Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added tampa bay R9
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added penn national 8
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

going to take a crack at the rainbow 6 at gulfstream tomorrow which currently has a 1.5M+jackpot..for those unfamiliar with it you have to pick the last 6 races correctly..the jackpot is only won if 1 person has the winning ticket (not easy unless there are a lot of bombs).. if multiple people have it 70% gets distributed and the other 30% gets added into the pot for the following day.. two nice things about.. bets are a .20 multiple so lots of combos can be played.. between the track take and the 30% taken out for the jackpot the vig is very high but the payoffs are usually well beyond the parlay price of the winners.. all in all a fun bet to try.. while not impossible the tickets I put together are unlikely to hit the big one (be the only ticket) but big money is being bet into it daily so payoffs can be very solid.. have it up well before post time of the 1st leg (race 5) @ 2:35

just doing it for the challenge as usual.. if I were actually playing it myself it'd be foolish to give it out.. sharing's a bitch lol.. although to be perfectly honest it won't be a cheap ticket so more than likely wouldn't be played anyway
        Last edited by bleeker; 01-10-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

gulfstream p6

you have no chance of being the lone winner with this ticket.. it looks very chalky today

R5.. 5 7 11
          R6.. 1
          R7..14567
          R8..23
          R9..245
          R10..13569

$72

R3 #3 shaft of light (5-2)
          R4 #8 shakakan (9-2)

santa anita

R5 #3 wicked storm (6-1) 3WP
          R7 #5 where's the d (3-1) 3WP
          R8 #5 tuscany beauty (6-1) 2WP
          Last edited by bleeker; 01-11-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

added 3 4

Comment

added santa anita 5 7 8

Comment

GP

R1 #5 orpheus (10-1)
                R2 #1 monterey marianne (10-1)
                R3 #2 dream saturday (4-1)
                R4 #9 dana's ride (6-1)
                R5 #6 dazzling prose (12-1)
                R6 #2 zeus odin (9-2)
                R7 #1 dino dude (5-2)
                R8 pass
                R9 pass
                R10 #9 bake lite (4-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-12-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

added 6 7

Comment

finished

Comment

gulfstream

R2 #8 set me up (4-1) 4WP

will be more

Comment

gulfstream

R2 #8 set me up (4-1)

oaklawn

R7 #1 higher power (6-1)

fairgrounds

R1 #7 more than a saint (8-1)
                        R3 #4 tringale (10-1)
                        R4 #6 strong current (10-1)
                        R7 #5 stellar moon (15-1) .. will be lower
                        R9 #2 snapper sinclair (20-1) 2WP
                        R11 #3 achiever (8-1).. #7 wilderness gate (12-1)
                        R13 #4 bayou lady (12-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 01-13-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

just gonna put them up today in the same post as usual.. no notices

Comment

aqueduct

R3 #5 sierra aleone (4-1)
                            R5 #1 climb the ladder (9-2)

R7 #1 lucky lou pal (15-1)
                            R8 #5 miss mystique (12-1)
                            R9 #6 pretty river (20-1)

santa anita

R5 #3 alphadar (10-1)
                            R7 #6 smilin tigress (6-1)
                            R8 #3 malibu stacy (6-1)
                            R9 #9 antonina (30-1)
                            Last edited by bleeker; 01-14-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

finished aqueduct

Comment

added santa anita

Comment

Working...
                                X