Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 3,376 to 3,381 of 3381

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

added louisiana 6
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

del mar opener wednesday

R3 #4 top of the game (8-1)

R5 #4 honey from the south (6-1)

R7 #6 secret square (5-1)

R8 #7 more ice (15-1)

2 wins in 3 starts here as a 2yo.. his last race very similar running line to the race that preceded his 2nd win last year.. norberto arroyo rides first time and he's a very capable turf pilot

R9 #7 candy cornell (20-1)

his last race reminds me of his race 4 back which he followed up with a close 2nd at 25-1 running a very high figure.. comes back in roughly same amount of time.. came 2nd in his debut here as a 2yo

R10 #4 my journey (10-1)

he was 2 lengths off an 8 length(both averages of 2 first calls) fast pace last out.. his running line in his debut as a 2yo to me hints he might go well long.. baltas tremendous removing the blinkers and solid 2nd off the layoff

saratoga (these are for off track only)

R4 #8 sicarii (8-1) mto
    R5 #2 ain't none lucky (5-1)
    R6 #12 overtime olivia

scheduled for turf but she is a dirt horse who I doubt will be scratched if it's a sloppy track

mto =main track only.. this race is scheduled for turf but this horse will run only if turf racing is cancelled
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-16-2019 at 09:03 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

added saratoga 4-6

saratoga.. know off the turf and sloppy

R5 #9 city man (2-1)
    R6 #6 girlfriend rocket (8-1)
    R7.. 13/16 exacta box.. guessing mid teens exacta

del mar

R1 #5 prince ricky (12-1)
    R2 #5 mystery messenger (7-2)

R3 #3 drill time (8-1)*
    R3 #8 hard to come home (6-1)*

* 50% more than you'd bet on one horse divided between both.. no place (my recommendation)
    Last edited by bleeker; Today at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleeker View Post
    saratoga.. know off the turf and sloppy

R5 #9 city man (2-1)
    R6 #6 girlfriend rocket (8-1)
    R7.. 13/16 exacta box.. guessing mid teens exacta

track is actually fast.. picks still the same..bob seger

added dmr 1-3