• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Comment

finished churchill
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added irish derby at the curragh.. goes off about 15 mins on fox sports 1 or 2
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added belmont 6
          Last edited by bleeker; 06-27-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
            2012 - 2013
            NBA 33-18-1
            MLB 16-12
            NFL 27-13-1
            CFB 12-11
            CBB 9-2
            MLB 2013 2-0
            NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

belmont

ignore right of ml...notes that I usually forget anyway

R4#1 frosted rose (9-2)

with all the speed in here, how good the rail is and the back number he hit as a 2yo turf sprinting that's a lot going for him.. all kind of reasonable excuses.. wrong distance, class and surface to name a few.. where he should be

R6 #5 yousaidhello (12-1)

2 out of 3 races extreme posts and the middle race that wasn't is the kind of line to me that hints at would like to go long.. don't see the dam sire very often (i've never actually) but average winning distance of her progeny is longer than most all domestic sires.. sciacca always struggles at belmont but this the type of race he probably has a shot at .. overlay for sure

R9 #6 two cent tootsie (6-1)

back with a couple at churchill in less than 5 minutes.. not posting an update for it

churchill

R4 #1 kinzea stone (15-1) pos pay nice hid lite ex
              R5 #2 instigated (4-1)

woodbine

R4 #4 born to be king (6-1)-

R5 #7 download (6-1) cost bunch relative.. gd trainer stats
              R5 #8 three mile limit (8-1) above avg turf, first out sire.. little exp side relative
              Last edited by bleeker; 06-28-2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

added woodbine 4 5

Comment

added belmont 9

Comment

decided to come back and do a tracking thread through the end of the saratoga meet

rules

2 plays/day max..

$4-8 investment per race.. can use 2 horses..

2 horses (4 win each or 2WP each) 4 win place or 8 win on 1 horse etc

races scheduled for turf must be run on it..

dirt races will be no plays on sloppy or muddy tracks if "no mud or slop" specified beforehand
                    Last edited by bleeker; 07-22-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

plays will be put up at least a half hour before post time so I can't view the updated odds.. they will be up later than when I used to post them a lot of the time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                            2012 - 2013
                            NBA 33-18-1
                            MLB 16-12
                            NFL 27-13-1
                            CFB 12-11
                            CBB 9-2
                            MLB 2013 2-0
                            NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

know what I said yesterday but since I am capping the whole card I'll put it up.. only best bets will be graded and will be in boldface.. haven't decided on which ones if any yet.. will post an update when I do

saratoga

as always scheduled turf must be on it.. muddy or sloppy go lighter or pass

R2 #4 invest (6-1) SCRATCH

R3 #5 uptown flirt (6-1) 3WP

bill mott with a 2yo first time starter going 2 turns whose working fast ..not usually what I associate him with..also this one cost a lot relative to specs

3rd by a head. @ 8-1..would have been 2nd if the tiring front runner hadn't drifted out in front of him

R4 #3 officer hutchy (8-1) SCRATCH

linda rice,who's off to a fast start at the meet,returns in 4 days and stretches out sprint to route ..two things she's fantastic at ..like the sprint running line also as a launching point and feel she's capable off her dirt form

R7 #3 fierce lady (9-2)
                              R8 #8 ethos (9-2)

R9 #4 honest mischief (8-5)

I know taking chad brown not exactly going out on a limb but I find this one interesting because I can forgive his 4 losses.. 2 slow breaks from the rail including his debut.. other 2 losing to horses who ran huge winning figures (last out and the amsterdam last year)..i know without looking the dam of this horse is something special either as a producer, runner or both (didn't take the time to look up.. going on memory)

R10 #4 mandatory payout (15-1) 3WP

4th @ 6-1
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-23-2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

thanks fraoli

Comment

Working...
                                X