• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Comment

churchill

R1 #11 call papa (15-1)
      R4 #7 road game (7-2)

wired a big field of mdn claimers with solid pace and final figs.. this where you're supposed to go next

R5 #6 street to indy (5-2) even money

different horse since diodoro took over.. not only by winning last with a stakes quality figure but the allowance race 4 back.. thinking he may have returned too fast after that one causing a bounce.. plenty of time to recover this time

gulfstream

R4 #3 yellow brick road (15-1) maiden special

while the debut at belmont doesn't look great on paper to me it hints at some talent and was bet well that day.. this ain't some cheap horse either.. kimmel has surprised with stretch outs on occasion.. sick of pletcher's army of killers (4,5 today) and when he doesn't get it done and there's no chad brown (like today) it'll be an overlay when you beat him

churchill

R7 #3 magic motion (12-1) maiden special

very wide trip in saratoga debut.. on the shelf since and working nicely... expensive horse and type who looks bad at a glance on paper (12-1) but more to it than that.. partly owned by bobby flay and like many of mott's clients can afford to be patient with a horse

santa anita

R4 #5 enriched by deb (7-2)

R9 #1 without parole (4-1) shoemaker mile grade 1

think a mile's what he wants.. last an extremely fast race and this a much easier bunch imo.. war of will.. understand casse trying here with that pedigree but wouldn't want to take a short price on a horse with no turf experience

Last edited by bleeker; 05-25-2020, 10:11 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added santa anita 4 9
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

fonner .. 5pm est

R4 #1 medieval medicine (12-1)
            R8 #5 peacock cowboy (6-1)
            R9 #4 runarounddancing (6-1)

assiniboia.. 7:35 pm

R2 #8 hellocountrybumkin (3-2)
            R4 #2 shiloh's phil (6-1)
            R5 #3 razzlemedazzleme (3-1)

very conservative ml.. what I want a favorite named lol

admittedly not much happening at this track.. little action that's all
            Last edited by bleeker; 05-26-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

did assiniboia.. that's it today

Comment

Comment

tampa

R3 #4 dizzy sight (5-1)
                  R5 #3 real doozie (3-1)
                  R6 #2 big yes (6-1)
                  R7 #3 total tap (10-1)
                  R8 #8 suzie it's up to you (3-1)

R9 #7 baby girl (15-1)

just too easy to take the ultra expensive john thomas (not exactly a secret anymore) firster #9 completed (4-1) or the chad brown expensive firster if he draws in #13 checks and balances (7-2).. 2 horses have already done some good running around 2 turns (#2,#6).. mine also an expensive firster with excellent turf pedigree.. trainer solid but really bad with first time starters.. but this will get me a price in here..solid turf jock bautista rides

Comment

Comment

assiniboia

R4 #8 king klover (5-1)
                      R5 #2 outrigger (10-1)
                      R6 #1 stone carver (9-5)

Comment

churchill

R1 #6 and seek (3-1)
                        R2 #2 beautiful memories (2-1)
                        R3 #3 divine dharma (6-1)

going to be short (R2) so might be a good double or p3

R4 #5 pharaoh's kitten (10-1)
                        R5 #1 heaven's whisper (6-5)

starter optional claimer (have started for $5k or less going back through 2019) or $10k tag

I know it's a short price but there's no horse further away from what she needed to qualify for this race (without being tagged) than her.. can run without being up for sale for a good purse.. last race ran a line that's perfect to stretch out off and trainer trainer tremendous with stretch outs .. winner of that race ran a stakes quality figure

R7 #2 jo marie (8-1)
                        R10 #5 ekati's verve (6-1)

gulfstream

R2 #9 midnight traveler (20-1)

R3 #1 aerodynamic (12-1)

charles town

R1 #3 at the alamo (3-1)
                        R4 #3 whoisaprettygirl (2-1)
                        R6 #6 courtly kitty (5-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 05-28-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

finished churchill

Comment

Comment

added charles town R1.. 14 mtp

Comment

every once in a while like to acknowledge things aren't going well for a while now.. doing this over 40 years and there are always bad spells.. days weeks yup.. doesn't mean ever day's a bad day just overall a bad period.. when I do well I rarely say anything which I feel balances things out a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X