R8 #7 coltrane (9-2)
            R8 #8 shendam (20-1)

oaklawn ..know it's muddy

R6 #2 quana (7-2) 3W
            R7 #4 bank (6-1)
            R9 #1 american butterfly (4-1)

j
            Last edited by bleeker; 04-05-2020, 01:15 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  gulfstream

R3 #2 kiffle (5-2)

R5 #3 ru royalty (15-1)

R6 #5 avuncular (9-2)

R8 #7 mecha corta (20-1)
                  R8 #8 riggins (8-1)

* two horses

tampa

R7 #8 cocktail skirt (9-2)

R8 #7 coltrane (9-2)
                  R8 #8 shendam (20-1)

oaklawn ..know it's muddy

R6 #2 quana (7-2) 3W
                  R7 #4 bank (6-1)
                  R9 #1 american butterfly (4-1)

j
                  new page

Comment

Comment

good weather predicted tomorrow for claremore,ok (will rogers) and grande island,ne (fonner park)..will definitely be posting

Comment

Looking forward to playing.

Comment

Looking forward to playing.

ok chamblin.. here we go

will rogers (2:15)

R4 #4 flat out phat (8-1)
                          R5 #3 hoyam (2-1)
                          R6 #5 veronica's dream (7-2)
                          R7 #3 aura (3-1)
                          R8 #9 battle chic (5-2)
                          R9 #4 she's shiney (10-1)
                          R10 #4 red red wine (15-1)

fonner park

R2 #5 dreaming type (5-2) 3W
                          R3 #1 gaby vee (8-1) 1WP
                          R7 #9 crimson jet (8-1) 1WP
                          R8 #7 chickes done (4-1)

R9 #1 junkers (6-1) 2W
                          R9 #5 choir director (6-1) 2W *

*2 horses
                          Last edited by bleeker; 04-06-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I appreciate your plays, win or lose, and I know the other players do.

Comment

I appreciate your plays, win or lose, and I know the other players do.

thanks

Comment

mistakenly posted amounts.. took them off

Comment

Working...
                                X