Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 2,776 to 2,792 of 2792

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorsecapper17 View Post
    i usually get a form and just study the night before.. I usually do pick 3/4's daily doubles etc.. Knock on wood but was extremely lucky last time at oaklawn. Just trying to see if anyone was doing well....

I think if you only go once in a while do it on your own even if ultimately you do buy some picks.. i'll definitely be capping that as long as it isn't an off track.. sure it'll be a good card
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

added turf paradise R8 (6:13)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Would not recommend any touts either. They only show the big hits. Save your money. Racing dudes play all the tracks which is never good in the long run. Show when they hit the big pick 4, but don't tell you their tickets cost 500 per, and if they are playing all the tracks, you will never come out ahead. Try to focus on a single track and learn all you can about that track. Touts just take your money

Quote Originally Posted by Jim13 View Post
    Would not recommend any touts either. They only show the big hits. Save your money. Racing dudes play all the tracks which is never good in the long run. Show when they hit the big pick 4, but don't tell you their tickets cost 500 per, and if they are playing all the tracks, you will never come out ahead. Try to focus on a single track and learn all you can about that track. Touts just take your money

good to know jim.. not surprised

gulfstream

R1 #7 zuliano (15-1)
    R2 #1 maximum security (3-5) no play

same ownership as game winner but this one they bred.. inexpensive $5k stud fee and wouldn't be surprised if they raced the sire as the owner's usually buy and breed expensive horses... undefeated in two sprints in his first 2 starts that he won by a combined 16+ lengths.. should be a stakes horse by his next start.. could see someone hopping in big in the show pool here

R3 #6 stylishly (15-1)
    R4 #5 hollywood strike (9-2)
    R5 #4 felon (15-1) 2WP

R8 #9 la chauffer (8-1) 2WP
    R9 #3 c 'era una volta (6-1) 2WP
    R11 #10 remember joey t (20-1) 1WP

tampa

R1 #1 i'm a g six (2-1) 3W
    R2 #8 fun and games (5-1) 2WP
    R3 #4 tom's music (8-1) 1WP
    R4 #10 el soldador (4-1) 2WP
    R5 #9 rollin (30-1) 1WP

R8 #6 strange design (5-1)

#1 is a half sister to JUSTIFY.. curious they would debut her two turns on the turf ??

R9 #5 bourbon endowment (5-2) 2WP

delta downs (8:52)

R6 #4 lady belacqua (6-1) 1WP
    R7 #1 aaron's bluff (4-1)
    R9 #1 flying south (5-2) 2W
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-20-2019 at 08:54 PM.

finished both tracks

Wow Bleeker what a run by maximum security !!! Just watched the replay. It was the easiest 10 cents I ever won lol !!!

Wow Bleeker what a run by maximum security !!! Just watched the replay. It was the easiest 10 cents I ever won lol !!!

yeah jim that's about as impressive an effort as you can have.. barely asked him quite a ways into the stretch and just opened up and won by 18+ lengths going away.. gabby on tvg thinks they might take a shot at the fountain of youth next saturday and that wouldn't surprise me a bit
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-20-2019 at 04:21 PM.

added delta downs 6 7 9

going to give up on grading plays for a while.. struggled with limiting plays and that's why I even decided to grade them in the first place

only doing spot plays.. no good
    spot plays amongst regular plays.. no good

next attempt would be limiting graded plays to 2 per track/day forcing me to be selective.. take it up again somewhere down the road

will tally the 3 days I did in the next couple of days

laurel

R5 #10 umightbeanempress (5-1)
    R6 #7 triforgold (8-1)
    R8 #8 caitriona (5-2)

laurel

R5 #10 umightbeanempress (5-1)
    R6 #7 triforgold (8-1)
    R8 #8 caitriona (5-2)

gulfstream

R1 #7 king orb (5-2)
    R2 #2 country girl shirl (20-1)
    R5 #6 transistor (2-1)
    R6 #8 cool hand coop (15-1)don't get morning line??

oaklawn

R4 #2 gone dancing (8-1)
    R6 #8 my macho mon (8-1)
    R7 #2 cc's baby girl (20-1)
    R8 #6 lunar orbit (4-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; Yesterday at 04:04 PM.

added gulfstream 1 2 5 6

more later this afternoon

No rated plays today Bleeker?

No rated plays today Bleeker?
    i'm getting away from rating plays for awhile jim..as o said I wasn't narrowing things down enough and that's what I had in mind from the beginning..it's harder than I thought..going to try it again in the future with a 2 horse limit per track/day for best bets..best bets could be 4-5 or 45-1 just a question if I feel they're a bit above avg edge plays..just feel like a break from grading plays after doing it for the other 198 recently

added oaklawn

Sounds good Bleeker.