horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Ok thanks Bleeker, yeah we pick our plays before the first race and it locks in. Doing Tampa tomorrow, Im trying to find some nice prices, really studying the 5-1 morning line horses to see if any have a chance

Comment

as you can tell I didn't care for the tampa card today.. not saying it's bad but just didn't have a feel for it relative to the things I look for.. good luck today!
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

was trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks Bleeker. Yeah I have to delete

Comment

Gulf Stream

R1 #9 kayseri (6-1)

oaklawn

R7 #4 j p gladys (7-2)

2 back had returned in 13 days and dropped in claiming price and won.. also figure going in three starts back just 1 point difference from her last race.. also last race and 3 back on off tracks.. trainer superb on double class drops.. gets a big jockey upgrade to talamo and breaks from a much better post.. bad news is when I point all these things out they lose too often lol
            Last edited by bleeker; 03-26-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

added oaklawn 7

Comment

gulfsteam..thursday

R1 #1 walk up music (10-1)

ridiculous morning line imo..excuse last race on the slop and debut race prior as good as any horse in here..top trainer and also a horse who cost a bunch for the pedigree..even in a horse's 3rd start still feel this is a relevant angle..paco lopez rides

R3 #5 tapi frost (10-1)
                R4 #3 gloriously (9-2)
                R6 #4 azrael (6-1)

tampa

R2 #5 sonoma storm (7-2)
                R3 #2 volador (4-1)
                R5 #7 alluring approval (4-1)

oaklawn

R7 #4 house drunk (8-1)
                R9 #3 royal commission (8-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 03-27-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

through 6 @ gulfstream

Comment

did tampa through 5

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

wow chamblin in the horse thread.. only game in town

Comment

added oaklawn

will be looking at the big florida derby day card @ gulfstream tomorrow

Comment

gulfstream

*R2 #5 beau luminaire (7-2)

*R3 #3 largent (3-1) 333

*R4 #11 mr hustle (12-1)

besides the obvious (he's undefeated in 3 starts)

first route and he's by the best distance turf sire there is (at least in north america)
                            he cost a lot for the pedigree which is still important to me..

paco lopez great turf rider..

with his sprint speed should be able to get good position

*R5 #3 network effect (7-2)

*R6 #4 identifier (20-1)

realize his last win was an off the turf but he was within 3 lengths of a very fast pace.. final figure exactly par for this level.. last was his 2nd race minus the blinkers but was pulled up right away in his first so to me 1st blinkers off.. 4yo colt making his 11th start so lots of upside potential.. should sit a nice trip off what should be an honest pace (2,6,10)

*R7 #3 stunning sky (12-1)
                            *R8 #3 last judgement (4-1)
                            *R9 #6 la signare (8-1)

*R10 #3 irisa (30-1)
                            *R10 #8 beau belle (8-1) *

*two horses R10

*R11 #9 tonalist's shape (5-2)

*R12 exacta 9/3.. exacta 3/9 ** (half)

** 11 zulu alpha (3-5) other (20-1)

*R13 #8 dr edgar (20-1)

[/B][/I]
                            [

U]tampa[/U]

R2 #4 privelegio (5-1)
                            R6 #10 vicarage (4-1) 3WP

florida derby pick was scratched...going with #12 ete indian (4-1)..with 4 scratches thinking he'll be around 5-2
                            Last edited by bleeker; 03-28-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

through 10..next post will finish

early start 11:30 post

Comment

finished.. this will probably conclude major horse racing for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X