Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

play 19

going to do something new but I feel in the spirit of things.. going to play 2 horses in one race but just to win and no place.. this will leave me open to make another play if I find one.. this race will count as one play.. scheduled for the turf but a little rain possible.. I'm OK playing both on the dirt if that happens

play 19

fairgrounds

R3 #4 all in harmony (20-1) 3W out @ 17-1
    R3 #6 handy woods (10-1) 3W WINNER $22.60

play 20

gulfstream

R6 #1 or'effice (8-1) 3WP.. 4th @ 7-1

of note:top 3 finishers odds in order 45-1/46-1/24-1

scheduled turf but dirt ok
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-18-2020, 02:23 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added another
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        as future pool 1 for the derby about to close I'd like to give one I like as it's always fun to have an early opinion.. read the only place to bet them with fixed odds is at william hill..

scabbard

84-1 last I saw in the pool and think 50-1 at will hill.. I'll adjust the final pool odds and if anyone can confirm what he is at wh please do.. obviously not a good situation if he's that much lower at fixed odds

posted on 12/1 and mentioned in my signature below.. makes his 3yo debut today in R13 @ the fairgrounds...#4 scabbard (7-2)

Comment

stakes race play 1

(added rule on 1/6 for this) post 3723

santa anita

R8 #4 been studying her (4-1) 1WP

Comment

through 19 plays

$138 invested
            $265 returned
            181 cumulative odds (9.5 avg odds)
            Last edited by bleeker; 01-18-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              posted on 12/1 and mentioned in my signature below.. makes his 3yo debut today in R13 @ the fairgrounds...#4 scabbard (7-2)
              finished 5th by about 7 length's and missed 4th by a nose in a big 13 horse field..tiny bit of trouble but overall a dissapointment..if he comes out of the race healthy wouldn't be shocked if they gave him another shot in there 2nd derby prep series race in about 4 oi 5 weeks..believe it's called the risen star stakes

Comment

play 20

gulfstream

R11 #5 perfect view (15-1) 3WP

out of money @ 45-1
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-21-2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

plays 21-22

fairgrounds

R6 #4 lontano (9-2) 4WP

2nd @ 9-5..3.60 place

R8 #1 titan's treasure (6-1) 4WP

out @ 8-1

gulfstream

R3 #8 I'll do it my way (7-2)

out of money@ 3-1

will not count as a play as posted too late (2 hours to post)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 01-21-2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

play 23

tampa bay

R6 #4 forefront (6-1) 3WP

winner $7.00/$3.40

possibly 1 more.. would be a later race at tampa bay

below just a low odds action bet.. will not count as a recorded play.. should be sloppy and that's fine

Sam houston park

R9 #1 lebron j ( lol) (2-1)

a $1.2M 2yo auction purchase making his 2nd start at Sam houston park as a 4yo not a good thing in general..like the fact he's not for sale and running vs maiden allowance horses.. top jockey aboard.. probably has something to do with why they named him what they did..still based on what he did first out think he should be tough ve these if OK..should love the slop which is what it's likely to be

out of money @ 6-5
                    Last edited by bleeker; 01-22-2020, 07:57 PM.

Comment

added another

Comment

through 23 plays

$166 invested
                        $288 returned
                        239 cumulative odds (10.4 avg odds)

adding action bets.. always $1..not tracked but results reported

Comment

probably be looking tomorrow

Comment

plays 24-25

fairgrounds friday

R2 #3 whimsical muse (4-1) 4WP.. winner $6.00/3.60
                            R4 #2 grand isle girl (8-1) 3WP...2nd @ 6-1 6.40 place

first time starter with really nice pedigree gets to go up against louisiana breds..since the foal was dropped in louisiana its considered a statebred but the bloodlines top and bottom are kentucky.. bottom line far superior pedigree to the competition.. could elaborate more but I'll leave it at that

may post a few action bets.. big card at gulfstream saturday with many stakes.. these types of races (as ammended in the rules) will all be $1 bets no matter the odds or how strong I feel about them.. no limit how many I can post but still will be picking my spots.. never play just for the heck of it even for a buck (understand monopoly money for me but I treat it as if it were mine)
                            Last edited by bleeker; 01-24-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

gulfstream saturday... all 1 WP

R12 #1 true timber (15-1) pegasus world cup

biggest race of the day but there are 8 other stakes races on the card.. will be looking tomorrow

like how he ran in the previous two cigar miles.. think at nice odds worth a shot that he'll take to two turns.. had an extremely wide trip on a sloppy track running in this race last year.. being by mineshaft out of a tiznow mare he should like the extra ground he'll have to go here

R1 #5 lovely queen (3-1)

R2 #1 trove (8-1)

$650k first time starter.. that's a lot of money for any horse but with this horse's pedigree specs it's an extraordinary amount.. mott usually not big on firsters but being its the undercard on a big race day and what he's got to work with I'll take a shot with him

R3 #1 shekky shebaz (8-5)

rail is excellent in turf sprints.. will be tough to beat at around 4-5

R4 #10 market analysis (7-2)

pletcher first time starter who also falls into the category of expensive for the pedigree.. speed win early bloodlines also and johnny v aboard.. another situation where big trainer would like to show off a good one on the undercard of a big day.. but Todd is one of the best at it while mott is way below avg but this will be reflected in the odds

R5 #7 ambassador luna (8-1)

lightly raced talented horse ready to try stakes company off a big figure easy allowance win

R6 #9 limari (10-1)

like the cutback from 1 3/16 to 7 1/2 furlongs.. think vs listed stakes company she can be tough.. versatile running style and solid jock saez aboard.. outside posts at this distance good over a small sample

R7 #10 gray magician (6-1)

miller fantastic 2nd off the layoff and with rosario aboard..horse simply a good fit performance wise with this field

R8 #6 lady paname (3-1)

R10 #7 cross border (9-2)

Last edited by bleeker; 01-25-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

added R4 and 5 @ gulfstream.. think i'll have at least one play at a different track for the other tracking sample today
                                Last edited by bleeker; 01-25-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X