X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

belmont saturday

R1 #2 bydawnsearlylight (30-1)

2yo new york bred (whole card today is) who is by an elite kentucky sire out of a stakes winning mare.. legitimate excuses in only 2 races and gets a big jockey upgrade.. nicely hidden and think he'll be under 10-1

R2 #7 satisfy (4-1)

has won 4/5 of his career races.. only loss a 2nd in the slop in career race #2.. exits a n1x ot open allowance race that figure wise was as fast as the grade 2 the 2 favorites came out of.. another NY bred with big ky pedigree which is becoming more common with the big purses there.. the foal just has to be dropped in ny and it's a ny bred

R3 #10 tapitation (10-1)

some races don't lend themselves to explanations as much as others..this is one of those.. for the record I don't give reasons for most of the races that make for a good write-up but sometimes have the motivation

R4 #4 eye luv lu lu (9-2)
    R5 pass
    R6 pass

R7 #5 time warp (15-1)
    R8 #1 poppy's destiny* (6-1)
    R9 #2 take charge aubrey* (5-1)
    R10 #8 sea foam* (12-1)

keeneland

R2 #6 she's so bossy (5-1)
    R3 #5 silver kitten (12-1) #7 lasting memory (30-1)
    R4 #4 he's the souperwon (4-1)
    R5 pass
    R6 pass
    R7 #5 lucky move (12-1)
    R8 #9 superioritycomplex (10-1) 8 9 10
    R9 #4 true royalty (12-1)
    R10 #12 cosmic code (6-1)o
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-20-2018, 02:34 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added keeneland 2 3
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

through 6 races both tracks.. won't be on 5 6 at either track

Comment

finished keeneland

Comment

finished

Comment

yesterday was bloody awful

keeneland sunday

R3 #12 bluegrass parkway (5-1)
              R5 #3 mo moxie (5-1)

R8 #4 shezaprado (12-1)
              R9 #2 grateful cause (6-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 10-21-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

added R5

Comment

added kee 8 9

Comment

parx monday

R2 #9 littlemissbusiness (5-1)

this race clm5000n1y (6 months)..that would be 4/22 and this one's last win on 4/21 so this is the first day eligible for this condition..claimed for $12500 last out in june and now up for 5000 so possibly a bad sign..however winners share today is 11k so the drop worries me less..last race beats this field..trainer 4/14 first off the claim and avg win price close to $60..nothing that big today but like this one

R4 #9 animeauxselle (2-1)
                    R7 #6 tactical plan (6-1)

R9 #6 passport (30-1) scratched

simply ridiculous morning line.. it's a mcl 10k and he came in 3rd by less than 3 lengths in a mdn 30k last out.. not concerned about the drop as he's a cheap pedigree and his best efforts have been at around this level 7-8 starts back.. terrible trainer and above average jockey .. odds last 3..57-1*58-1*83-1*32-1 maybe something to do with it.. guessing around 8-1 if he goes

Last edited by bleeker; 10-22-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

finished parx

Comment

belmont

R4 #1 rossby (3-1)

keeneland

R6 #9 rahway (5-1)

Comment

keeneland

R3 #5 homefieldadvantage (6-1)
                          R3 #7 too much detail (20-1)

2 horses this race.. the 20-1 is a firster homebred with a big pedigree on the dam side.. sire is a 15k stallion with above average first turf.. trainer bad debut but every once in a while.. you never know

R4 #1 frost or frippery (8-1)

way he ran his last sprint (like the even running lines) should set him up nice for the stretchout.. trainer excellent sprint to a route and ran competively in routes at this level at elp over the summer

R5 #7 commissioner bolt (12-1)

R6 #7 reelfoot (12-1)

debuter with a nice pedigree that's more sprint oriented.. solid steady works at this track.. trainer jock combo last 60 days 3/8
                          with an average win price of $71..one had to be a triple digit winner
                          I would guess.. trainer also a very profitable proposition last 3 years and included in that is his maiden races.. probably the horses he hit with this jockey aboard helped those numbers

asmussen has 2 first time starters this race.. #2 cost $700k and #5 cost $1k..that's not a typo
                          $1000 (3 zeroes) lol

R9 #2 bee balm (10-1)

calumet farm homebred classy distance and turf bloodlines and in his only crack at it in his 2nd start (has 3 lifetime starts) missed by a half length at GP.. and that was breaking from the rail in a 12 horse field as a 2yo..think the kentucky downs sprint will set him up nice to stretch out 2nd off the long layoff.. jockey a little below the radar midwesterner but is an excellent on the turf

belmont

R4 #2 always shopping (8-1)
                          R5 #7 prince of new york (12-1)

R7 #4 danielle's pride (15-1)

since ny breds are much better than they were 15 + years ago (big purses and other incentives) the drop to clm 40k n2L from n1x ot state bred allowance much more significant than it used to be.. feel she's had some legit excuses and could wake up at this level at a price
                          Last edited by bleeker; 10-25-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

added bel 4 5

Comment

finished

Comment

Bleeker nice paying picks at Belmont today. Good job !

Comment

Working...
                                X