horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Was on vacation last week. These are from the sportline app I subscribe too, some good info.

Comment

added R6
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Was on vacation last week. These are from the sportline app I subscribe too, some good info.
        hey jim nice to have you back and thanks for the info..I like money multiplier the best but it's a tough field as usual .. I think he was a bit pace compromised in his two races after the sword dancer last year..too close to a fast pace in the turf classic and too far behind a very slow pace in the red smith.think he's got him right where he wants him now and john velazquez riding

it's arlington park R11 arlington million for anybody else looking in and money multiplier is #8

secretariat stakes R9

#2 platinum warrior (10-1)

trying to beat the chad-monster #9 analyze it.. like the fact that this one won a grade 3 two starts back at this distance at the curragh in ireland.. maybe the grade 1 last out at the same venue at 1½ miles a bit much for him and graded stakes over there are definitely considered better than same level races over here.. being by the best stallion in the world galileo (although she was cheap at $224k...average is $586k) a good thing
        Last edited by bleeker; 08-11-2018, 03:10 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added another stakes race at arlington (post above)

Comment

added del mar R6 post 2263

Comment

Crazy to see a johnny v horse pay close to 80 bucks to win lol !! Have to love this game !!

Comment

I have the 2 in the 10 th for show for a couple bucks !!

Comment

For Arlington

Comment

Sister little charlie is looking good !! Chad brown triple (lol)

Comment

good to be johnny v, chad brown, and irad... they just win baby!! johnny v's bomber was up close to a lightning pace according to brisnet figures and won nicely (2 back).. nice even race at 1⅛ last out.. hard to make a case for but they must have felt they had a decent shot for 3rd or 4th which is a decent chunk of change considering the purse. .surprise, surprise, surprise as gomer pyle would say lol

Comment

saratoga

R6 #6 hollywood glory (8-1)

$25k stud fee and believe he was a lot less last year which makes multiple even greater... dam was a winner and 0 winners from 1 starter...at $180k that's an expensive yearling relative to specs.. only thing against this would be the dam sire is an elite sire so that could shed some light on the price.. mclean's music is a new ascending sire who is well above average with debuters.. trainer henning can win with a firster.. castellano rides

del mar

R5 #1 magnificent mccool (9-2)

another expensive relative to the pedigree and overall at $625k..just the type of running line i like to see in a sprint to set up for the stretch out.. you can tell by the many long works they were aiming for the win 2nd out; turf and distance are what "giant's causeway's" do

R7 #1 absolute control (20-1)

expensive for pedigree..win early sprint bloodlines

R9 #3 sky babe (8-1)

homebred..speed win early pedigree..solid works
                        Last edited by bleeker; 08-12-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

added del mar

Comment

Yeah chad brown on the turf !! Watch out !! How much did he make yesterday ?? Wow !

Comment

My buddy likes the 2 in delmar 5th, rijeka, says he is the class off the field ?? Likes the 5-1ml. So im doin a 1/2 exacta bx small, just not of fan of 2yo races. I got burned back in the day for a big super, got dqd cause he was too green in the stretch! But thats the game !!

Comment

finished del mar

Comment

Working...
                                X