Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    thanks chamblin.. down in your parts today with lone star.. could be 500 miles away though with texas lol
    Just Houston to Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      Just Houston to Dallas

oh oK.. looked about 200 miles on the map
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

lone star

R2 #2 alexandros (5-1)
        R4 #3 american dream (4-1)
        R5 #9 shesmybroker (10-1)
        R6 #1 heavenly rhythm (15-1)

win may be a tall order.. favorites (#7@ 8-5 and #6 @ 2-1)..like the former better of those two

R7 #4 lemon drop kitty (20-1)

dont get ml.. to me they're not factoring in level of competition he's been running against
        Last edited by bleeker; 06-02-2020, 02:57 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

added R7 and that'll be it for lone star

Comment

belmont

R1 #2 cobble hill (5-1)

yes they're willing to take a loss off the $50k claim 4 back last august but i'm OK with that.. lots of time has gone by and in the barn of a new trainer.. last 3 races off track, turf and an extremely fast msw race 1st off the claim to me all can be excused.. irad rides and a reasonable assignment here

R2 #1 mandate (3-1)

won first attempt on grass 2 back and deep closed into an extraordinary slow paced race last out to lose by < 1 length (5th though).. gets an extra half furlong today which couldn't hurt.. also has rail again

R3 triple 12/3/125 (4 combos)
              R3 triple 2/3/15 (2 combos)

keying the 4 in 4th feel at least have to try to beat fav (3) on top.. include casse in 3rd.. guessing might pay about $50 for $1..shitty race

R4 #3 business cycle (7-2)

runs fresh (before), loves the distance.many subpar efforts excusable imo (extra fast race, off track) .. last race he ran at belmont won at this distance.. he's no secret but not getting fancy.. reclaimed last out by a very good 1st off trainer

R5 #10 saratoga love (5-1)

just missed breaking maiden here in her debut as a 2yo @ the same distance (2 starts ago)..so you know can run fresh.. then looks like lots of trouble last out.. first lasix.. rosario rides

R6

#4 say hey (12-1)

like that he ran well overseas (usually considered better horses) and also fresh twice

#8 repatriated gem (15-1)

8 career races and the 3 subpar's excusable

turf marathon (7/28)
              kentucky downs (9/8)
              last race extremely wide trip

R7

#4 bronze lion (10-1)
              #7 brunate (20-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 06-03-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

Finally NY racing !!! I hope I’m able to attend Saratoga. I need to keep my 18 year in a row streak alive !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                    Finally NY racing !!! I hope I’m able to attend Saratoga. I need to keep my 18 year in a row streak alive !!!

18 years that's impressive.. I don't know though with the crowds they draw (you know better than me) not sure they will this year.. unless something drastic happens they will have the meet which is most important

Comment

cd 2 #2 (7-2)
                      cd 3 #2(5-1)

cd 6.. #1 (5-1)
                      cd 9.. #8 (6-1)
                      bel 4.. barleewon also eligible
                      bel 7.. 4 (6-1)
                      bel 9 13(9-2)
                      bel 10 #1 (6-1)

may do it this way from now on .. it makes it much easier with the way I do things
                      Last edited by bleeker; 06-04-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

changed belmont 7 from 11 to 4

Comment

Yeah Saratoga draws big crowds so probably won’t happen. At least they will be racing. Love Saratoga!

Comment

may put up some of the other tracks.. think bel might be off see what happens.. would prefer back n forth's to be in another thread so my updates don't get lost.. thank you

churchill

R6 #2 got a good notion (9-2)

cheap ok homebred finally spotted right

R7 #8 lazy daisy (8-1)

came out of the fantasy stakes and (as did 2,3,4) but she had a very wide post and also was coming off a 6 month layoff.. won a grade 2 at this distance here last september as a 2yo

R8 #9 seranitsa (7-2)

R9 #9 cantbetemall (8-1)

came out of 2 very fast figure races at dmr last august including a 2nd place finish in her last start (2nd career race)..solid work pattern leading up to this..can take on a field a little easier than msw and protected by a decent tag (75k ).. trainer has done nice work with a limited amount of starters

Comment

belmont

R2 #3 charge ahead (12-1)

2 clear excuses last 2 (lost footing, 1st blinks back off today).. if poly efforts transfer to turf here could be tough vs this field.. horse can run fresh.. think this is a bad ml

R3 #2 life changer (10-1)

this firster cost a bunch relative to the pedigree specs(that always includes dam's race and production record along with stallion fee)..dam sire an oldie but he was a son of mr prospector and strictly speed.. terranova has popped with at least 1 big price msw winner before.. one of the best % sprint riders named.. and of course like the ultra positive name which I've mentioned before as being a plus factor for me

R4 #4 political (12-1)

2yo effort vs specials on the turf not bad and I do factor in that it was done early..legit excuses after that (post, off tracks) below the radar trainer has good numbers in many applicable categories

R5 #6 blinkster (4-1)

comment on the favorite #1 (5-2) I question the layoff from may last year to his last race in feburary which was a very dull effort.. had to be something wrong to stop right in prime season.. mine solid effort in the much tougher holly hughes stakes last out.. possible subpar efforts 2 and 3 back due to rail breaks (slop 2 back) low mileage 5yo gelding whose trainer does very well at this level of competition

R6 #5 instilled regard (7-2)
                              R7 #1 endorsed (6-1)
                              R8 #1 viadera (6-1)
                              R9 #5 network effect (8-1) ml ??
                              R10 #4 tale of the union (8-5)

churchill

R2 #2 mania (15-1)

firster with below the radar trainer that does good work with maiden claimers.. above average win early pedigree

R3 #2 juliana (15-1)

intriguing.. classy peruvian marathon runner.. I actually like a back of the pack fade line at a middle distance with a stretchout and drop to a marathon

R3 #3 over thinking

a win and a loss by a neck at marathon turf routes (going to include a 1 3/16 at keeneland in with that) to me legit excuses for two of the bad efforts in these types of races.. kentucky downs (view that like extra credit if you do well there) and a ridiculously slow pace (understatement) 3 back at keeneland.. bad post even back of the pack run last out and even with that the figure was very good.. 4/5 favorite #4 comes out of that race and hoping for a bounce from her after running a figure she'd never come close to prior

2 horses R3

R4 #2 whiskey chaser (15-1)
                              R5 #6 booyakasha (8-1)

R7 #5 america's surprise (8-1)

R8 #6 volatile (2-1)

R9 #3 ikeisgreat (5-1)

R10 #5 magic dance (7-2)

monster pedigree and that's still important to me in only her 5th careercomes back almost a year to the day he broke her maiden here in her debut ..followed that up with a listed stakes victory..excuses last 2
                              Last edited by bleeker; 06-06-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X