3/21 thursday

fairgrounds

R1 #6 born to d'wild (10-1) 2WP
    I

friday 3/22

oaklawn

R4 #6 grenation* (15-1)2WP
    R6 #4 double dragon* (7-2)2WP

Last edited by bleeker; 03-24-2019, 01:52 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

parx

R2 #1 tommy's top cat (2-1)*
      R3 #9 la vale (15-1)*
      R4 #7 get the w (20-1)
      R5 #3 clever sarah (5-1)
      R9 #5 hey mamaluke (8-5)

turf paradise

R7 #6 raise the gamble (15-1)

trainer is robert a score lol

R8 #2 mark ye well (8-1)
      R8 #6 beach mode (10-1)

2 horses same race

R9 #2 seaside song (6-1)
      Last edited by bleeker; 03-18-2019, 05:26 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added turf paradise (arizona) 7 8 9 (7:15)

Comment

parx

R2 #6 blinding (20-1)*
          R3 #3 b b's busted (4-1)
          R4 #2 family fortune (15-1)*
          R5 #3 salutation (6-1)*
          R9 #5 cowboy night (9-5)
          R10 #8 exotic appeal (12-1)*

Comment

happy valley 7:15 am wednesday

(last 4 odds) .. left most recent

R1 #11 lucky storm (6.7/5.1/8.2/7.9)
            R2 #3 this one's for you (36/99/99) *
            R3 #2 insayshable (16/7.2/7.3/7.8)
            R4 #5 hinyuen swiftness (7.3/24/7.8/8.9)
            R5 #1 thou shall sing (29/6.4/6.7/4.9)
            R5 #11 super euro star (30/25/33/9.6)

2 horses R5

R6 #7 dream come true (50/6.6/99/62)

*4th career start

R7 #2 telecom puma (40)**
            R8 #10 penang hall (11,99,26,99)

**2nd career start

just want to say while I have almost 40 years experience handicapping domestic races,hong kong is something I've looked at only for the past few years....its one of the best venues with the highest betting volumes on the planet.. dwarfs anything we have even at the biggest circuits.. feel its something I might do well at over the long haul and enjoy looking over the races there
            Last edited by bleeker; 03-20-2019, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Sounds good Bleeker ! The handle there is crazy ! My buddy does it with fixed odds option like he does the UK races. Totally different type of wagering. Only wish we're to find info about jocks and trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                Sounds good Bleeker ! The handle there is crazy ! My buddy does it with fixed odds option like he does the UK races. Totally different type of wagering. Only wish we're to find info about jocks and trainers
                I know what that is ..he's looking for a price on the exchanges that he can lock in..sensible way to go about it..as far as jockey and trainer info they have all that and much more on the website and in the free program you can download ..i'm used to reading it already and to be perfectly honest only use a fraction of the stuff available..rest of it overkill to me but wouldn't knock anybody who does use the many tools available on the site

Comment

finished happy valley

Comment

tampa bay

R4 #6 maria bonita (6-1)
                    R9 #2 pep the champ (15-1)
                    R10 #7 lady herriet (8-1)

gulfstream

R8 #2 colormepompom (6-1)*

fairgrounds

R2 #1 matt's honey (5-2)

R9 #4 quisty boy (10-1)

sam houston

R8 #7 d'amazing amy (20-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 03-20-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

added gulfstream 8..thats it there today

Comment

added fg 2

Comment

added fairgrounds 9 and sam houston 8... done

Comment

fairgrounds

R1 #6 born to d'wild (10-1)*
                            R2 #6 keep talkin (8-5)

R5 #2 longinforroses (6-1)

oaklawn

R4 #7 cowgirl callie (6-1)*
                            R5 #6 call me derby (6-1)
                            R6 #7 madeforlife (7-2)

gulfstream

R7 #7 peaceful feeling (6-1) ridiculous ml
                            Last edited by bleeker; 03-21-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

added a few

Comment

beaten by a half length in fg R1 by a $66 horse(mine 5-1)and then oak R5 same margin ,first time starter who paid $93 win (mine was 9-1)..had a nice one fg R1 that paid $23.60 so at least something good happened

Comment

Working...
                                X