• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    belmont

R5 #4 power source (5-1)
    R9 #1 let's dance some mo (8-1) #5 burkey's babe (10-1)

taken off the turf 45 mins to post and #1 was scratched.. of course handicapped earlier as a turf race.. since i'm mentioning this

R5 winner $16.20
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      keeneland

R7 #4 hawaiian noises (8-1)

banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee
      winner $13.00..again just mentioning cause it was the prior post
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

wednesday

belmont

R2 #5 remarqued (15-1)
        R4 #11 musical lute (5-1)
        R6 #8 fast getaway (6-1)
        R9 #8 good old boy (6-1)

keeneland

R1 #2 pinotage (8-1)
        R3 #2 love point (6-1) really like
        R4 #4 soaring now
        R5 #6 rich daddy (7-2)

gulfstream west

R5 #5 gem juan (9-2)
        R6 #10 new year (15-1)
        Last edited by bleeker; 10-17-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Bleeker as always thank you for posting your plays ! Why do you really like #2 love point. I love reading your info about the races !

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
            Bleeker as always thank you for posting your plays ! Why do you really like #2 love point. I love reading your info about the races !
            np jim ..the two sprints he has under him set him up nice for the stretch.. but even more than that is the way he ran them.. I like those even running lines and that makes it better than just a sprint route move to me.. leparoux jumped off to ride for maker on #9.. he also exits the same race, ran an even line and ran in front of mine.. but that doesn't matter to me on the stretch out and mine has the extra race at saratoga under him also ...leparoux /maker will probably be overbet also.. mine is by point of entry out of a street cry mare which is excellent turf, class and distance breeding.. 1st and 3rd horse in his debut race came back and won next race.. the pace was about 11 lengths fast in his last at kentucky downs so just the fact he was within 6 lengths of it makes it better than it seems.. it's also a freaky layout track and more willing to forgive poor
            efforts there.. the 12 will be overbet also with jose ortiz and he has to break from way out there..if anything I'd take a half unit on mike maker's #9 as a hedge

Comment

Thanks Bleeker !!! Very informative

Comment

np jim.. anytime

Comment

added gulfstream west

Comment

added bel R2

Comment

Bleeker i think the jock asked to soon ?? What did you think about the ride??

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                        Bleeker i think the jock asked to soon ?? What did you think about the ride??
                        I actually like what he did but understand your point.. being behind a lone front runner not an ideal scenario and I think you do have to take it to him rather than let him slip away . he ran bravely factoring that trip.. the sire of the first time starter winner (declaration of war) is really becoming a very good producer.. believe he won the bc turf and was a monster over in europe..
                        probably see a lot of his progeny debuting around 2 turns on the turf

Comment

keeneland

R3 #5 kool aid girl (7-2)
                          R4 #7 gladiola (5-1)
                          R5 #6 enqueter (5-1)
                          R7 #5 winandyouringin (5-1)
                          R8 #4 oscar nominated (3-1)
                          R9 #1 chaps (9-2)

belmont

R4 #4 testy kitten (7-2)
                          R5 #7 snidely (6-1)
                          R6 #10 whatstotalkabout (4-1)
                          R7 #3 terabyte (5-1)
                          Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2018, 12:34 PM.

Comment

finished bel kee

Comment

keeneland

R1 #6 bouffant (8-1) #5 awesome figure (6-1) half

trainer having a bad meet and overall below average debut.. if this horse goes off above morning line she's probably dead.. homebred has way above avg pedigree that is more sprint oriented

R2 #12 gasaway (5-1)
                              R3 #1 preamble (7-5)
                              R4 #8 seeking albert (12-1)
                              R5 #4 carolina beach (10-1)
                              R6 #5 no cacha na (4-1)

R10 #7 sultry samurai (8-1)

extremely expensive relative to pedigree info (like that because it possibly suggests horse a physical specimen) and sprint bloodlines.. trainer knows how to win first out
                              Last edited by bleeker; 10-19-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

finished keeneland.. skipping belmont today as I don't like the card

Comment

Working...
                                X