R3 #1 jouster (5-2)
    R4 #4 simplicity (9-2)
    R5 #4 breadman (8-1)
    R6 #2 valleta (9-2)
    R7 #1 last judgment (10-1)
    R8 #7 noor sahara (6-1)
    R9 $5 firenze fire (7-2)
    R10 #11 barleewon (7-2)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

through in some churchill today.. both tracks all baby races

belmont

R4 #4 autostrada (5-2)

one of 2 chad brown expensive firsters with the other being #3 spa ready (4-1)..laugh at me but I don't like the fact they named the other horse spa ready and she wasn't.. they'll be no great rewards with mine but his, as you know, can be anything

R7 #9 cost average (8-1)
      R7 #1 time leverage (5-1)

churchill

R4 #7 floriform (8-1)

don't get this ml

R6 #6 good with numbers (5-2)

R8 #9 absolute chaos (9-2)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

keeneland opens it's 3 week meet tomorrow and will be posting picks for it along with belmont

pimlico

R12 #2 monongahela (15-1) (pimlico special)

be focused more on belmont and keeneland tomorrow but took a look at the pimlico feature in advance

keeneland

R1 #1 eel point (2-1)
        R2 #8 naughty rendezvous (9-2)
        R5 #9 sun path (7-2) R8 #9 lexitonian (4-1)
        R9 #2 travel column (7-2)
        R10 #7 hoistthemainsail (8-1)

belmont

R7 #2 lutescoot n boogie (5-2)
        R10 #5 frat (5-1)
        Last edited by bleeker; 10-02-2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

updated

Comment

added bel 10.. that's it

preakness tomorrow

Comment

belmont

R2 #5 bay storm
              R10 #10 theatrical dancer (10-1)

keeneland

R2 #5 high fashion (5-1)
              R4 #3 amiche (30-1)
              R5 #4 public information (4-1)

probably more

Comment

know I've been away for a while but will try something new.. I'm keeping track elsewhere of a specific category of races.. the class of 2020 two year olds going into their 3yo year through April..only maiden special weight races (top maiden races) I am tracking it elsewhere and admittedly have not done well through about 35 plays.. however with average odds in the mid - high single digit range this is a small sample.. going to put the plays here in a more casual way without grading.. don't want the day to day chore of posting results even though I am calculating them elsewhere

keeneland

R9 #12 american tryst (12-1)

really tough time deciding between this one and #11 American patrol.. both by american pharoah mine being a 2nd time starter and the other a debuter.. feel mine got a nice primer at kentucky downs by not only that he ran but the running line is good for a stretch out.. maker having a tremendous meet but mott (other) also doing well with a limited number of starters.. there's even a 3rd pharoah (debuter) .. homebred out of a very solid mare (most by AP going to have good stuff with the dam) .. that one #2 kentucky pharoah.. don't like trainer numbers on him though (not at meet but overall)

Laurel

R6 #1 crack the safe (12-1)

Comment

WILL BE COVERING THE BREEDERS CUP NOV 6-7 BUT FOR THE MOST PART WHAT YOU WILL GET IS THE ABOVE SUB CATEGORY OF RACES

Comment

ANOTHER THING IS RACES SCHEDULED FOR THE TURF MUST BE RUN ON IT.. I WILL NOT ALWAYS HAVE THIS UPDATED SO YOU MUST CHECK.. ALSO ON MY TALLY ELSEWHERE OFF TRACK RACES ARE NO PLAYS.. TODAY'S RACE AT KEENELAND WAS TAKEN OFF THE TURF

Comment

day 2 ...2020 2 year old msw** through keeneland spring

** maiden special weights..these are the best maidens at each track..not up for sale in a claiming race

belmont

R1 #2 wedding band (6-1)
                      R10 #2 charleston strong (10-1) (turf)

keeneland

R6 #6 classic tale saver (12-1)
                      R10 #8 super sport (6-1)

santa anita

R2 #5 beautiful gift (6-5)

2nd choice... #4 (1-1) ml favorite (both baffert)*

*just to clarify type of race it is.. pick is #5

R9 #10 sircat nelly (4-1)

also eligible.. see if she gets in
                      Last edited by bleeker; 10-23-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

added keeneland

Comment

added santa anita

Comment

santa anita R2 pick is #5.. just pointing out that the other low odds is from the same trainer

Comment

day 3 maiden special races only.. post 4612

keeneland

R8 #4 munqad (9-5)

R10 #3 american revolution (10-1)
                              R10 #2 name rejected (8-1)

belmont

R1 #2 enjoy yourself (20-1)
                              R1 #10 swashbuckle (4-1)

R5 #12 a life that's good (10-1)

monmouth

R4 #4 proxy (9-2)

scheduled turf but I'd play either surface

Last edited by bleeker; 10-24-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

added monmouth

Comment

Working...
                                X