horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

also should mention first post moved up to 11:30 today.. should have checked this yesterday sorry
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

through 7..next post will finish card
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished gulfstream

Comment

play 26 and play 27

fairgrounds

R6 #1 gambler (9-2) 4WP

3rd @ 7-2

R8 #2 pure valor (4-1) 4WP

out at 4-5
          Last edited by bleeker; 01-25-2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

added a 2nd play above

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              gulfstream saturday... all 1 WP

R12 #1 true timber (15-1) pegasus world cup

biggest race of the day but there are 8 other stakes races on the card.. will be looking tomorrow

like how he ran in the previous two cigar miles.. think at nice odds worth a shot that he'll take to two turns.. had an extremely wide trip on a sloppy track running in this race last year.. being by mineshaft out of a tiznow mare he should like the extra ground he'll have to go here

R1 #5 lovely queen (3-1)

R2 #1 trove (8-1)

$650k first time starter.. that's a lot of money for any horse but with this horse's pedigree specs it's an extraordinary amount.. mott usually not big on firsters but being its the undercard on a big race day and what he's got to work with I'll take a shot with him

R3 #1 shekky shebaz (8-5)

rail is excellent in turf sprints.. will be tough to beat at around 4-5

R4 #10 market analysis (7-2)

pletcher first time starter who also falls into the category of expensive for the pedigree.. speed win early bloodlines also and johnny v aboard.. another situation where big trainer would like to show off a good one on the undercard of a big day.. but Todd is one of the best at it while mott is way below avg but this will be reflected in the odds

R5 #7 ambassador luna (8-1)

lightly raced talented horse ready to try stakes company off a big figure easy allowance win

R6 #9 limari (10-1)

like the cutback from 1 3/16 to 7 1/2 furlongs.. think vs listed stakes company she can be tough.. versatile running style and solid jock saez aboard.. outside posts at this distance good over a small sample

R7 #10 gray magician (6-1)

miller fantastic 2nd off the layoff and with rosario aboard..horse simply a good fit performance wise with this field

R8 #6 lady paname (3-1)

R10 #7 cross border (9-2)

generic recap

9 races played (1 scratch)

(2) 20-1+ horses out of money.. (1 of those the big race)
              (1) 6-5 winner
              (1) 6-5 distant 2nd
              (1) 1-2.. 4th by less than 1.5 (not best of trips)
              (1) 5-1 missed by a neck at the wire beaten by a $70 horse
              other 3 out of the money

Comment

play 28

gulfstream

R5 #9 pilot episode (12-1) 4WP

don't get morning line.. will be lower

out @ (8-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-26-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

through 28 plays

$204 invested
                  $312 returned
                  260 cumulative odds (9.4 avg odds)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 01-29-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

play 29

tampa bay

R8 #3 economic policy (5-2) 6WP

first time starter chad brown.. probably around even money.. don't think his main client too concerned with the smaller purse at tampa (big bucks player) vs getting a good race into his horse that won't be as taxing as a major track (gulfstream).. they have a very nice turf course at this track.. gets best turf rider and chad on fire there with limited starters(no surprise).. bred to like the turf

2nd @ 8-5.. $3.20 place
                    Last edited by bleeker; 01-30-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

my returned was $5 too high..if anybody notices a math error let me know

Comment

play 30

gulfstream

R10 #11 maverick kitten (6-1) 4WP

like everything about this horse except the post... hopefully a scratch or two but a play either way.. possibly another later.. remember always try and give at least 3 hours notice

2nd by a nose @ 9-2 .. $4.80 place wide both turns

play 31

fairgrounds

R5 #8 heavenly sis (4-1) 5WP

out @ 7-2
                        Last edited by bleeker; 01-30-2020, 04:38 PM.

Comment

added a 2nd play.. done

Comment

through 31 plays

$234 invested
                            $328 returned
                            270 cumulative odds (8.7 avg odds)

Comment

play 32 and 33

gulfstream

R6 #4 lady panda (4-1) 5WP

2nd @ 2-1 ...3.80 place

R10 #6 saavy cairo (3-1) 5WP

out @ 5-2
                              Last edited by bleeker; 02-04-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

play 34 /35

gulfstream

R7 #1 rogue element (20-1) 3WP

out @ 45-1

aqueduct

R5 #7 quality stones (9-2) 4WP

winner $9.80/5.10
                                Last edited by bleeker; 02-04-2020, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X