X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

mountaineer

R9 #1 beautiful gI gi (10-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R4 #4 indian pride (2-1)

chad brown debuter (wish it were someone else just to get a better price)..speed,win early pedigree and out of an extremely productive dam..besides today have a hunch this is going to be a good one down the road

R6 #3 moonachie (4-1)

fts ...expensive for pedigree

R7 #5 jazzique (5-1)

fts..homebred with classy european bloodlines top and bottom ..chad brown..field is deep in talent

fts = debut horse
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #5 irish danzing (4-1)

nyb maiden specials (2yo)

todd's got a $340k yearling purchase firster #4 more glitter (2-1) so be no value with him especially vs ny breds.. mine expensive for the pedigree, jose ortiz rides and solid works

R2 #4 ides of arch (15-1)

R3 #6 tayler's the boss (6-1)

blinkers on seems to have helped in her last 3 starts.. exits much tougher ny bred claimer to try 20k n2L.. bad trainer and jockey will only help the price.. jockeys avg win price in sprint races is a shade over $40 and that's from a good sample of 10 wins

R4 #6 lundqvist (8-1)

R5 #2 bronxville (5-1)

R6 #9 pink freud (5-1)

R7 #8 saratoga beauty (9-2)
        Last edited by bleeker; 08-29-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

added 6 7..next post will finish it

Comment

saratoga (forgot to post earlier.. too late for R3 (for most) 1 mtp

R3 #9 big browning (12-1)

interesting jose ortiz picks up mount for horse that did little vs specials in 2 tries.. new trainer, drops and tries the grass which she is bred to like

R4 #6 tiz he the one (9-2)

overmatched, bad post and wrong distance last out.. gets into this race on a little tweak of the conditions made just for him.. laurel races last year make him tough here and has run big off the layoff twice before (including debu win in that)

R6 #4 free wheeler (4-1)

first time starter.. @ $430k very expensive relative (not just expensive) sprint, turf top and bottom.. todd and irad

R7 #4 snaffle (12-1)

speed, win early
            jose/mcpeek 4 for 6
            trainer having good meet
            solid steady works

Comment

kentucky downs

R1 #3 appealing way (8-1)
              R2 #6 better tapit (10-1)
              R3 #10 kitten's cat (9-2)
              R4 #9 hitch (15-1) lower

R5 #2 call to victory (8-1)
              R5 #6 spinning top (30-1) half unit

R6 #1 wexx (10-1)
              R6 #8 lady elsa (10-1) half unit

will finish this and look at saratoga tomorrow.. kentucky downs is about (not sure exact but close) 5 days of the best racing in this country.. biggest fields, purses all run on a european style, high grass (but counter clockwise) course...believe after today next card won't be till middle of next week.. if that's incorrect I'll revise in here

R7 #1 cascaneuces (15-1)
              R8 #2 next shares (7-2)

R9 #9 battleofwinterfell (15-1)
              R10 #4 night time (6-1)

saratoga

R1 #4 structor (2-1)

chad monster.. $15k fee.. dam a winner (not stakes).. first foal to race ..$850k!!

R2 #7 brockmoninoff (6-1)

bad start last out in first race off long layoff.. weaver fantastic 2nd off.. sensible drop from sb n1x to clm 2l..(do consider the former much tougher).. exclude the yielding surface 2 back he always gives it a go

R5 #4 risk profile (7-2)

another brown firster who cost a bunch relative and they paid this large amount for him as a weaning.. like that trippi is the dam sire as that's all speed.. have a hunch also when klaravich names a horse with an investment theme they mean business.. belive it or not no pun intended lol

R7 #1 necker island (12-1)

stacked maiden race and sure they'll be some good ones coming out of here.. typical on woodward undercard.. this one fits my go to angle the best but he'll have his work cut out for him

R8 #4 no word (9-2)
              R9 #1 hallawallah (4-1)

R10 #5 mrs sippy (4-1)
              R11 #7 yoshida (5-2)
              R12 #1 somes sound (12-1)
              Last edited by bleeker; 08-31-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

added saratoga through 5

Comment

added to both tracks ..next post will finish it

Comment

finished saratoga

Comment

done completely

Comment

saratoga

R1 #6 chimney rock (4-1)
                        R3 #1 three outlaws (4-1)

R5 #10 bobbyfromthepalm (4-1)
                        R7 #4 andiama (15-1)
                        R8 #1 day dayenu (7-2)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 09-01-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

through R8

Comment

today is closing day at saratoga and believe belmont doesn't open till friday.. kentucky downs resumes thursday but that's only a 4-5 day meet.. going to play those days at kentucky downs but thinking about taking a break after that.. may do a spot play type thing for a while and keep track which will be low volume of plays.. would focus on horses making their first or 2nd starts who I think cost a lot for their pedigrees (something I've brought up a lot on here).. back on thursday for kd.. hopefully weather will be good as all the races are on turf there

not playing saratoga today

Comment

kentucky downs.. thursday

R1 #1 big beautiful wall (3-1)
                              R2 #11 alien season (5-1)
                              R3 #4 the drake (12-1)

kind of surprised ml.. 2yo with classy bloodlines..racing and working right along and the works are at fair hill which tends to get them fit.. jose ortiz

R4 #10 comic kitten (9-2)
                              R5 #6 mr matuschek (5-1)

just missed the cut for the other thread

R6 #2 arabella bella (7-2)

R7 #2 cairo express (12-1)
                              R7 #8 meritaten (6-1)

R8 #7 untamed domain (12-1)
                              R8 #11 renaissance frolic (12-1)

R9 #2 cullum rd (2-1)

R10 #3 barbadolla (10-1)
                              R10 #8 cambeliza (15-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 09-05-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

added 7-10... 7 about 15 mtp

Comment

Working...
                                X