dirt good or fast... on the turf to be plays

R1 #2 pillar mountain (5-2)
    R2 #8 red zinger (3-1)
    R4 #3 my happy place (8-1)
    R5 #5 ygritte (8-1)
    R7 #2 reiterate (6-1)
    R8 #4 zonza (8-1) bad ml
    R9 #6 appointment (12-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

thursday belmont above

woodbine

R8 #3 typically (7-2)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R1 #2 per capita (8-1)
        R2 #8 lead guitar

extremely expensive for the bloodlines and out of one of the best first out sires there is.. first foal out of a dam who was a stakes winner... in a starter stakes at turf paradise lol.. whether the horse wins a grade 1 or the aforementioned it's a stakes winner.. in this case it makes the auction price more impressive because the turf paradise race shouldn't do much to enhance the horse's value

R3 #3 oggonis (8-1)

another at $750k not only expensive but expensive relative to specs.. think last sets up nicely for the stretchout on turf and way above average pedigree for that

R4 #1 h man (2-1)

R5 #5 dawn the destroyer (5-1) 555

R6 #2 om (8-1) tomorrow

R7 #6 dixie mo (10-1)

find it intriguing that they'd take a horse who won an off the turf msw at indiana downs in her debut and try her in here vs stakes winners.. she did it easy breaking from the 10 post but figure is slow in this field.. like the fact it's a homebred by elite sire uncle mo.. trained by wesley ward who's having a great meet and knows what he's doing with 2yo's.. lot's of speed in here and this horse sat off the pace in her debut and might prove to be an edge here.. another is sometimes these big figure 2yo debut winners will take a step backwards after their big effort

R8 #7 whitmore (7-2)

R9 #8 homerique (6-5)

won with an extremely slow figure in a grade 3 last out.. on a firm track @ 8.5f they went 52.4 and 1:16.4 on the front end and the pace figure for the race was par.. almost hard to believe.. she closed into that and have a hunch those figures aren't correct and she had to really work for that win.. just feel she's going to get back to her european form which makes her much better than these

R10 #9 canessar (9-2)

took a very similar path to this race last year.. three 1.5 mile races including the last one the same as this year's last one.. last year 1st call 8th by 6 .. exactly same today.. finish 6th by 2.75 exactly the same as today.. never seen anything like that.. quite amazing! came 2nd by a length last year earning a career high figure

R11 #6 brass ring (15-1)
        Last edited by bleeker; 06-07-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

churchill

R8 #5 brightworthy (4-1)

friday's belmont previous post

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
            2012 - 2013
            NBA 33-18-1
            MLB 16-12
            NFL 27-13-1
            CFB 12-11
            CBB 9-2
            MLB 2013 2-0
            NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

belmont stakes

#8 intrepid heart (10-1)

$750k auction..

by tapit sire of 3 belmont winners and 2nd most expensive stallion in north america..there are two others (tacitus and bourbon war) but glad he's one of them)

dam sire won the belmont...
              63% sibling commissioner just missed winning it about 5 years ago

exits peter pan at belmont (grade 3)where the winner's brisnet final figure was at grade 1 level and avg pace 1st 2 calls was about 1-2 lengths faster than a grade 1 race.think the even run behind in this race might set him up nicely for the 3 furlong stretchout

should be a fresh horse with light schedule coming in

put other one up tomorrow..like 2 horses

#4 tax (15-1)

always willing to forgive a bad derby especially on a sloppy track from an inside post.. ran fairly evenly mid pack to the stretch call and then faded to finish 15th..3 races prior to that all triple digit brisnet figures at at 1 1/8 miles and the last two were vs very solid paces..the lengths he was off the pace in the wood memorial put his pace figures at about par for that level.. very fast pace that race.. even running vs $30k maidens his first race impressed me as it was in a sprint (2nd by a half length) .. I say this because by sire and dam sire he's got an extreme stamina pedigree.. followed that up with a win at keeneland at a mile but they made the mistake of putting him in for a tag (claiborne farm) and lost him.. gargan a solid ny trainer but not nationally known.. irad ortiz aboard never hurts.. think there's a lot of positives for the odds
              Last edited by bleeker; 06-07-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

finished Friday belmont ..post 3228
                belmont stakes write up . post 3231

Comment

added my other belmont stakes horse.. the belmont stakes day undercard is the second best race card of the year behind only breeders cup... first post 11:35 and I should have some of it up by 10am

