Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
    Bleeker see that 250 dollar winner today at kd ?? That is crazy stuff !!!
    yeah happens every now and then jim..actually thought afterwards there was some decent things about him relative to the price..if you could grab the pp's any way could show you some positives at least imo
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

kentucky downs

R1 #1 aubenas (8-1)
      R2 #5 jersey agenda (8-1)
      R3 #10 don'task don'ttell
      R4 #7 fortunate girl (10-1)
      R5 #3 shamrock babe (8-1) #7 perfect pitch (10-1)
      R6 #5 english dancer (6-1)
      R7 #6 backflash (5-1)
      R8 #5 majestic dunhill (12-1) #8 get western (20-1)
      R9 #4 tricky escape (4-1)
      R10 #3 stratton (4-1) <<best bet >>

gulfstream

R4 #1 kintra (9-5)

think this horse will bury this field at around 4-5
      Last edited by bleeker; 09-13-2018, 12:44 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added 4-7

Comment

finished kd

Comment

parx saturday

R10 cotillion grade I

#5 separationofpowers (10-1)

R11 pennsylvania derby grade I

#3 instilled regard (15-1)

Comment

gulfstream

R8 #9 black pepper (10-1)
              R10 #3 logsdon (20-1)

churchill downs

R5 #6 first to dance (5-1)
              R6 #7 troy ounce (6-1)

asmussen firster cost a lot relative to pedigree (exped)
              Last edited by bleeker; 09-27-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

added churchill R5

Comment

added churchill R6

Comment

a friend of mine going out to the meadowlands tonight so I did the card for him

R1 #2 good catholic girl (15-1)

outside of the 2/77 jockey like the horse at this level
                    at a big price..he's raced vs much better in his previous 2 turf sprint tries

R2 #1 space captain (7-2)

much lower but like anyway.. should have a big lead and will be too much for this field.. feel they are taking the loss on the claim 4 back and putting him where he belongs

R3 #4 sunshine charlie (8-1)

that one race that he ran on the turf (in a route) the pace was extremely fast... he was 4 and 6 lengths off a pace that was 12 - 9 lengths fast, so even being that far off he was going pretty good.. like that related to today's sprint distance on the turf.. his dirt sprint form has been excellent of late.. numbers have improved each race off the long layoff from sept to june... also ny jockey hector diaz gets to ride vs a much inferior bunch of locals here

R4 pass

R5 #4 bold thunder (5-2)

rarely seen an allowance race with the condition horses who have not won a race this year.. doubt this horse would qualify for n1x or n2x so this a welcome spot for him vs the stakes company he's been keeping.. he's also won the only other time he's run here which doesn't show in his pp's

R6 #7 stasha minasha (12-1)

don't get the morning line at all on this one.. lightly raced 4yo 3rd of the layoff and very capable vs this field off what he's done.. ridden by hector diaz who I commented on in R3

Comment

belmont

R1 #10 ro jo (5-1)
                      R4 #7 fed fever (8-1)

Comment

belmont

R9 #4 vineyard sound (12-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 09-29-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

santa anita

R4 #2 neptune's storm (5-1)

Comment

churchill

R2 #2 trask (8-1)

Comment

belmont

R6 #1 ruvies in time (6-1)

makes the big drop msw to mcl and pace figs from his races were slightly fast which is even better..rail and speed are good at belmont at this distance ..up for sale below the auction price but not horrible (95k -50k) ... still like that relative to the pedigree cost a good amount of money

Comment

probably have one or two at belmont today.. 1st eligible race would be R4 which goes off at 3:09

Comment

Working...
                                X