R7 #9 spin cycle (20-1)

R8 #6 seafire (12-1)

R10 #9 purely lucky (7-2) 2 units

del mar

R3 #4 butte city (8-1)
    R4 #6 deal with it dude (6-1)
    R6 #4 vegastruck (7-2)
    R7 #5 show it n moe it (4-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-02-2017, 04:37 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

added picks
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added del mar

Comment

saratoga

R2 #10 frost delay (15-1)

R7 #10 colorfull charades (15-1)

R8 #6 munjaz (6-1)

R10 #3 cetara (20-1)

del mar

R4 #3 special story (7-2) 2 units
          R5 #6 summer's burst (3-1) 2 units
          Last edited by bleeker; 08-03-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

added R7 R8 R10

Comment

added del mar R4 R5

Comment

saratoga

R4 #7 big expense (8-1)
                R9 #10 arklow (10-1)
                R10 #3 there he goes (6-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 08-04-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

added R4

Comment

R2 #9 delta house (20-1) sorry so late

i know contessa terrible with turf horses and first time starters but he doesn't get to train many of this caliber and it is saratoga.. know I've seen the owners name many times over the years and sure he'd love to win 1st out.. cost 310k as a yearling by new sire animal kingdom.. dam has 1 winner from 2 starters and was a stakes winner

R6 #5 dessert honeys (6-1)
                    R7 #4 asian's way (8-1)
                    R11 #8 jo's bold cat (6-1)

del mar

R3 #8 my princess taylor (6-1)

more later

Last edited by bleeker; 08-06-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

R7 #7 masco yodeler (6-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 08-06-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

really been horrible for a long while now.. just acknowledging

saratoga

R2 quanique (20-1) play 42

luzzi 0/55 on the turf but this horse's numbers as good as any in here in turf sprints including missing by a nose here last year.. ships here off even effort in suffolk turf route. trainer metiver horrible also but he's hit at least with one bomb 2nd start with him as the trainer from 13 tries (2 overall)

R4 #4 fastlanefrontman (12-1)
                        R6 #3 unbridled charge (6-1)
                        R8 #8 decorator jenn (5-1)
                        R9 #4 tulips galore (15-1) #7 halcyon (12-1)

Comment

Bleeker horse racing is tough to figure out sometimes ??? Could be very streaky some days I'm hitting super straight and other day I can't even get a horse to show !!! I just stay with my set plan with my bankroll and tomorrow is a new day !

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                            Bleeker horse racing is tough to figure out sometimes ??? Could be very streaky some days I'm hitting super straight and other day I can't even get a horse to show !!! I just stay with my set plan with my bankroll and tomorrow is a new day !

absolutely jim13... I've never felt more lost in the woods as I have past couple of months. but I've been there before and just keep chugging along.. bottom line you're not as good as you think you are during the good spells or as bad during the bad ones.. bankroll mgmnt is key during these times as you stated.. that being said like a lot of chalk wednesday at...

saratoga

R1 #7 selection sunday (3-1)
                            R4 #1 everybody loves me (5-2)
                            R5 #4 fox strike (5-1)
                            R6 #3 tiz a kitten (4-1)
                            R10 #10 fortunate queen (3-1)

all 2 units including hurdles

Comment

Bleaker can I ask you, what do you look for when you are handicapping us hurdles ?? Trainers ?? I like to follow .uk racing and they do a lot with weights any tips would be great thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                                Bleaker can I ask you, what do you look for when you are handicapping us hurdles ?? Trainers ?? I like to follow .uk racing and they do a lot with weights any tips would be great thanks
                                well don't get a lot of opportunities to bet them obviously as it's only saratoga for the most part..
                                I always try to find something that's a little hidden as last thing I want is a horse who won or came in the money in his last race..they'll win their share but too obvious even if they're off a long layoff..I'll take a peak at trainer and jockey records but that's a secondary thing for me..I have one favorite move that doesn't show itself often but does today with this horse..like horses coming in off 11f or 12f flat races if they've run a certain way in them..I like a gradual fade front to middle or middle to back..feel this prepares them nicely for the extra 4-7 furlongs they'll have to travel in the hurdles..also like to see that they've been competitive in the past running in them..not really much more than that..maybe a horse who ran an average race off a long layoff and had run well in the past and taking a needed drop in class..but that's no different than playing the flats and not particular to the hurdles
                                Last edited by bleeker; 08-09-2017, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X