Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

oaklawn

R7 #4 take charge easy (6-1)

santa anita

R6 #5 indavidualist (5-1)
    R7 #1 magic muskiteer (6-1)
    R8 #3 bragging rights (9-2)
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-08-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    ( ) in football are avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in this thread but on occasion will mention

added santa anita 6 7 8
    ( ) in football are avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in this thread but on occasion will mention

gulfstream

R10 #5 fundy's tide (9-2)
    R12 #9 the robert (12-1)

santa anita

R6.. $2 exacta box 1 3
    R8 #6 mizzen glory (5-2) 2WP
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-09-2018 at 07:05 PM.

added santa anita 6 8

Quote Originally Posted by bleeker View Post
    gulfstream

R10 #5 fundy's tide (9-2)
    R12 #9 the robert (12-1)

santa anita

R6.. $2 exacta box 1 3
    R8 #6 mizzen glory (5-2) 2WP
    R9...sorry..I would guess every 100-150 races I make this mistake so always worth double checking that name,number and race match up

gulfstream

R1 #4 dynamic rule (7-2)
    R2 #5 tequila n tacos (6-1)
    R3 #2 song of melody (2-1)
    R4 #4 chase your dreams (5-2)
    R5 #5 all systems go (4-1)
    ^^^^^^^^
    gotta love this name for a firster
    ..of course that's not why I'm playing

R6 #5 journey's end (6-1)
    R7 #5 country squire (10-1)
    R8 #5 waldi (20-1)
    R9 #3 kurilov (6-1)
    R10 #7 dream awhile (10-1)

lightly raced and elite pedigree..closed into a tepid pace first out in this country and missed by less than a length..won listed stakes last out and taking the next logical step into a G3..chad brown calling the shots
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-10-2018 at 01:20 PM.

added 4 5 6
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-10-2018 at 12:25 PM.

added 7 8

added 9 10

gulfstream

R1 #5 (10-1) #7 (6-1)
    R2 #4 dance around (5-1)
    R3 #5 king wildcat (8-1)
    R6 #2 isolated (6-1)
    R9 #1 stay on base (6-1)
    R12 #6 hyatt's dude (20-1)

santa anita

R5 #1 western warrior (4-1)
    R7 #7 coach whip (4-1)
    R8 #1 back in the academy (5-2)
    R9 #5 finess bere (6-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-11-2018 at 06:35 PM.

added 6 9

finished

added santa anita 5

finished santa anita

parx

R8 #2 lucy n ethel (6-5)

there will be a minus pool on this horse..easiest 5% (for show) you'll ever make if you're into that kind of thing

R8.. daily double 26

Quote Originally Posted by bleeker View Post
    parx

R8 #2 lucy n ethel (6-5)

there will be a minus pool on this horse..easiest 5% (for show) you'll ever make if you're into that kind of thing

R8.. daily double 26
    2nd @ 1-5 and no minus pool..the 6 did win the finale at even money

Bleeker you have any horses you like for a kentucky derby future wager ? I like to play a couple. I have Avery Island at 52-1, Restoring Hope at 75-1. Thanks for any advice

Quote Originally Posted by Jim13 View Post
    Bleeker you have any horses you like for a kentucky derby future wager ? I like to play a couple. I have Avery Island at 52-1, Restoring Hope at 75-1. Thanks for any advice
    hey jim.. I used to be more into that but have stopped looking in recent years..they used to have 3 future bet pools in feb ,march and april run by churchill downs and you could buy a special edition of the form with the pp's of the top 23 or take the field..I really need to see past performances rather than just view horses who ran in the big races..that's tough to do if your considering horses outside the top 25..if I find anything that's interesting or get to look at some pp's I'll let you know..otherwise best of luck with yours

as a matter of fact one of my worst bad beat stories had to do with derby futures but I'll spare you the details lol
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-13-2018 at 09:57 AM.

parx

R9 #7 gia alexa (6-1)

Ok thanks bleeker ! Oh yeah me too !! Ill tell you mine short and sweet. We had money on charastmatic in a future wager 320 to 1,cause my buddys wife liked the name she then couldnt find the ticket. Floating around somewere in vegas lol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim13 View Post
    Ok thanks bleeker ! Oh yeah me too !! Ill tell you mine short and sweet. We had money on charastmatic in a future wager 320 to 1,cause my buddys wife liked the name she then couldnt find the ticket. Floating around somewere in vegas lol !!!
    np jim..damn that hurts..ok mine's pretty simple..the year giacomo won the derby (2005)..I had played 5 horses in pool 1 in february..one of them was a filly who went off 1/5 in the santa anita derby and ran out of the money..the other 4 ran in the KD and two of them were giacomo and closing argument..the day before the race I looked at the ragozin sheets which I don't normally use and on there figures my horses weren't fast enough...I decided not to box my 4 horses
    in exactas..the giacomo,closing argument exacta came back around $4900 for $1..I only collected a small fraction of that with my small future bets plus the money I lost playing the sheet horses I liked..tough day

Oh wow !! Yes sir !! Horses could be tough somedays. I still get flashbacks of a pick 6 ticket evertime i see bailey speaking on tv. My single of my pick 6 bailey was the rider. He won so i should of hit it for 56+k. But pat day did a jockey interference on him. Long story short the stewards agreed and put baileys horse second. Collected $188 for 5 out of 6 instead lol stupid bailey

well you got me beat by a lot with that one..that's the toughest $188 you can collect.. I'd be in a psych ward if that happened to me.. wow!!

I got a copy of the brisnet future pp's for the KD.. i'll look them over and get back to you tomorrow or thursday

tampa bay

R4 #10 sunset catch (4-1)
    R6 #7 angelfromthestars (8-1)
    R7 #8 smokinwatchstopper (7-2)
    R8 #4 our snowflake (15-1)
    R9 #9 bobby red (5-1)

gulfstream

R9 #3 twiga (10-1)
    R11 #8 crime dog (6-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-14-2018 at 04:34 PM.