Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 3,276 to 3,281 of 3281

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

little drop off from royal ascot.. couldn't even put it in the same post lol

finger lakes

R5 #5 discreet encounter (8-1)
    R6 #4 regal asken (3-1)
    R8 #9 nonnie connie (7-2)

indiana

R8 #8 magnificenttigress (12-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; Yesterday at 01:28 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

added indiana 8
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Great 24 dollar winner with maximus for a little profit this morning tanks
    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Quote Originally Posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
    Great 24 dollar winner with maximus for a little profit this morning tanks
    thanks fraoli..different kind of past performances for euro races but can work with them..gonna look again tonight for tomorrow's races

the pedigrees of the horses running at this meet is off the charts..nowhere else will you see something like this depth-wise

Quote Originally Posted by Jim13 View Post
    Bleeker also have some plays from my buddy for Ascot tomorrow. GL All !!

R2 - 16 THREAT
    R6 - 13 WILLIE JOHN
    R4 - 5 PHOENIX OF SPAIN

thanks jim.. here's first two for tomorrow.. if you have anything feel free to post

royal ascot... wednesday

R1 #9 final song (5-1)

trying not to go with simply the highest figure horse (this is a 2yo stakes).. even though he's not a top 5 in figures (maiden breaker first start and this his 2nd race) he has a classy pedigree, big time jockey and bred by a top outfit

R2 #4 eminent authority (15-1)
    R2 #8 nate the great (12-1)

his 7th career race.. amazing orderly progression in distance race to race ..not picking solely because of this

first 5 as a 2yo (distances)

7f
    7f
    1 mile
    1 1/8 miles
    1 1/4 miles

3yo debut

1 1/2 miles

today

1 3/4 miles

rest tomorrow

Will do Bleeker if I hear anything from my buddy. Ascot is amazing racing, just wished we had fixed wagering option here in the states. Your winner paid 30 with the fixed odds ! Maybe 1 day it will be available.