Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

finished card
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

keeneland

R3 #5 plainsman (15-1)
      R4 #1 he's bankable (12-1)

R8 #8 bourbon resolution (8-1) 8's wild
      R9 #3 suedois (15-1)
      R10 #6 sensational zip (6-1)
      Last edited by bleeker; 10-07-2017, 02:37 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished card

Comment

keeneland

R1 #1 toothpic (6-1)
          R2 # 11 hidden garden (20-1)
          R5 # 2 lion's share (8-1)
          R6 #5 aces high (6-1)
          R7 #11 diamond tap (5-1)
          R9 #1 classy music (8-1)
          R10 #4 luna rosa (15-1)

ignore boldface
          Last edited by bleeker; 10-12-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

finished card

Comment

Bleeker a buddy of mine said keeneland increased the take out rate did you hear that ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                Bleeker a buddy of mine said keeneland increased the take out rate did you hear that ??
                honestly wasn't aware of that jim..never a good thing although keeneland a pretty honest operation ..they said it's all going to purses which will increase field sizes and make for better races..not a bad trade off imo but can certainly understand the other side of the argument

Comment

Yeah the take out is the hardest thing for the player to overcome in horse racing. With an increase in this meet i am going to have to pass gl with your selections bleeker

Comment

thanks jim..as I said I think it's a good trade off..a few weeks to breeders cup so we'll talk around then

Comment

Ok cant wait for the bc ! GL on your selections. Here is a pretty good website about keeneland. Check it out when you can. Jim
                      http://www.playersboycott.org

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                        Ok cant wait for the bc ! GL on your selections. Here is a pretty good website about keeneland. Check it out when you can. Jim
                        http://www.playersboycott.org
                        I cannot argue against what they're doing but it's going to create an interesting scenario imo..bigger
                        sharper bettors will be on the sidelines and field sizes will be bigger with the money going to purses..that adds up to a winning edge for the people who keep playing imo..more than likely take will be lowered for the spring 2018 meet

Comment

keeneland

R1 #7 santa americana (4-1)
                          R2 #1 royal asset (3-1)
                          R3 #3 petrov (6-5)
                          R5 #3 audacious angel (7-2)
                          R6 #3 violent strike (15-1)
                          R7 #8 now power (6-1)
                          R8 #2 jack trip (4-1)

little chalkier than I'd like.. oh well
                          Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

finished card

Comment

2 races left ..think 2 mid price horses last couple of races they'll be a small chance for a p6 carryover again..pool would be at least 3 million tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                                2 races left ..think 2 mid price horses last couple of races they'll be a small chance for a p6 carryover again..pool would be at least 3 million tomorrow
                                shot if top 2 go down last race

Comment

Working...
                                X