Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

indiana grande

R8 and R9 excellent betting races...both listed stakes for 3 year olds (R8 colts, R9 fillies)

R8

#8 sniper kitten (4-1)

think that nice even run in the gI secretariat sets him up nice for this.. did little wrong in his first 4 races.. great connections and this one has an above average pedigree which is still valuable even at this point

R9

#5 armoricaine (8-1)

great euro form against good company last year as a 2yo..feel all 3 races this year are excusable

1st race...heavy track G3 longchamp
    2nd race..leapt start and ran evenly back of the pack all the way around.was a G3 and shewas 49-1
    3rd race.. (her last race) caught behind a slow pace an ran evenly all the way around midpack . was a G3 at woodbine

graham's (motion) been worked her regularly a week apart through the month of august at fair hill which usually has horses fit and ready to go off a lay off.. good time to buy in while her stock is low
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

kentucky downs thursday

R1 #9 dime dropper (8-1) #11 strong current (8-1)
      R2 #3 nominal dollars (4-1)
      R3 #2 vehement (10-1) #7 powell (6-1)
      R4 #3 honovi (12-1) . #8 clear n convincing (12-1)
      R5 #9 love point (8-1) #10 fayette warrior (8-1)
      R6 #6 smart together (15-1) #11 vevina (12-1)
      R7 #7 confidently (6-1) #1 macabre (15-1) half
      R8 #1 cheeky cherub (15-1) #6 she's all skeet (10-1)
      R9 #5 next shares (6-1)
      R10 #9 kallio (6-1)
      Last edited by bleeker; 09-06-2018, 09:37 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished

Comment

kentucky downs doesn't go tomorrow but has a big weekend card full of stakes.. probably be looking at it

Comment

Looking forward to your kds for Saturday!!! Good job today there with the picks. Couple good price winners !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
              Looking forward to your kds for Saturday!!! Good job today there with the picks. Couple good price winners !!!

thanks jim..did belmont today and going to try and do kd tomorrow as i have a busy saturday
              Last edited by bleeker; 09-06-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

belmont... friday

R2 #5 cartayon (9-2)

homebred with speed pedigree.. dam was a winner and 3 winners from as many starters.. none of them anything special but all winners..trained by rudy rodriguez and ridiculously slow works... that's how he does it and doesn't concern me a bit

R7 #4 soar from the shadows (5-1) #8 steamy windows (8-1)

R9 #6 moneigh moproblems (8-5)

Comment

kentucky downs....saturday

R1 #4 prima valentina (5-1)
                  R2 #5 aspen snow (8-1)

R9 #1 conquest panthera (5-1)
                  R10 #2 nessy (15-1)

belmont

R5 #9 cavalloto (4-1)
                  R6 #7 bella figura (5-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 09-08-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

added belmont 5 6

Comment

finished kd

Comment

belmont

R7 #7 cutting humor ( 4-1)

R9 #7 awesome adversary (15-1)

went off 61-1 and needed a shoe repair in the paddock in his debut (did nothing)... 1/52 trainer.. only reason i'm giving him a shot is he's a 2yo homebred with a big pedigree. they'rerunning back within a month so have to think that's a good sign as why rush a 2yo with that pedigree... think worth a shot at bombs away odds
                        Last edited by bleeker; 09-09-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

added R9

Comment

kentucky downs

wednesday

R1 #1 tin cup (15-1)
                            R2 #3 ultima d (6-1)
                            R3 #6 wagon boss (10-1)
                            R5 #9 peru (2-1)
                            R6 #1 love on tides (12-1)
                            R8 #1 osare (8-1)
                            R9 #4 reride (5-1)
                            R10 #11 praetorian (12-1)
                            Last edited by bleeker; 09-12-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

Bleeker see that 250 dollar winner today at kd ?? That is crazy stuff !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X