Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 2,001 to 2,008 of 2008

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

finished
    i am not looking for the most likely winner but horses I feel I have an edge with over a large sample of races..starting 4/10/18 no results will be posted by me in "horse plays" thread.. this is true for 99%+ of the thread prior to this date.. want to be consistent about that

keeneland

R1 #2 mine mine mine (4-1)
    R2 #4 class won (4-1)
    R3 #3 animus (3-1)
    R4 #5 santino (15-1)
    i am not looking for the most likely winner but horses I feel I have an edge with over a large sample of races..starting 4/10/18 no results will be posted by me in "horse plays" thread.. this is true for 99%+ of the thread prior to this date.. want to be consistent about that

kee R6

#4 burnin daylight (12-1)

excellent try first out on the turf in his 2nd career start 2 back including being close to a very fast pace ..looks like he had a tough trip last out..gets solid turf jock geroux
    and some nice works since

kee R10

#5 eisenstaedt (6-1)

even run positionally vs horse who might be the best 3yo sprinter in the division i his debut..gets santana to ride and he's 8/21 for this trainer averaging a buck profit for every 2 bet..workouts approaching his debut last start were very fast and have a feeling this guy can run

aqueduct

R2 #1 cartwheel (6-1)
    R10 #5 showcase mall (8-1)

keeneland

R2 #5 focused (5-1)
    R5 #4 penny (10-1)

found a 1914 in my pocket yesterday.. not why I'm playing it

R6 #7 killeen (4-1)
    R7 ex box 18
    R8 #10 glad moon (12-1)
    R9 #6 strategic ekati (5-1

lone star park (grand prarie,tx)

R9 #3 redatory (3-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; Today at 04:55 PM.

finished aqueduct (added 1 more)

added R2 keeneland and looking at rest

finished keeneland

added R9 lone star park