• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
    thanks

R4 scratch
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished saratoga
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

little recap but won't normally do this...

* 2 first time starters (31-1) (37-1) nothing

* 3 horses between 2 and 5-1.. one 3rd @ 5-2 missed 2nd by a nose and < 1 length from winner

* 1 even money came 3rd and < 1 length from winner

* R7 my horse was 10-1 and ran 7th by <3 lengths .. had lots of trouble in the stretch and imo would've come at least 3rd and possibly won with a little better luck .. watch replay if you can

* 2 scratches
        Last edited by bleeker; 07-11-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I watched the races i have saratoga on my cable race 7 he had no room boxed in he would have finished in the money if no trouble
          2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Yeah Bleeker with a little more luck / way through the lane I say he would of got at least 2nd. Maybe keep him in mind next start? I believe the jock this is his first full time at the Saratoga meet? I like his agent the old jock miglore. He was killer for me at aqueduct ! Those jocks were sweet ! Chavez, day, Bailey (even when he cost me a pick6 with his disqualification!) He was my favor jock.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
              Yeah Bleeker with a little more luck / way through the lane I say he would of got at least 2nd. Maybe keep him in mind next start? I believe the jock this is his first full time at the Saratoga meet? I like his agent the old jock miglore. He was killer for me at aqueduct ! Those jocks were sweet ! Chavez, day, Bailey (even when he cost me a pick6 with his disqualification!) He was my favor jock.

not only at the end, where he really had to be taken up, but towards the top of the stretch the gap closed.. if he gets through there probably home or just misses.. had a ton of horse.. yes he's definitely a good follow up

not sure if it's gaffalione's first full meet up here but could be.. may have heard migliore was his agent before but if you asked me wouldn't have known.. mig, chop chop and of course one of the all time greats jerry bailey (guess that's who you're referring to with the p6).. and pat rode probably one of the best horses of the last 20th century easy goer.. 30 years ago he battled through the triple crown races vs sunday silence..that was about 3 years before the beyers were published in the form (actually they first appeared in the short lived racing times before it went under)..andy said easy goer was probably the fastest horse since he started making his figures back in the early 70's other than secretariat

Comment

I watched the races i have saratoga on my cable race 7 he had no room boxed in he would have finished in the money if no trouble

yeah believe so fraoli.. hey sometimes you're on the other horse and glad that happened to someone else.. luck is definitely part of the equation but if you have the right idea often enough hopefully that balances out over the long run.. btw if you get the "nyra now" app you can see replays and watch live ..terrific app

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  yeah believe so fraoli.. hey sometimes you're on the other horse and glad that happened to someone else.. luck is definitely part of the equation but if you have the right idea often enough hopefully that balances out over the long run.. btw if you get the "nyra now" app you can see replays and watch live ..terrific app
                  Thanks bleeker
                  2012 - 2013
                  NBA 33-18-1
                  MLB 16-12
                  NFL 27-13-1
                  CFB 12-11
                  CBB 9-2
                  MLB 2013 2-0
                  NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Thanks bleeker

no problem fraoli

saratoga (good or better to play dirt)

R1 #3 derby memories (6-1)

R2 #4 prince of new york (20-1)

scheduled for turf but I'd play on dirt also

R4 #4 kahramani (5-1)

R5 #4 lotta ott (3-1)

expensive for his pedigree.. by a new sire and by an all sprint dam sire.. working sharp for asmussen.. reward won't be great but have a hunch this is a live one

Comment

Some w/p plays I am doing today for Saratoga today

R1 - 1 Arguto if at least 8-1

R4 - 9 Big Muddy

R5 -1 Apurate

R9 - 4 Offering Plan if at least 4-1

GL guys

Comment

saratoga

R1 #4 ramblin' ma'am (15-1)
                        R2 #7 honorable profit (15-1)
                        R4 #5 vaya con dios (12-1)
                        R6 #2 decorated invader (4-1)
                        R8 #1 blahnik (15-1)
                        R10 #8 hersh (4-1)

Comment

good luck
                          Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                          saratoga

R1 #4 ramblin' ma'am (15-1)
                          R2 #7 honorable profit (15-1)
                          R4 #5 vaya con dios (12-1)
                          R6 #2 decorated invader (4-1)
                          R8 #1 blahnik (15-1)
                          R10 #8 hersh (4-1)
                          2012 - 2013
                          NBA 33-18-1
                          MLB 16-12
                          NFL 27-13-1
                          CFB 12-11
                          CBB 9-2
                          MLB 2013 2-0
                          NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

think most people understand this but just as a reminder if i'm picking high odds horses i expect them to lose along the lines of what the odds are..for example 20-1's over the long haul hoping to avg a win once every 17-18 times..30-1's once every 25-28 times
                            ..10-1's once every 8-9 times..2nd's of course will happen more often but the point is expect to lose a lot more often than you will win with these longshot and lengthy bad streaks are inevitable..I have to see something I like to recommend them and don't just toss them out there with a "what the heck" type attitude..important to have realistic expectations with these long odds horses
                            Last edited by bleeker; 07-14-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

saratoga

R1 #10 morning gold (8-1)

horse cost an extraordinary amount of money for his pedigree.. fast workouts spaced a week apart datng all the way back to mid may.. solid trainer who is terrible with debut horses but need a little something to throw the public off..i'll go with the positives and give it a go

R2 #7 passcode (3-1)

R3 #7 bears mafia (8-1)

R4 #1 titan's will (4-1)

R5 #3 retro street (8-1)

Comment

delaware

R5 #8 dig in (8-1)

louisiana downs (6:39)

R6 #2 hanging lake (7-2)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 07-15-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X