Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added santa anita 4 6
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        belmont

R6 #4 march two madness (5-1)
        R8 #4 discreet mission (6-1)
        R9 $2 ex 3/45.. $1 ex 4/35

santa anita

R4 #3 alittlebitamedal (6-1)
        R6 #8 concord jet (4-1)
        R8 #8 garrulous gal (8-1) triple 8's
        even the one I should have hit I put the numbers down wrong.. the bet was keying the 4 in exactas with the two favorites, heavier with the favorites on top and smaller on the bottom..
        Last edited by bleeker; 06-15-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

belmont

R5 #4 assay (12-1)
          R10 triple 1 9 11/1 9 11/5 6 (50 cent) ($6 total)

santa anita

R11 #8 let me go amigo (8-1)

churchill

R3 #5 firehorn (9-2)
          #1 mr mcfadden (20-1)

R4 #3 flout (12-1)

R8 #9 pavel (5-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 06-16-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

finished belmont

Comment

added santa anita

Comment

added cd 3 4... 6pm first post

Comment

added cd 8

Comment

belmont

R10 #4 quaff (10-1)

santa anita

R7 #3 southern treasure (3-1)
                    R9 #2 varanasi (5-2)
                    Last edited by bleeker; 06-17-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

added santa anita

Comment

jim I know you're a fan of european racing

royal ascot tuesday 9:30am est post

R1 queen anne stakes g1

#8 lord glitters (15-1)

2nd @22-1..winner pd $84
                        .. exacta if you're curious $1948 for $2

since switching to a mile last year he's consistent as they come albeit vs lesser company.. lightly raced 5yo gelding another positive for me

R2 coventry stakes g2 for 2yo

#10 fox champion (20-1) scratched

just going by what he cost.. 626k by a 50k stallion out of a placed dam and this her first starter.. lot of money for him with those credentials

R3 king's stand stakes g1

#11 mabs cross (15-1) 3rd a neck off 2nd @ 21-1

another lightly raced 4yo (but filly this time) who consistently runs well and has been handling the class jumps.. obviously this will be her toughest test but why not at a price..probably less than ml odds

R4 st james palace stakes g1

#3 gustav klimt (8-1) 2nd by a neck (maybe a half) @ 7-1

elite pedigree galilleo out of a stakes winning danehill mare.. within 4 lengths in big fields in his first 2 attempts vs G1 competition
                        and this is a chance to still get him at a good price

R5 ascot stakes handicap (20 horses 2.5 miles)

#20 couer de lion (7-1)

I like the competitiveness at close to this oddball distance and also has done it vs decent competition in big fields

R6 wolferton stakes listed

#15 yucatan (15-1)

another lightly raced big pedigree.. has run competitively in graded stakes and a listed stakes @ 10f should be just the ticket for him.. think he'll be less than ml

finished
                        Last edited by bleeker; 06-19-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Yes sir thanks bleeker !! Ascot is amazing, and my boy jose ortiz is there too lol !!!

Comment

I really like the 10-recoletos in the first race. Ive followed his races in france, tried some tough races and really held his own. His for is excellent right now. Recoletos is my favorite play of the day. Me and my buddy have fixed odds of 6-1 on him.

Comment

Always have to watch out what ever horse dettori is on, just no value, we usually like to go against him, unless we get good fixed odds with him, which seldomly happens

Comment

Bleeker race 5 is the best wagering race of the day !! I like all big price horses. 5/7/19, 5 - dubawi fifty, ive been following, took some money against 15 in a race i watched. Came in fourth, the winner of the race won a g3 race next time out. He loves the crazy distance of 2.5

Comment

Working...
                                X