Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

kee R10 #5 last stage (10-1)

this to me a good time to get in on a horse like this.. even back of the pack debut at gulfstream which to me is get your feet wet race.. now 7f at keeneland 2nd start let's see what you got (750k son of tapit).. long string of solid pine meadow works before and after debut and red hot rosario climbs aboard
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

keeneland

R1 #1 take your guns (2-1)
      R2 #3 a little vodka (5-1) #1 dos cuernos (20-1) half
      R4 #4 malibu bonnie (8-1)
      R5 #7 musical america (4-1)

more later.. gonna look oaklawn also
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

aqueduct

R1 #2 stylish quality (3-1)
        R5 #5 psychic energy (4-1)
        R8 #6 dreamy margarita (12-1)
        R9 #4 war bond (3-5) bridge jumper special

Comment

keeneland

R6 #7 aquaphobia (8-1)
          R7 #1 blo feld (8-1)
          R8 pass

Comment

keeneland

lexington stakes

R9 #5 time to travel (4-1)

must be half or full to a monster with the sky high dpi but don't know who..maiden breaker last out and back in 2 weeks

R11 #8 vigor (4-1)

another big ped by war front out of an arch mare.. all claiborne farms bloodlines.. staying close to the eighth pole on the turf last out at GP (7.5f) and now cuts back to 6.5f on the dirt ..love that move as a conditioner..ortiz takes the call for mr mott

Comment

oaklawn R11
              arkansas derby grade 1

#3 silver dust (20-1)

has been running in all the arkansas preps and now proceeds on to the biggie..effort last out in the rebel
              not bad at all.. two swift works since.. this 510k tapit making 5th career start and think he can move forward now while still a little hidden on paper

Comment

Bleeker
                what a run by classic empire,down the lane like a freight train ! I thought silver dust was sitting pretty with the rail wonder what the heck happened ?? You think classic empire is the fav for the derby ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                  Bleeker
                  what a run by classic empire,down the lane like a freight train ! I thought silver dust was sitting pretty with the rail wonder what the heck happened ?? You think classic empire is the fav for the derby ??

I think he and girvin will be the favorites with irish war cry not far behind.. very impressive run indeed and the extra distance certainly won't be a problem ..same sire as american pharoah
                  and must be a half sibling to some really good horse as dpi very high (dam production index)..that being said I'll probably try to beat him in the derby or at least find prices underneath.. have to see it all on paper in front of me to make a decision

Comment

laurel

R4 #1 go bo go (8-1)

gulfstream

R7 #7 tendowningstreet (12-1)

big pedigree and acceptable effort first out from 11 post.. excellent 2nd out trainer and two solid works since

Comment

mahoning

R8 #6 el chakal (12-1)

Comment

going to post parx.. won't be on R1

Comment

parx

R4 #2 midnight skies (12-1)
                          R6 #2 dilly dedalus (20-1)
                          R7 #7 candy fever (20-1)
                          R8 #2 oliver rush (10-1)
                          R9 #6 cheeky gal (6-1) scr
                          Last edited by bleeker; 04-18-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

indiana grand

R3 #4 keene sense (8-1)
                            R5 #5 southwest trail (6-1)
                            R8 #5 I came to party (4-1)

won off a 49 day layoff last out at penn national at same level and distance and back in 46 days today.. this time he has to be put up for sale (oc25kn2x).. couple of solid breezes at keeneland since that win

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              indiana grand

R3 #4 keene sense (8-1)
                              R5 #5 southwest trail (6-1)
                              R8 #5 I came to party (4-1)

won off a 49 day layoff last out at penn national at same level and distance and back in 46 days today.. this time he has to be put up for sale (oc25kn2x).. couple of solid breezes at keeneland since that win
                              R3 scratched
                              I came to party R7 not R8

Comment

keeneland

R3 #4 forevermore (12-1)
                                R5 #9 heartspoke (12-1)
                                R6 #1 kirby's penny (2-1)
                                R7 #8 special ops (10-1)
                                R8 #5 netela (8-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X