horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Nice selection in the first bleeker !! Nice run fir second. I think mine is still running lol. You have to love uk (espically ascot) races with all the entries the races have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
      Nice selection in the first bleeker !! Nice run fir second. I think mine is still running lol. You have to love uk (espically ascot) races with all the entries the races have.
      thanks jim.. going into the marathon 5th race have picked some live horses.. going to look at it throughout the week.. as you said big fields top class horses
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I really like the 10-recoletos in the first race. Ive followed his races in france, tried some tough races and really held his own. His for is excellent right now. Recoletos is my favorite play of the day. Me and my buddy have fixed odds of 6-1 on him.
        sorry jim missed your comment on the first race.. yeah he had outstanding form and @ 6-1 not a bad price on him .. but I was trying to come up with a little bit of a surprise.. but the winner tough to come up with as are most 40-1's
        Last edited by bleeker; 06-19-2018, 11:27 AM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Always have to watch out what ever horse dettori is on, just no value, we usually like to go against him, unless we get good fixed odds with him, which seldomly happens

yeah he had 3 wins (half the races run).. don't recall prices off the top of my head but as you said he's too obvious and probably gives you value on all the others over the long haul.. question.. are races labeled "class" with a number after it just below listed stakes and lower the number the better I'm guessing?

Comment

Yes , different class per the track. With the marathon races the track put alot of high weights you will nktice that, some races are 3 miles and even sometimes you will see a jump horse start to race the flats. It really is interesting racing in the uk.

Comment

Yes , different class per the track. With the marathon races the track put alot of high weights you will nktice that, some races are 3 miles and even sometimes you will see a jump horse start to race the flats. It really is interesting racing in the uk.

yeah I did notice that jim.. lot of fun to do something different for a change and this is definitely that ..i did tomorrow's card below and going to look at the belmont $235k p6 carryover..that should easily reach $1.5 million ..if you like anything at ascot or belmont post it

royal ascot wednesday

R1 queen mary stakes g1

#2 come on leicester (12-1)

big $$ relative to pedigree

#8 gossamer wings (20-1)

$500k yearling by scat daddy who's been a monster sire past couple of years (deceased).. improved each of her 3 starts including a win last out.. trained by aidan o'brien

R2 queen's vase g2

#1 almoghared (15-1)

could be any kind with that pedigree.. hasn't raced against the level of competition of some of the others which maybe allows him to go off a decent price

R3 duke of cambridge g2

#7 tomyris (6-1)

besides the clear favorite #1 like his resume.. a couple of solid 3rd's vs g3competition not bad in this field.. last race a g3 victory with frankie detori off a 7 month layoff.. gets his regular jock back to ride her who's rode her well as frankie on another who he won with last out.. guess you could construe that as a negative if you want but it wouldn't put me off and should help the price if anything

R4 prince of wales g1

cold 26 exacta which should pay about $5

R5 royal hunt club handicap.. 32 horses if all go

#1 zhui feng (12-1)

R6 new jersey stakes g3

#21 could it be love (8-1)

half brother to uncle mo by war front.. WOW !! race restricted to 3yo's and this one's made nice steady progress.. ran 2nd on the lead in a g1 at a mile last out and now cuts back to 7f in a g3
              which seems like a good move.. ryan moore, aiden o'brien don't hurt the cause either

side note.. full brother to american pharoah runs in here #16 st patrick's day.. ran 2nd in his debut and broke his maiden in his 2nd start.. both at del mar
              Last edited by bleeker; 06-20-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Ok will do bleeker. Yes it is really interesting to handicap!!

Comment

belmont p6 wednesday

R4.. 2 3 4
                  R5.. 2 6 8
                  R6.. 1 5 7 9
                  R7.. 3 4 6
                  R8.. 3 4
                  R9.. 3 4 10

a $1296 ticket with a lot of chalk.. tried to pare it down but really couldn't.. put it up anyway just to see how it does

Comment

Bleeker thinks its a pretty chalky day at Ascot with the winner I like so will be trying som tri and exactas.
                    Race 1 - 1w6/16/15
                    Race 2 - 11/5w11/5/8/9
                    Race 3 - 1w7/10/11
                    Race 4 - the 5 dollar exacta of 2-6. Really cant see cracksman losing ?? No value though
                    Race 5 - no idea ??
                    Race 6 - no idea ??

Comment

Will also be including yours selection see if i get lucky !!

Comment

Will also be including yours selection see if i get lucky !!
                        ok jim good luck.. yeah the 26 exacta in the 4th just a little bit of action.. tossing value out the window

did the 6th race and finished the card

Comment

Pretty good with the 8 in the first. Nice payouts with the tri 12k. Never would of had the winner #19??

Comment

Well we had the right #s in the 4th wrong order lol !! That was an upset

Comment

Pretty good with the 8 in the first. Nice payouts with the tri 12k. Never would of had the winner #19??
                              I actually think that horse was very haveable even though he wasn't one of my top 2..nothing fancy either.. he won a 66k handicap in his last race beating 13 horses.. even the comment "not much room over 2f out, headway 1f out.. doesn't seem like bad qualifications to me vs a bunch of 2yo's

Comment

belmont

R9

#3 signapore trader (10-1) 3x as much
                                #5 riendo (30-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X