Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

done
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added laurel 6
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

did last race at los alamitos

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #7 she love me (3-1)

aqueduct

R1 #10 youmakemeblush (9-2)
          R4 #9 giant sandy (12-1) #10 marble moon (9-2)
          R5 #3 new year's wish (2-1)

not sure how involved I'll be today.. not a big fan of stakes cards other than on major race days
          Last edited by bleeker; 12-15-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

adddd aqu 1

Comment

added aqueduct 4 5

Comment

gulfstream

R5 #4 army one (2-1)
                R8 #6 giant dilemma (20-1) and #7 game day drama (15-1)

los alamitos

R7 #2 galilean (4-5) no bet

as monumental a mismatch as you'll see ..think they'll be hopping in the show pool big and he will be a derby contender next year.. 6.5f debut and then 7f last out and a mile today.. perfect

R10 #3 jersey's heat (7-2)... #7 giddymeister (8-1)

remington park

R11 #10 dunph (10-1) post 8:52 est

first 2 races won by a combined 16 lengths and feel the big field,extremely fast pace (by figures) may have compromised him in his last start at churchill..his slop breeding is poor with the brisnet figures so that didn't help either..like that he broke his maiden at a mile first out and the pace was very legit 2 back at churchill ..the horse that finished behind him came back to repeat..also like that it was a 7f race and today's race is a mile
                Last edited by bleeker; 12-16-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

added los alamitos 7 10

Comment

added remington 11

Comment

parx

(good or fast by the 3rd race to play)

R3 #5 promised storm (15-1)

R5 #5 stuck on gold (6-1)

son blane has to try and beat papa john lol (servis) who has 2 that look live in here (3,9).. dad the best trainer at parx and definitely top 10 in the country.. 2yo pennsylvania bred maiden race.. mine a homebred first time starter by an average first out sire.. the dam has produced 5 winners from as many starters (1 stakes winner) and 4 of those 5 who tried it as a 2yo won.. the dpi is excellent of course

blanes numbers

2018 overall.. 26-8-5-1
                      msw last 3 years 6/30.. every $1 invested gets you $2.47 back ($1.47 profit)
                      1 debut winner from 10 tries and that one paid $48

works below are all at parx.. like the progression in distance.. spacing-last four10 days apart
                      .. they gradually get better ranking wise 1st - 4th (10/14 - 12/1) and finishes off with a solid 4f
                      3/15

10/14.. 3f fst 38² b 8/11
                      11/11..4f fst 49² bg 16/28
                      11/21..5f fst 1:02³ b 7/23
                      12/1.. 5f fst 1:01² bg 1/11 bullet
                      12/11..4f fst 50¹ b 3/15

Comment

parx

R5 #2 my pirate (15-1)
                        R6 #6 gran fortress (6-1) 666 uh oh
                        R7 #1a little siete (2-1)

only if this one goes.. not interested in other part of entry

R9 #7 perfect ice (6-1)

mahoning

R5 #4 john paul jones (8-1)

R6 #7 play ball (20-1)
                        R7 #2 smoke monster (4-1)
                        R8 #8 the lady factor (5-2)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 12-18-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

finished mahoning valley

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #3 powerline (20-1)
                            R3 #3 false accusation (15-1)
                            R5 #7 four knights (12-1)
                            R10 #4 mister sense (6-1) .. #5 gran red (10-1)

Comment

aqueduct wednesday

R2 #7 iona mobe (8-5)
                              R4 #5 ro bear (7-2)
                              R5 #5 southern phantom (12-1) .. #8 classic romeo (15-1)

R7 #4 big thicket (4-1)

love the 1 turn mile experience he's had here and same jock who rode him for 2 wins (winter/spring)
                              rides again today (alvarado).. he's probably the best rider up north now that the others are down in florida...linda rice excellent off a long layoff and possible she decided to wait for the winter meet to get through these conditions as the competition a lot softer

R8 #4 d'ambrosio (5-2)

same connections as above .. claimed last out from pletcher for $16k and tries $25kn2l today.. rice has outrageous numbers in many categories including 1st off the claim and beaten favorite

gulfstream

R2 #6 rethinkme (15-1)2WP
                              R5 #2 miss accuse (9-2) 4W #9 iridescent morn (4-1) 4 W
                              Last edited by bleeker; 12-20-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

finished aqueduct

Comment

Working...
                                X