Comment

R6 om is for tomorrow ..my mistake

Comment

bleeker thanks hit hman pretty hard on the nose and have dixie mo 10-20-30 across the board going to work now see you tommorow
                      2012 - 2013
                      NBA 33-18-1
                      MLB 16-12
                      NFL 27-13-1
                      CFB 12-11
                      CBB 9-2
                      MLB 2013 2-0
                      NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

belmont saturday

R4 #6 environs (8-1)

broke bad from wide post last out.. give her another shot based on pedigree, lightly raced and running well over in europe where competition is considered better.. get chad brown and jose ortiz on something that's less than obvious

R5 #1 come dancing (6-5)

5 horse field and the #2 is the great midnight bisou (1-1)..looks to me that mine is the clear lone speed.. possible that the 4 will be ridden aggressively but she's not as consistent on the front end.. won her last two by wide margins with big figures at 7f and a mile and today's a 1 1/16.. not a lot of opportunity here.. just trying to pick a winner

R6 #2 om (8-1)

R7 #9 ce ce (9-2)

broke her maiden first time out and last race missed by a neck at 6 and 6.5f respectively.. ran huge figures in both.. good spot to try a 1 turn mile and think could possibly sit off lots of inside speed.. trainer michael mccarthy excellent under the radar guy and excels at many applicable trainer angles here

R8 #1 honest mischief (6-1) lower

his last speed figure was about 3-4 lengths faster than a grade 1 race (2nd start maiden breaker probably explains the morning line)

off the charts pedigree.. by elite sire into mischief out of a graded stakes winning mare who has produced 8 winners from 9 starters including 3 stakes winners.. doesn't end there as the dam is by seattle slew and is a half to the great horse and sire empire maker.. that's american pharaoh's grand dad.. it's no fluke he's so good

chad brown, castellano

R9 #8 pavel (20-1)

encouraged that o'neil would make this cross country journey after making the even longer trip to dubaii the race before.. 3 races in grade 1's at 1 1/4 vs the great accelerate last year.. then send him out to japan after that wtf? first start this year caught the only sloppy track he's ever run on and then of course last race as mentioned dubai.. I like the race last year in the stephen foster at 1 1/8 which he won with a solid figure.. at the eighth pole (mile mark) he was ahead by 3 lengths which makes me think he might like the mile distance.. I've seen doug win with some not so pretty on paper horses shipping out to various locales including the dubai world cup this year.. not interested in taking a short price on mckinzie or mitole

R10 #3 robert bruce (6-1)

was close to the front last out off a 6 month layoff and the pace (by figures) was about 7-8 lengths fast.. think with that one in the tank will be nicely fit for his 2nd race.. the speed he showed last race might serve him well on this course today.. jose ortiz up this time and he won the arlington million with him last year.. very capable when he's on his game

belmont stakes post 3231

R12 #3 abiding star (9-2)

wired a field of open 40k claimers last out and even though he had a clear lead the pace was rated about 5 lengths fast.. speed couldn't hurt today.. trainer ned allard a real old timer but haven't seen his name in a while.. almost $40 million career earnings.. trainer has excellent and profitable numbers on the turf, repeat winners and 3rd off the layoff.. jose ortiz rides again

R13 #6 rocketry (7-2)

the other 1½ mile race at belmont today (the dwyer for older horses).. horse is a monster marathoner.. feel he was compromised last 2 being behind extremely slow paces..thats about it
                        Last edited by bleeker; 06-08-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

added 9 10

Comment

hit om pretty good hope we take a bomb today thamks
                            2012 - 2013
                            NBA 33-18-1
                            MLB 16-12
                            NFL 27-13-1
                            CFB 12-11
                            CBB 9-2
                            MLB 2013 2-0
                            NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post
                              hit om pretty good hope we take a bomb today thamks

thanks fraoli and glad you had something on om

last race finished 2nd to the favorite and off the top exacta paid about $19..that's a good way to do it when there's an odds on favorite because more times than not they will beat you

on a separate note added last 2 races at belmont

Comment

belmont

R5 #8 the sinner is you (9-2)
                                R8 #6 steelersfanforlife (8-1)

monmouth

R1 #2 intimidation (4-1)

$425k 3yo first time starter from the same connections of derby disqualfyed maximum security

R4 #6 bostaleto (8-5)

R12 #3 person to person (6-1)

santa anita

R9 #4 sunny dale (5-1)
                                Last edited by bleeker; 06-09-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X