Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 3,176 to 3,180 of 3180

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

delaware

R1 #4 federale (7-2)

for a 2yo msw with a 5 horse field (scratch) this race has many interesting things going on

clement shipping in from belmont with a $500k first time starter..kind of unusual he'd want to get a horse started this early #2 tomato bill (8-5)

a trainer who's 7 out of 8 for the meet and the jockey who's been riding his horses.. it's a first time starter #6 sight of heaven (6-1)

two others who ran decent races in their debuts

mine is a homebred by breeder who's been involved in the game for a long time.. speed and win early pedigree.. shipping in from saratoga with works spaced 5 days apart.. works are on the saratoga training track which is very deep and gets them fit..top jockey centeno aboard and he's amazing in sprints 110/33% +42.5% roi.. phil gleaves a solid trainer and can have a horse ready to go at first asking

indiana downs . sloppy

R8 #5 slovak power (10-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 05-22-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

added indiana 8
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

belmont

R1 #1 kiawah sunset (7-5)
    R2 #5 three birds (8-1)
    R3 #2 forbidden frolic (5-2)
    R5 #2 thenorthremembers (6-1)
    R7 #8 more likely than not (4-1)
    R9 #4 the crocheron kid (8-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; Yesterday at 01:08 PM.

finished belmont

put a play at chuchhill race 3 5-10
    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24