horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Don't have a lot of time to do my own capping today so i'm jumping on the BLEEKER train!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swanson View Post
      Don't have a lot of time to do my own capping today so i'm jumping on the BLEEKER train!!!!!!!
      been a rough stretch lately swanson..wish could've done better npi, for you
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

kee R8 #9 overhold (8-1)

wesley ward firsters usually not this ml...sire way above average with debuter's and dam 3 winners from as many starters. and 100% with 2yo starters.... realize this a 3yo but gives the impression of early ability in pedigree..sire has a 2500 stud fee and the winners dam produced have to be modest with the low dpi..feel with these numbers a 20k tag to open up with realistic..obscure jock will also help the price
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R1 #7 clear and convincing (4-1)

broke slow and even run in debut for chad brown..that race was significantly faster (figs) than the one the fav in this race came out of ..big pedigree and see improvement today in his second start..think name might be prophetic here

R4 #5 til we meet again (20-1)

just missed breaking his maiden in debut at 41-1 with same jock aboard. .that was 4 starts ago and races here off a 3 month layoff and same jock back aboard (didn't ride starts 2-4)..another interesting note is only time this jock and trainer hooked up last 60 days they won with a $110 horse...figures albeit on dirt are very solid and is a half to a turf winner..sire below average as a turf producer but overall like package here at a big price

Comment

R5 #2 pratereo (4-1)

1 turn mile and this level good fit for this guy.. almost always runs big

R6 #2 fire key (5-1)

raced off 46 day layoff last out on dirt and back in 23 on the turf today.. did little but think may have been leg stretcher for today.. good efforts in all 4 career turf races at 4 different distances

R9 #5 carry your heels (10-1)

cost a lot for the pedigree.. debut effort in July as a 2yo not bad at all including 2nd horse winning next out.. could see her being ready off the bench for a decent long layoff trainer.. gets first lasix

Comment

kee R10 #5 starstruck kitten (10-1)

will be lower unfortunately.. elite pedigree, connections and solid foundation of works under him.. not the best field of maidens imo

Comment

santa anita

R9 #3 odyssey explorer (4-1)

hoping he can benefit from less horses being outside of him..amazingly 10 were each of his last 3 races and only 6 today..way he ran last out suggests extra eigth might be a good thing
                Last edited by bleeker; 04-28-2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

churchill

R11 #10 abboccato (5-1)

Comment

belmont

R2 #9 married to anya (10-1)

R5 #1a army mule (5-2)

825k 2yo purchase by 4k stallion.. dam a stakes winner with 5 winners from 6 starters and no stakes winners. that's a lot of money for any horse but to me being by a cheap stallion and no sw from the 5 winners that's an awful lot of money to pay (which I like).. way above average bunch in here so probably looking at around ml I'm guessing.. other half of entry no shot

Comment

R6 #8 excluded (12-1)the last two bad efforts from wide posts..otherwise looks best in this field to me

R9 #5 white flag (12-1)

by #2 sire (250k) war front and the dam is shared hope who was unraced.. remember a horse from way back shared interest who was a monster.. looked it up and sure enough the former is her daughter.. hasn't produced a biggie yet but maybe this time.. love the even sprint fast race he exits as a set up to stretch out.. elite turf trainer clement never hurts the cause

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                        belmont

R2 #9 married to anya (10-1)

R5 #1a army mule (5-2)

825k 2yo purchase by 4k stallion.. dam a stakes winner with 5 winners from 6 starters and no stakes winners. that's a lot of money for any horse but to me being by a cheap stallion and no sw from the 5 winners that's an awful lot of money to pay (which I like).. way above average bunch in here so probably looking at around ml I'm guessing.. other half of entry no shot

won by 8+ lengths and here's the chart caller's comment

ARMY MULE broke forwardly placed, took up residence in the three path soon afterwards, contended for the front as the widest of a trio to the
                        five-sixteenths pole, had that dispute morph into a one on one contest with THADDEUS leaving the five-sixteenths marker, was confidently ridden
                        overlauling the aforementioned rival coming to the quarter pole, proceeded along to what can be best described as being ridden out from midstretch to the
                        sixteenth pole, with the remainder of the stretch drive having the pilot futilely trying to get a lead change, beginning from the three-sixteenths pole, managed
                        to draw off nonetheless, continuing onward on a left lead.

think he may bring him to the woody stephens on belmont stakes day if not alw n1x ..paid $5.10 and R6
                        won also and paid $24..$81 double

Comment

santa anita

R9 #7 traffic thief (12-1)

very expensive for pedigree..
                          distance turf pedigree..
                          useful turf sprint debut experience ..
                          stretch out today..
                          sadler great applicabe trainer stats..
                          jock 2 for 3 riding for trainer past 60 days..
                          steady week apart works since debut 38 days ago

Comment

thistledown monday 5/1

if sloppy half unit

R3 #3 shootout (3-1)
                            R6 #11 shezaflashylassie (20-1)

Comment

Bleeker I was going to try my luck at gristle today but not really familiar with the track. Any insight would be great
                              Thanks
                              Jim13

Comment

Meant thistle, stupid auto correct lol !!

Comment

Working...
                                X