R8 #5 silver wraith (15-1)
    R9 #6 golden amber (3-1)
    R11 #1 sevenheartswarrior (15-1)

pimlico.. same applies track conditions

R1 #5 zen papa (3-1)
    R5 #1 extra wiseman (4-1)
    R7 #2 dundalk (7-5)

belmont will be a washout today
    Last edited by bleeker; 05-13-2017, 10:18 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

added pimlico
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R1 #4 no entiendo (5-1)
        R2 #6 skyline drive (5-1)
        R3 #2 tap city (8-1)
        R4 #2 mollica (6-1) ok if off turf

churchill downs

R3 #1 sales call (7-2)
        R5 #4 brightly (10-1)
        R6 #6 burgameister (6-1)
        R8 #1 prevailing bets (12-1) #6 latimer (20-1)
        R10 #6 tiree (5-1)
        Last edited by bleeker; 05-14-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

added

Comment

thistledown

R1 #3 horseradish (9-2)
            R2 #3 conquest perfectlu (9-2)
            R5 #3 panamaniac (12-1)

Comment

parx

R7 #5 fiery opal (5-2)
              R9 #1 cast a doubt (4-1)

indiana downs

R5 #4 queen yolanda (12-1)
              R7 #4 conquest mystique (20-1)

won 2nd off the layoff in his 3rd career start and tries same thing today in his 5th career start.. really not that far off from what it takes to win this race.. would also say that when you factor in all the inexperienced or bad turf jocks at this track, james graham who hits at 14% at the big tracks
              is probably best turf rider in this field

Comment

Bleeker thought conquest mystique had the win !! Krewe chief came like a freight train !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                  Bleeker thought conquest mystique had the win !! Krewe chief came like a freight train !!

yeah jim thought the same

Comment

pimlico R11 black eyed susan stakes grade 1

#3 dancing rags (8-1)

broke maiden 2nd start and back in 43 days .. returns here in 40 days 2nd off 5 month break...mdn breaker at laurel and victory in the G1 alcibiades nice wins last year..the latter came up very fast with the pace figs and she was close to the front which is always a good sign..didn't do much in her last race but still to me a good leg stretcher..don't think graham motion would send her here if he didn't think she was up to it...nice foundation of fair hill and pine meadow works before and after last race so she should be nice and fit

Comment

pimlico saturday

R8 #7 bird's eye view (15-1)

think they'll be a legitimate pace which will set it up nicely for him.. probably was compromised last out with only 4 others running..solid 2yo form and has had to deal with a couple of extreme posts along the way..sure hope he'll go off 15-1 but I doubt it

R11 #6 watch me whip (12-1)

broke maiden first out last start at 7f and figure in that race one of the better ones in this field..top and bottom route pedigree and high dpi means he's a half (or full)to a really good one..ridiculous morning line

Comment

Bleeker gl with Pimlico tomorrow!! For r 11 I was trying to beat hedge fund (which might be tough!!) with 7 true timber and then going to include your 6. 1/2/6/7 exbx & tribx. What your thought for the preakness ? I'm thinking 4 w 2/5/9/10. Don't like betting chalk but I think ill be wheeling the 4 with the others

Comment

R13 preakness

#1 multiplier (30-1) ???

highest brisnet figure in field overall except for classic empire's bc juvenile..ran it winning the illinois derby last out and the pace he closed into was just average which makes it more impressive..think they'll be a decent pace to set it up for him..another morning line that is imo ridiculous

Comment

Yes sir ! 30 to 1 ?? Come on with these mls he will be bet down. We know he could beat hedge fund

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                              Yes sir ! 30 to 1 ?? Come on with these mls he will be bet down. We know he could beat hedge fund
                              I think maybe pletcher thought hf could beat always dreaming so kept former in this race..I don't really believe that but his last race where he just missed to my preakness choice would of course work well here

Comment

keep it altogether

pimlico saturday

R8 #7 bird's eye view (15-1)

think they'll be a legitimate pace which will set it up nicely for him.. probably was compromised last out with only 4 others running..solid 2yo form and has had to deal with a couple of extreme posts along the way..sure hope he'll go off 15-1 but I doubt it

R11 #6 watch me whip (12-1)

broke maiden first out last start at 7f and figure in that race one of the better ones in this field..top and bottom route pedigree and high dpi means he's a half (or full)to a really good one..ridiculous morning line

R13 preakness

#1 multiplier (30-1) ???

highest brisnet figure in field overall except for classic empire's bc juvenile..ran it winning the illinois derby last out and the pace he closed into was just average which makes it more impressive..think they'll be a decent pace to set it up for him..another morning line that is imo ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                                X